2,966 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Blunt said:

Wow,I didn’t know some people still get approved without interview ..wow that’s very amazing 

Blunt, Stillwinning did attend the interview. But yes, approval without interview has been happening.

Edited by Restez Forts
Add more information

8 hours ago, LongFlight said:

Hi. I am april 2019 filler any my i360 apprived beginning of october. I have received this notice beginning of november. So since this notice related to my i485. Does it mean it is already in the local office? Also I am Brooklyn filler and as I understand wait time is so long. Receiving notice in 1 month isn't a good thing?  Can you guys clarify? How long more do you guys think I will be waiting for interview minimum? Thankss

20201118_231013.jpg

Hi, I’m also from NYC. I got the same letter on July but i was told to wait until my interview to bring my medical docu. Keep us posted with your journey 

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Restez Forts said:

Blunt, Stillwinning did attend the interview. But yes, approval without interview has been happening.

Wow wow ..that’s very cool ..you see what will be will be ,nobody saw that coming from nowhere that Uscis could approve some people without interviews,if anybody had predicted that nobody would believe,in this life that’s why you shouldn’t kill yourself on anything in this life,what will be will be 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ,cause every problem has an expiry date ,that’s why am always 95 percent optimistic and positive minded most times but some think am not a serious type or not alway formal 🤣🤣🤣 ,I believe there is nothing that can get better ,all you do is hope and work hard ..no need of putting your happiness on hold till your get approved of your green card ,be happy always ,what will be will be ..it’s no need bothering or troubling your mind ,troubling your mind will suspend your happiness and peace of mind ..my own vibe and peace of mind is not on hold till I get my green card or blue passport ,am always on that 💯 vibe and positive mindset cause things will surely get better even that I dnt get my green card yet but am hopeful  , what matters Most is be positive minded and stay out of trouble..mental health matters a lot in this life ,that’s it !!! Nice to hear that again that people get approved without interview!! May God answer our prayers on here ,I swear nobody worth to suffer for that long for anything in this life ,in believe that everybody in this life deserves a better life so far you are not a killer or rapist !!! Blessings to y’all ..🤜🤛🏿

2 hours ago, Optimistic1986 said:

Hi, I’m also from NYC. I got the same letter on July but i was told to wait until my interview to bring my medical docu. Keep us posted with your journey 

I sure will! When did your i360 got approved? Is getting I-693 deficeny notice for medical means my i485 case already in local office? Thanks

6 minutes ago, LongFlight said:

I sure will! When did your i360 got approved? Is getting I-693 deficeny notice for medical means my i485 case already in local office? Thanks

NBC sends out that notice shortly before your file hits the local office. So it's possible your case is currently at the local office. Best of luck!👍

51 minutes ago, Ylx said:

Hello my good people... I just norice that my RFE. That indicates where should I send my medicals doesnt have a bar code... Should I include the first notice ( yellow page) on my response?

It doesn't hurt to include it..also wether it has bar code or not submit it. They generated it not you..so give back as it was given to you.👍

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, Restez Forts said:

Powerful words Blunt. Very encouraging. Thank you and blessings to you too!

Your welcome 🙏 🤣🤣 bless up 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone i have my i-360 notice sent back by usps to uscis and I requested another one which i was suppose to get a response yesterday 18th but I haven’t gotten any response from Vermont I’m a 2019 filer please what should i do and what could be the notice can it be approval letter or more evidence 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Souls said:

Hello everyone i have my i-360 notice sent back by usps to uscis and I requested another one which i was suppose to get a response yesterday 18th but I haven’t gotten any response from Vermont I’m a 2019 filer please what should i do and what could be the notice can it be approval letter or more evidence 

000BF976-1E1F-49DA-A679-E998DDA9BEA9.jpeg

21 minutes ago, MarSam701 said:

Good morning my Vawa family, hope all is doing well and keeping safe., has per my previous text., regarding my EAD renewal being denied twice (2)for expedited request  without me requesting such....Thank God this morning I receive a notification from USCIS that my New Card C31 is being produced. ..Glory be to God🙏💃💃🎊🎉🎉I am singing 🎤🎤🎤I am no longer a slave to fear because I am a child of God..💯💯😍❤❤❤ the next step is coming and I am keeping prayed🙌🙌👏👏up..

So excited for you! Congratulations! He split the sea so you could walk right through it🙏...yes you are a child of God!🇺🇸🇺🇸😀👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.