Sarasota

N-400 September 2020 Filers

1,423 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, Smile4rill1 said:

Wowww dats heartbreaking.  Did they now just scheduled you for biometrics?

something is not right with the website

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Blondie26 said:

something is not right with the website

Let's just hope it's an error oooo. Abi what kind of mumu messages dem dey send around. Let me even log on n see what mine is saying

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Smile4rill1 said:

Let's just hope it's an error oooo. Abi what kind of mumu messages dem dey send around. Let me even log on n see what mine is saying

lolll Abi ooo

3 hours ago, Linamona said:

Well I have no clue because the only letter I got was that they we’re reusing my biometrics. I’m so confused.

Well i just checked  uscis website and  seen the same  notice ,   after receiving a letter that says they  will reuse biometric ... What does that mean  Time until decision ? 

Your next milestone: receive your biometrics appointment notice

Time until decision:

approx. 3 months               

2 hours ago, LARA_nj said:

Well i just checked  uscis website and  seen the same  notice ,   after receiving a letter that says they  will reuse biometric ... What does that mean  Time until decision ? 

Your next milestone: receive your biometrics appointment notice

Time until decision:

approx. 3 months               

Yeah it is really confusing 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Linamona said:

I called them they didn’t know why it was showing that because they were still reusing my biometrics. I’m like how should I know🥺

Maybe it's system glitch 

48 minutes ago, Linamona said:

I called them they didn’t know why it was showing that because they were still reusing my biometrics. I’m like how should I know🥺

Ahhh I am sorry you are having to deal with this! They really should focus some efforts on giving people accurate info — this whole process is heavily anxiety inducing as is. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 4/8/2021 at 7:59 PM, Italy-USA said:

Just wanted to give an update. I had my interview on March 12, 2021. My case couldn't be approved because my I-751 was still pending and the USCIS officer told me he wasn't aware of it until we were having the interview so he needed time to go over it. 

Happy to report yesterday they finally approved both my i-751and my n-400 and they scheduled me for the oath ceremony next week! 

Good luck everyone! Hang in there! 

We're same boat I will have interview April 26 I just hope it can be easy and fast

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 4/8/2021 at 7:59 PM, Italy-USA said:

Just wanted to give an update. I had my interview on March 12, 2021. My case couldn't be approved because my I-751 was still pending and the USCIS officer told me he wasn't aware of it until we were having the interview so he needed time to go over it. 

Happy to report yesterday they finally approved both my i-751and my n-400 and they scheduled me for the oath ceremony next week! 

Good luck everyone! Hang in there! 

Sorry I have quick question Do you had double interview? I751 and N400 or just only 1 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Martinas21 said:

Sorry I have quick question Do you had double interview? I751 and N400 or just only 1 

I only had the N400 interview. When I got there they told me "we just see now that your i751 is still pending, we didn't know about it". I asked if they wanted my husband who was waiting in the car to come in to do that interview also and they told me no because they hadn't had a chance to look at our file. At the end of the N-400 interview the officer told me he couldn't approve the N400 until he looked at the i751 but I wouldn't have to come in for another interview. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.