Elmira

Interview time for MARCH filers

443 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Alright, just got off the phone with the NVC (and actually spoke to someone nice for a change!) and they received our case yesterday! Course she gave me the standard, "it can take 2-4 weeks to be sent to the embassy', but let's hope that's not the case... :thumbs:

Congrats to you!!!!! Good Luck on the rest of your journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR TIMELINE

MARCH 7, 2007 - SENT I-129F TO CSC

MARCH 13, 2007- NOA1

MARCH 19, 2007- REC'D BY SNAIL MAIL

May 23, 2007- APPROVED!

May 24, 2007- Rec'd e mail stating I was approved on the 23rd!!!!

May 29, 2007- Arrives at NVC

May 30, 2007- Called NVC and received MNL#

May 31, 2007- Left NVC headed to MANILA

June 4, 2007- Petition Arrives at USE Manila

June 12, 2007- Packet Mailed from Manila

June 25, 2007- Rec'd Packet

July 27, 2007- Medical appointment Aug. 3, 2007- August 3rd Interview, APPROVED!!! 149 days from filing!!!

Sept. 7,2007- Mary will be landing in LAX

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Alright, just got off the phone with the NVC (and actually spoke to someone nice for a change!) and they received our case yesterday! Course she gave me the standard, "it can take 2-4 weeks to be sent to the embassy', but let's hope that's not the case... :thumbs:

Gratz, USCIS tells me that NVC has it, NVC tells me they don't. So my conclusion is that it in a worm hole, yea that it, wonder how soon before NASA will retrive it. Seriously, I have had no luck getting any thing from either group, I'm glad you made it through, at least I know I'm close.

K1 - Timeline

03-26-07 I-129F sent to Texas Service Center

03-27-07 NOA1 recieved date

04-04-07 notice date on NOA1 - (Case at California Service Center)

04-06-07 recieved hardcopy NOA1 in mail

04-06-07 Check cashed

04-09-07 touched

06-25-07 touched

06-26-07 NOA2 email approval at 12:30 AM

06-26-07 touched

06-27-07 touched

06-30-07 NOA2 rec'd hardcopy in mail

07-16-07 NVC rec'd case

07-18-07 NVC sent case to Moscow

07-26-07 Moscow sent out packet 3/4

10-01-07 Interview

waiting............

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Gratz, USCIS tells me that NVC has it, NVC tells me they don't. So my conclusion is that it in a worm hole, yea that it, wonder how soon before NASA will retrive it. Seriously, I have had no luck getting any thing from either group, I'm glad you made it through, at least I know I'm close.

Your petition is probably in the same place where all the missing socks go when they go into the dryer and never come out again. :jest:

My K-1 Timeline:

02/08/2007: Engaged on top of Table Mountain!

03/27/2007: Sent I129f to NSC

04/04/2007: NOA1 (from CSC)

06/27/2007: NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!

07/09/2007: Paper NOA2 in the mail

07/13/2007: NVC sent our petition to Jo'burg!!

07/27/2007: Packet 3

09/20/2007: Successful Interview!!!

09/27/2007: Visa in hand

10/02/2007: E's flight lands at 2:10 in Chicago!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

It seems this way for everyone. I think it means you're logged out of their system at CSC and in the queue to to be sent to NVC. You're at least one step closer......Get those interview documents ready!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Looks like I'm on your tail Vismaster!!!! Given you are right on the border you'll get packet 3 before me!!!

Application For Naturalization (N-400)

01/10/2013 - Packet Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

01/16/2013 - NOA & Check Cashed

02/06/2013 - Biometrics Appt

04/16/2013 - Interview - Approval Recommendation!

04/23/2013 - Placed in the Oath Ceremony Queue

05/16/2013 - Received letter showing Oath Ceremony date

06/12/2013 - Oath Ceremony

06/12/2013 - U.S. Citizen!

Timeline

I hope so. Hey! I got an email from CDJ. I emailed them about the mistake on my SO's name. They emailed back to say they will fix it and that they are processinmg his case and will send me the packet soon.!!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

Your petition is probably in the same place where all the missing socks go when they go into the dryer and never come out again. :jest:

LOL! :lol:

I hope so. Hey! I got an email from CDJ. I emailed them about the mistake on my SO's name. They emailed back to say they will fix it and that they are processinmg his case and will send me the packet soon.!!!!!!

I called to US Embassy in Kazakhstan and they recieved E-notification about our case!!!! Yeahh!!! By the way they told me that they just will send me E-mail with instructions and interview date and nothing about packet 3 and 4...

Anyway :dance:

Elmira,

Congrats!!!!!

The email with instructions is probably the packet.

Good luck!

Thank you! I can't wait... I hope my Fiance will be on time... he is now working with Affidavit of support papers.. and as he is looking for a new job his sister will be our co-sponsor... I hope they will issue us visa :)

What about you? any news from US Embassy?

Timeline

Well, I am sure you will get your visa. I can't imagine why you wouldn't. Have you looked over any statistics from your consulate?

I'm stalking the mailman everyday looking for my packet. I'm hoping that it will come this week so that we can go next week because I start a new job the week after and wont be able to go with him then. pray for me!!!!!!

Well, I am sure you will get your visa. I can't imagine why you wouldn't. Have you looked over any statistics from your consulate?

I'm stalking the mailman everyday looking for my packet. I'm hoping that it will come this week so that we can go next week because I start a new job the week after and wont be able to go with him then. pray for me!!!!!!

Do you live now in Mexico?

Of course I will pray for you... I can't belive that we are so close to our journey :)

Timeline

No, I live in Texas on the Texas/Mexico border. It's showtime girl! I'm so excited for all of us. All the frustration, doubt and waiting....and now it's time! Pack your bags!

No, I live in Texas on the Texas/Mexico border. It's showtime girl! I'm so excited for all of us. All the frustration, doubt and waiting....and now it's time! Pack your bags!

Yahoo!!!! I know, I can't wait as we didn't see each other 4 months already :( and only 3 months left :)

But we a little bit scared what if they don't issue a visa because we have a co-sponsor? I know that I am to paniced... :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.