Elmira

Interview time for MARCH filers

443 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
I guess nobodies cases approved after 16 June were recieved by NVC or may be I am wrong? Anyone here who recieved approval after 16 June and their cases were already receved by NVC???

No, i think you're right...i haven't seen anyone else after you guys say that they've made it to NVC. I'm sort of using you as my benchmark....crossing my fingers that when you come to VJ and tell us that your petition has finally made it to NVC that the rest of our are there as well!

So keep callng!!

My K-1 Timeline:

02/08/2007: Engaged on top of Table Mountain!

03/27/2007: Sent I129f to NSC

04/04/2007: NOA1 (from CSC)

06/27/2007: NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!

07/09/2007: Paper NOA2 in the mail

07/13/2007: NVC sent our petition to Jo'burg!!

07/27/2007: Packet 3

09/20/2007: Successful Interview!!!

09/27/2007: Visa in hand

10/02/2007: E's flight lands at 2:10 in Chicago!!!!!!

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vismaster do you have any news? I so don't want to call today as I know there will be the same answer "Ma'am we don't have any records of your case. Sometimes it takes up to 90 days"...

Filed: Other Timeline

Hey Elmira, I hope mine is at the NVC as well. I got my approval the same time you did. Does anyone know that if my petition is at NVC, can I get the case number from them and use the number to have fiance to go and pick up packet 3 or am I just pushing it too fast here. Should I wait til it get to the Beneficiary's embassy first?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Elmira,

I just got through to NVC. She told me my case was sent to the consulate yesterday and was received at NVC on July 2. I'm sure your July 5th date was when you were actually sent to the consulate as well. YIPPEE!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Our wait is almost over! Interview is August 06. :dance: I will be sooooo glad when this waiting is over. Good luck everyone!

reach449

SAO'S AND RANDY'S TIMELINES:

K-1

03/05/07-NAO1

06/03/07-NOA2

08/06/07-INTERVIEW>>PASSED INTERVIEW!!

08/21/07-POE LAX!!!

09/24/07-Wedding

AOS:

10/29/07-All, (three) NOA1's received in the mail!

11/20/07-Biometric's Appointment/Complied with..no problems

12/18/07-NOA for interview appointment...02/12/08

01/04/08-Recieved EAD card and AP in the US mail!

02/12/08-AOS APPROVED AT INTERVIEW; CARD ORDERED

02/28/08-Green Card arrived in mail.

Removal of Conditions:

11/12/09-Mailed I-751 package

11/23/09-NOA 1

01/21/10-USCIS confirms no Biometrics

02/16/10-Card Production ordered

02/27/10-Green Card arrived!

N-400 Naturalization Citizenship:

12/12/2014-N-400 Package received by Lewisville Lockbox

12/18/2014-I-797C NOA received in mail; sent in old version of N-400

01/02/2014-USCIS Lewisville Received Package

01/06/2014-Checked Cashed

01/12/2014-Email from USCIS Receipt of Package

02/03/15-Biometrics Completed

02/04/15-USCIS notice of scheduling Interview

02/24/15-Interview scheduled for 03/31/2015

03/31/2015-Interview>Went Very well!

04/28/2015-OATH

Elmira,

I just got through to NVC. She told me my case was sent to the consulate yesterday and was received at NVC on July 2. I'm sure your July 5th date was when you were actually sent to the consulate as well. YIPPEE!!!!!

Vismaster, I asked lady from NVC when they recieved it and she told me that on 05 July. Than I asked her when they will send it to US Consulate in Kazakhstan and she told me that they didn't send it yet and she doesn't know when they will send it and that it can take few weeks....thier standard few weeks :D But she gave me our new petition number so I am sure they already send it yesterday (06 July) or will send on Monday :)

Our wait is almost over! Interview is August 06. :dance: I will be sooooo glad when this waiting is over. Good luck everyone!

reach449

Congratulations!! By the di get interview date from Packet 4 or you called DOS?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Elmira,

Vismaster, I asked lady from NVC when they recieved it and she told me that on 05 July. Than I asked her when they will send it to US Consulate in Kazakhstan and she told me that they didn't send it yet and she doesn't know when they will send it and that it can take few weeks....thier standard few weeks :D But she gave me our new petition number so I am sure they already send it yesterday (06 July) or will send on Monday :)

reach449

Congratulations!! By the di get interview date from Packet 4 or you called DOS?

Elmira,

That is strange. If CSC saves the cases and then sends then to NVC is big batches, you would think we were sent at the same time since we were approved at the same time. Oh well, it doesn't matter. It still means you are well on your way! Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congrats guys! I'm gonna wait till Monday to do my first call to NVC, which will be the 2 week mark...I'm getting nervous as the interview is inevitably coming, and I'm not even the beneficiary! Whew...calm...

My Timeline

K-1 Process:

3/30/07 - NOA 1

6/25/07 - NOA 2

8/30/07 - Interview

9/13/07 - US arrival date

AOS Process:

10/5/07 - Married

10/19/07 - AOS application sent (I-485, I-131, I-765)

3/7/08 - Interview - APPROVED

3/17/08 - Greencard arrives

Removal of Conditions:

01/12/10 - Removal of Conditions package sent

01/19/10 - NOA 1

02/11/10 - Biometrics

03/16/10 - Approved

Timeline
Oh my God!!!! NVC recieved our petition!!! :dance: Vismaster please call them as I am sure they have your petition as well!!!

Elmira:

Congratulations !! :D

Did you receive email from NVC as well notifying they have received your petition?

I hope our petition was sent out to NVC with yours.

Thank you for the update.

(F)

Click here to look at my K-1 journey and AOS adventure on my profile -- signature & story tab...

----------------------------------------------------

973181_1238682260.jpg

Check out our dog's blog here.

My ROC Adventure:

January 13, 2010----------Mailed out I-751 to VSC

January 15, 2010----------Package delivered

January 19, 2010----------NOA

January 21, 2010----------Check cashed

February 17, 2010---------Biometrics

April 8, 2010----------------Card production ordered

April 19, 2010---------------Card received in the mail

The Most Powerful Force in Life is Love

1095_thumb.gif1332_thumb.gif807_thumb.gif

Timeline
Congrats guys! I'm gonna wait till Monday to do my first call to NVC, which will be the 2 week mark...I'm getting nervous as the interview is inevitably coming, and I'm not even the beneficiary! Whew...calm...

qbertz7:

your timeline and mine are nearly exact. I told my fiance to wait until Monday also. :)

Good luck to us all.

(F)

Click here to look at my K-1 journey and AOS adventure on my profile -- signature & story tab...

----------------------------------------------------

973181_1238682260.jpg

Check out our dog's blog here.

My ROC Adventure:

January 13, 2010----------Mailed out I-751 to VSC

January 15, 2010----------Package delivered

January 19, 2010----------NOA

January 21, 2010----------Check cashed

February 17, 2010---------Biometrics

April 8, 2010----------------Card production ordered

April 19, 2010---------------Card received in the mail

The Most Powerful Force in Life is Love

1095_thumb.gif1332_thumb.gif807_thumb.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.