Elmira

Interview time for MARCH filers

443 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I would go ahead have him snail mail you those other documents that you need and then just email you other as added proof. August 3rd? WOW!!! That's soon! Hope you're getting all packed. How soon after you receive your visa will you be flying home?

By the way, you didn't mention taking any evidence of an on-going relationship.

Tomorrow he is going to notize I-134. and his sister will do the same in Boston as she lives there, so hopefully this week he will send me all documents including copy of our I-129F package, copy of USCIS approval letter. I will take another evidence as pictures, letter, phone bills, boarding passes etc...

As for leaving Kazakhstan for US.... oh well I workl for British Embassy here in Kazakhstan and my contract is till 28 October so I will fly out on 29 October, so hopefuly we celebrate Halloween together :)

and what about your plans?

You work at an embassy? How ironic! Wow! I'm sorry you are under contract though. Well, the time will pass fast! You won't be waiting for answers so that will be make it easier.

As soon as I receive my packet, we plan to go. I'm hoping to receive the packet this week so that I can go with him, but if not, I will not be able to go. But he will cross as soon as he receives the visa. I'm very excited!!!! I will miss you guys though.............. :)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go ahead have him snail mail you those other documents that you need and then just email you other as added proof. August 3rd? WOW!!! That's soon! Hope you're getting all packed. How soon after you receive your visa will you be flying home?

By the way, you didn't mention taking any evidence of an on-going relationship.

Tomorrow he is going to notize I-134. and his sister will do the same in Boston as she lives there, so hopefully this week he will send me all documents including copy of our I-129F package, copy of USCIS approval letter. I will take another evidence as pictures, letter, phone bills, boarding passes etc...

As for leaving Kazakhstan for US.... oh well I workl for British Embassy here in Kazakhstan and my contract is till 28 October so I will fly out on 29 October, so hopefuly we celebrate Halloween together :)

and what about your plans?

You work at an embassy? How ironic! Wow! I'm sorry you are under contract though. Well, the time will pass fast! You won't be waiting for answers so that will be make it easier.

As soon as I receive my packet, we plan to go. I'm hoping to receive the packet this week so that I can go with him, but if not, I will not be able to go. But he will cross as soon as he receives the visa. I'm very excited!!!! I will miss you guys though.............. :)

Yes i work in Embassy, but unfortunatelly not American :) British Embassy :)

We will miss you too :) I am going to satay here till I get my AOS... and what about you?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I'm sure I'll be around, but not as much...I hope not anyhow! lol If I'm still spending all my time on the computer, something is seriously wrong...lol

I've been doing alot around my house though. I cleaned out my closet and my dressers making room for Adolfo. Been doing a lot of extra cleaning too. It helps to pass the time some.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Dear all March filers what do you think if we can talk about a process after NOA-2 here- I mean our thoughts, feelings, experience :blush: The end of our journey is coming :dance:

Well, everyone, I know I have not written much here, but I've been following most of your cases and it's very exciting to know that with everyone's help and support , we all can deal with this situation better, my case spent a whole month at NVC, and finally was forwarded to Bogota, that means my girl will be receiving packet # 3 soon, and after that the interview, it's amazing how relieved you feel after you know the documents are out of here..UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I hope the rest of you people get the good news too, I'll be updating this, and if anyone needs helps, just write back and I'll be glad to help.....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Congratulations LUISH!

Hopefully mine is next... See you soon in Bogota!!!!! Arrrghhh!

K1 Timeline

3-26-2007 - I-129F Filed at CSC

3-30-2007 - NOA1

4-05-2007 / 6-19-2007 / 6-20-2007- Touched

6-26-2007 - NOA2 - Notice Date

7-17-2007 - NVC Case Received BGTxxxxxxxxxx

7-20-2007 - NVC Case sent to Bogota

7-30-2007 - Packet 3 Faxed and by Servientrega

7-31-2007 - Packet 4 Sent by Embassy to Fiancee

9-06-2007 - INTERVIEW! - APPROVED

9-16-2007 - Arrived via IAH - Houston

10-12-2007 - Married

11-27-2007 - AOS Packet sent

11-29-2007 - Packet Received in Chicago

12-03-2007 - Check cleared - NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

12-27-2007 - Biometrics Completed

01-24-2008 - EAD and AP Approved

02-05-2008 - EAD and AP Received in the mail

05-19-2008 - INTERVIEW in SFO - Approved

05-20-2008 - Green Card Production Ordered

05-31-2008 - Green Card Received

03-01-2010 - Removal of Conditions I-751 sent - sent back

03-24-2010 - 2nd Submission

03-26-2010 - NOA

04-01-2010 - Check Cashed $625

05-05-2010 - Biometrics Appt

07-06-2010 - Card Production Ordered - No Interview

Filed: Other Timeline

Ok, now I'm getting really nervous because the time is almost near! I called the NVC a few minutes ago and was told they have sent off my petition to the Embassy July 16th. So the petition was probably there all this while floating in limbo saying "take me, send me off to the embassy please"! It's finally on its way now! Hopefully, the embassy will not give me any red tape on scheduling an interview. whewhoo! :dance:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Your not alone, looks like we got stuck in same box with some slubb that has and RFE and holding us up :whistle:

Scott2007 ... I just got a hold of a very nice lady at NVC. My petition was entered yesterday, July 17. :dance: Another step forward for ANOTHER WAITING game. :wacko:

Edited by Chester

K1 Timeline

3-26-2007 - I-129F Filed at CSC

3-30-2007 - NOA1

4-05-2007 / 6-19-2007 / 6-20-2007- Touched

6-26-2007 - NOA2 - Notice Date

7-17-2007 - NVC Case Received BGTxxxxxxxxxx

7-20-2007 - NVC Case sent to Bogota

7-30-2007 - Packet 3 Faxed and by Servientrega

7-31-2007 - Packet 4 Sent by Embassy to Fiancee

9-06-2007 - INTERVIEW! - APPROVED

9-16-2007 - Arrived via IAH - Houston

10-12-2007 - Married

11-27-2007 - AOS Packet sent

11-29-2007 - Packet Received in Chicago

12-03-2007 - Check cleared - NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

12-27-2007 - Biometrics Completed

01-24-2008 - EAD and AP Approved

02-05-2008 - EAD and AP Received in the mail

05-19-2008 - INTERVIEW in SFO - Approved

05-20-2008 - Green Card Production Ordered

05-31-2008 - Green Card Received

03-01-2010 - Removal of Conditions I-751 sent - sent back

03-24-2010 - 2nd Submission

03-26-2010 - NOA

04-01-2010 - Check Cashed $625

05-05-2010 - Biometrics Appt

07-06-2010 - Card Production Ordered - No Interview

Timeline
Congratulations LUISH!

Hopefully mine is next... See you soon in Bogota!!!!! Arrrghhh!

Definitely, I'm sure your case will be forwarded soon too, I'm aiming at an early september interview , will let you know.

Timeline
Ok, now I'm getting really nervous because the time is almost near! I called the NVC a few minutes ago and was told they have sent off my petition to the Embassy July 16th. So the petition was probably there all this while floating in limbo saying "take me, send me off to the embassy please"! It's finally on its way now! Hopefully, the embassy will not give me any red tape on scheduling an interview. whewhoo! :dance:

Congrat's , I guess some of us will be anxious now that pur papers have been sent to the proper embassies, i'm excited and nervous too. good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.