2,966 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, natalysmile said:

Hello everyone and good mood!
Today I received the second Prima Facie in an envelope, its validity period is 6 months. I hope Case are moving forward.

Good for you Nataly..I just wish you could use the prima facie benefits...well it's moving along, hope for those abroad.👍😊

53 minutes ago, GodIsGood2 said:

Good morning family.

I just got an email from my lawyer with the receipt of my EAD renewal but I noticed that she requested C09 and the EAD that I have is C31 (approved Vawa) 😫😫... Does it mean that my EAD doesn’t have the 180 extension because it doesn’t match the class requested on the form? 

She probably made a mistake..but C31 has 180 days ext. Talk to your attorney about it..and possible ways to rectify.👍

4 minutes ago, ValeryK said:

But did you apply for one, but never received it? 

No, I never applied for category C09, I was without work authorization for 19 months until my Vawa was approved back in February 2020 and I just sent the renewal and just got the receipt but the lawyer request C9, I’m so confused ☹️

Just now, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

She probably made a mistake..but C31 has 180 days ext. Talk to your attorney about it..and possible ways to rectify.👍

I just talked to her by phone and she said that there was no mistake that the correct category is C09 and C31 can not be renewed, she said that I can keep working. So I think she doesn’t know anything about Vawa 😫

Update: interview was last week and end up with review, which officer said will be done by the end of week so I am just waiting now. Case status check is stuck on approval January 2020 so I can't see updates.

Timeline:

I360 submitted: September 2018

RFE police clearance: December 2019

Approved: January 2020

Courtesy letter: July 2020

Interview notice: October 2020

Thanks for the help everyone and good luck!

5 minutes ago, Boris Britva said:

Update: interview was last week and end up with review, which officer said will be done by the end of week so I am just waiting now. Case status check is stuck on approval January 2020 so I can't see updates.

Timeline:

I360 submitted: September 2018

RFE police clearance: December 2019

Approved: January 2020

Courtesy letter: July 2020

Interview notice: October 2020

Thanks for the help everyone and good luck!

Great..congrats in advance. Hopefully you get an approval update any time now..sometimes the review phase doesn't exceed 10 days..in some cases less others more..wait for it.😊👍

45 minutes ago, GodIsGood2 said:

No, I never applied for category C09, I was without work authorization for 19 months until my Vawa was approved back in February 2020 and I just sent the renewal and just got the receipt but the lawyer request C9, I’m so confused ☹️

44 minutes ago, GodIsGood2 said:

I just talked to her by phone and she said that there was no mistake that the correct category is C09 and C31 can not be renewed, she said that I can keep working. So I think she doesn’t know anything about Vawa 😫

You should recommend VJ to your attorney..she probably could learn a thing or two.💁 just saying!😏

Filed: Other Timeline
On 11/6/2020 at 6:41 AM, Loamy_IB said:

Thank you for the update. Now that I filed my vawa case, should I careless about the removal notice on my I485, since I will be filling new one immediately I received I360 reciept. My lawyer advised me to wait for the receipt before I send the i485 in that it will be well sorted and my denial notice days in 12 days today. @sandranj @Stillwinning!!!😊 @Precious100 @Matou anyone?

@Loamy_IB, am so  sorry dear for the late reply, I've been away taking care of some problems. I think if you've recieved your i-360 reciept to some extent you are covered cos you have a pending case. secondly,  I know people file i360, 485, and i-131 together. I also know you can file for 485 with your i-360 receipt to show you have a pending case. But just wait for @sandranj, @Stillwinning!!!😊,@Matou, and other lovely fellows out here to throw more light. pls

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.