Sarasota

N-400 September 2020 Filers

1,423 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Blondie26 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I feel you die.  Woo I can’t wait. Mentally I am checked out. The website was down for a couple of hours yesterday , I woke up 3am to check my status. BIKO ask me what can possibly change in the middle of the night? That’s my dilemma.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😀😀😀😀😀 God very annoying something but no worry your own go b next month. U go receive notice dis month. And when u are done we go eat jollof rice. Deal?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
15 hours ago, Smile4rill1 said:

😀😀😀😀😀 God very annoying something but no worry your own go b next month. U go receive notice dis month. And when u are done we go eat jollof rice. Deal?

AMEN OOOO jollof rice tins activating...DEAL.. . i don tire. just today i don check three times and its 1.34 pm. my own nah obsession Lolllll. But i know joy comet soon. I am actually excited its all coming to an end. 

I signed on to my.uscis.gov today and the interface for my N-400 is totally new.  Also, instead of saying what month the estimated completion is, it's now approx x months which is a month longer than before.

Anyone else see this?

Timeline
On 4/6/2021 at 10:14 PM, Smile4rill1 said:

E bi like say USCIS don send me RFE, i am waiting to know what it is all about.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Blondie26 said:

E bi like say USCIS don send me RFE, i am waiting to know what it is all about.

Y u think so? Maybe na your interview oooo. No give me high BP oooo. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Just wanted to give an update. I had my interview on March 12, 2021. My case couldn't be approved because my I-751 was still pending and the USCIS officer told me he wasn't aware of it until we were having the interview so he needed time to go over it. 

Happy to report yesterday they finally approved both my i-751and my n-400 and they scheduled me for the oath ceremony next week! 

Good luck everyone! Hang in there! 

So, I’m frustrated to say the least. I filled April 16, 2020 my N 400, got a biometrics receipt that stated that I didn’t need to redo it in January 20 of 2021 and today I got an update stating that all they are waiting for is my biometrics ?!. This is so absolutely annoying, it’s been a year and I’ve been in the US for 10 years that’s because I was deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan I could never apply for citizenship although I was in the US territory working for the Army. Did any of you have this happen before?!

I’m in Sarasota so my processing center would be Tampa. Please let me know what you think?!

1FAF3150-B686-4F32-B8A8-D6A8D226F501.jpeg

Timeline
2 hours ago, Smile4rill1 said:

Ble ble,i whahala dey oooo. i just saw it on my account update. i am waiting for the notice, i would swear i did everything right.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Smile4rill1 said:

Ble ble, whahala dey oooo. i just saw it on my account update. i am waiting for the notice, i would swear i did everything right.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Blondie26 said:

Ble ble, whahala dey oooo. i just saw it on my account update. i am waiting for the notice, i would swear i did everything right.

Omg! Watin be all dis naa? Na now dem see Road? Chai!

Timeline
8 hours ago, Linamona said:

So, I’m frustrated to say the least. I filled April 16, 2020 my N 400, got a biometrics receipt that stated that I didn’t need to redo it in January 20 of 2021 and today I got an update stating that all they are waiting for is my biometrics ?!. This is so absolutely annoying, it’s been a year and I’ve been in the US for 10 years that’s because I was deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan I could never apply for citizenship although I was in the US territory working for the Army. Did any of you have this happen before?!

I’m in Sarasota so my processing center would be Tampa. Please let me know what you think?!

1FAF3150-B686-4F32-B8A8-D6A8D226F501.jpeg

Wowww dats heartbreaking.  Did they now just scheduled you for biometrics?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.