Sarasota

N-400 September 2020 Filers

1,423 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
On 3/9/2021 at 11:48 PM, lazy said:

Same in Raleigh/Durham, NC today:

I filed Sept 30 and it was accepted Oct 1.

Just had the interview today in local Raleigh/Durham, NC office and passed the exam

They performed the oath as well and I got my certificate!

Thanks EVERYONE!

So jealous! I passed the exam on Jan 27 in Columbus, Ohio, but am still "in line for oath ceremony."

Edited by db108108

On 2/3/2021 at 2:22 PM, ladybataan said:

Still waiting for my interview notice.. got my biometric reuse on 12/14 since then its so quiet 

On 2/3/2021 at 5:59 PM, Hawksquill said:

It really depends on which office and even then, some people have already gotten their citizenship and someone people are still waiting for biometrics, there's not really any rhyme or reason.  I applied September 18, 2020 and got biometrics reuse in November, otherwise no movement.  Hartford, CT.

Hi guys so today i got a noticed about my interview date. I filed on sept 13 via online then biometrics reused on 12-14 then today they said that my sched will be on april 23rd. My local office is in Chatsworth, CA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone I got an update today that I as of March 12 I have bn scheduled for interview. I will b waiting for the letter, as it's not on d site yet.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

This is so frustrating, seeing so many of you with such good progress or even being done while I’m here waiting. Not even biometrics notice or anything.

Tampa office needs to hurry up 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Philly512 said:

This is so frustrating, seeing so many of you with such good progress or even being done while I’m here waiting. Not even biometrics notice or anything.

Don't worry it will happen soon. My estimated date is even November. So, dnt worry abt the time. It will just happen.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iceland
Timeline
9 hours ago, Philly512 said:

I'm on the same boat, haven't heard anything since "case was received".

My estimated date says July 2021, but I'm starting to doubt that.

Hopefully something good will happen soon, fingers crossed.

7 hours ago, xczme said:

I'm on the same boat, haven't heard anything since "case was received".

My estimated date says July 2021, but I'm starting to doubt that.

Hopefully something good will happen soon, fingers crossed.

Don't worry, thanks to people filling in the spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IsFBL5rIL-9JoT8BTK7wET1a6vQIDKEvDKRvVWg-29E/edit#gid=1544700262 the data shows that once you get a biometric reuse your interview is scheduled 2 weeks - 2 months from that date.  Interviews are scheduled about 5 weeks in advance so you can still make July 2021.

2 hours ago, NorthSouth said:

Don't worry, thanks to people filling in the spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IsFBL5rIL-9JoT8BTK7wET1a6vQIDKEvDKRvVWg-29E/edit#gid=1544700262 the data shows that once you get a biometric reuse your interview is scheduled 2 weeks - 2 months from that date.  Interviews are scheduled about 5 weeks in advance so you can still make July 2021.

Dint worry it will happens. I filed sept 13 then got my biometrics reuse on dec 14 then scheduled interview on april 23 and it says on my profile that my case completion is on feb 22, 2022. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Anyone know if there are only specific days that they update the status or put the documents? Husband got his biometrics reuse letter mid January and nothing since. His estimated case completion date did move up from December to June. 

N-400/Citizenship process:

Applied online: 9/06/2020

NOA1 received: 9/07/2020

Biometric: reuse letter received 1/19/2021

Interview: 5/12/2021 - APPROVED!!! 😃

Oath Ceremony: 6/04/2021

----------------------------

ROC process:

Mailed I-751 petition package: 4/6/2018

USPS delivered I-751: 4/9/2018

Check cashed: 5/24/2018

NOA received: 5/26/2018

Biometric letter received: 3/1/2019; Biometric Appt: 3/11/2019

Case Transfer letter received: 3/11/2019

Online Status changes: Card being produced- 5/24/2019; case is approved - 5/28/2019; Card is mailed - 5/29/2019; USPS picked up for delivery - 5/30/2019 (ETA 6/1/2019)

Approval letter received: 5/31/2019 showing approval date of 5/24/2019

Card received: 6/1/2019

------------------------------

Married life begins! June 25, 2015 (L)

I-130 Petition Process:

FedEx overnight I-130: July 15, 2015

NOA1 hardcopy received: July 24, 2015 (PD July 16, 2015);  NOA2 hard copy received: January 16, 2016

Petition sent to NVC text & email: January 25, 2016

NVC Process:

NVC Received Petition: February 1, 2016 :dance:

Case Complete: April 27, 2016 :dance:(286 days from NOA1)

Received Interview Date: May 9, 2016 :dancing:  Received Interview/Appointment Letter via email: May 10, 2016

Embassy Process:

Medical Exam: May 24, 2016;  Fingerprinting: June 16, 2016

Interview: June 17, 2016 (337 days from NOA1) - APPROVED!!!!! :dancing: :dance: :yes: :lol: B-)

Notification of Passport/Visa ready for pick up: June 21, 2016;  Visa in hand: June 22, 2016

POE (DFW): July 4, 2016; SS Card received: July 14, 2016; Green Card received: September 8, 2016

Applied for corrected GC: October 7, 2016; Corrected GC approved: December 16, 2017;  Corrected GC Received: December 22, 2017

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 3/12/2021 at 5:39 PM, Italy-USA said:

Hello all, just wanted to give an update on my interview that took place this morning, office is in Omaha where they do same day oath ceremonies. 

Agent was not extremely friendly, but still polite. We did the civics test, reading and writing test which I passed, then asked the yes/no questions and signed some stuff. But then he said that because my i-751 was still pending, which he wasn't aware of until this morning (how???), he couldn't approve my n-400 until he reviews the i-751 in the next few weeks. I will receive a decision letter in the mail and then a notice to appear for the oath ceremony should the case be approved. He gave me a receipt stating that I passed the test but that the case could not be adjudicated today. I asked if my husband (who was waiting in the car) needed to come in and he said no. He didn't ask for any additional documentation, other than to see my green card and passport. 

I was very disappointed since I know of other people in the same situation that got their i-751 approved on the day of the citizenship interview. I was hoping to be done with USCIS today but I guess I'll survive a little bit longer :) still glad the test is over with!

Good luck to everyone! 

I’m so sorry. That must have been quite disappointing. 
Do keep us updated, though.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Filed and received my Receipt on September 1, 2020.
Received a Biometrics Reuse letter on December, 29, 2020.

Still nothing else updated after that.

Timeline
On 3/14/2021 at 7:26 AM, Smile4rill1 said:

Don't worry it will happen soon. My estimated date is even November. So, dnt worry abt the time. It will just happen.

April 19th is the date guys I can't wait for it to b over.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.