Sarasota

N-400 September 2020 Filers

1,423 posts in this topic

Just today’s update when I check my Uscis account,idk why as if the did not posted anymore the estimated months to be finish can’t see it in my account am I the only one who have the same issue? No estimated months posted awhile ago it says March 2021 then changed  to July 2021 then back to March then to July and now can’t fine nothing anymore 

MY DEAR FOLLOWERS SEPTEMBER 2020 FILERS

I WILL DEEPLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT PAY A LOT OF ATTENTION ABOUT THE WEBSITE.

OR YOU WILL END UP BY GETTING POST-TRAUMA-STRESS-DISORDER PTSD.

I DON'T KNOW IF SOMEONE IS PLAYING WITH THE PLATEFORM OR THE SOFTWARE INSTALLED TO MANAGE 

THE WEBSITE IS GETTING CRAZY....

I EXPERIENCED THE SAME THING 

THEY ARE NOT STOPPING TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH THE ESTIMATE PROCESSING TIMES.

GOD HELPS US

2 hours ago, PotatoFrittata said:

Hi friends,

Citizenship interview has been scheduled!

I filed online on Sept 8. Local office is Los Angeles downtown. I received an email on March 4 about “an action was taken on your case.” So I went to the USCIS portal and saw the interview letter, scheduled for the third week of April, although the letter hasn’t arrived by postal mail yet.

Things are moving forward! Good luck to all.

Congrats. you’re getting closer to the finish line. What date did you receive bio reuse?  I had a Feb 12th reuse. I’ve been hoping for the interview notice everyday since then.  

Edited by aorich

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline
5 hours ago, aorich said:

Congrats. you’re getting closer to the finish line. What date did you receive bio reuse?  I had a Feb 12th reuse. I’ve been hoping for the interview notice everyday since then.  

My biometrics reuse letter was sent Feb 1st. Hang in there!

K1 Visa

Feb 2013: NOA 1 (CSC)

June 2013: NOA2

July 2013: NVC --> Embassy

Sept 2013: Sent Packet 3

Oct 2013: Interview --> Approved!

Nov 2013: USA arrival

Dec 2013: Wedding

AOS

Feb 2014: Sent

Mar 2014: Biometrics Appt.

Apr 2014: EAD/AP approved

June 2014: Interview waiver letter

Nov 2014: AOS approved

Dec 2014: Card mailed

ROC

October 2016: Sent + NOA1

Dec 2016: Biometrics appointment 

April 2018: Case approved + card mailed (interview waived)

N-400

Sept 2020: Filed online

Feb 2021: Biometrics reuse letter

On 3/4/2021 at 9:25 AM, JohnPete281 said:

Completion date is currently July but at first it was March. No word on biometrics appointment. Green card expires This September.

The estimated completion date is not accurate IMO. I have my interview in less than two weeks and my estimated completion date is September 2021 (6 months). I have no idea what they base the completion estimate on, but it's definitely not accurate. Hang in there everyone! 

EAD/AP: 02/14/17 - 05/26/17 (101 days)

AOS: 02/14/17 - 06/20/17 (126 days)

ROC: 05/19/19 - 04/23/20 (340 days)

N-400: (249 days)

9/13/2020- Application filed online 

9/21/2020 - NOA1 received 

12/10/2020 - NOA2 biometrics reuse

2/2/2021 - NOA3 N-400 interview scheduled for 3/16/2021

3/8/2021 - NOA4 N-400 interview cancelled 

3/15/2021 - NOA5 N-400 interview re-scheduled 

4/27/2021 - Interview (approved)

4/28/2021 NOA6 Oath ceremony scheduled 

5/20/2021 - Oath ceremony

58 minutes ago, MandyJ said:

I had my interview this morning and passed. The officer did my oath immediately after and I walked out a US Citizen! It was a little bitter-sweet since my wife couldn't be there to watch, but with COVID regulations I understand. I don't know if this is a common practice in different states, but it seemed like at Denver everyone was taking their Oath immediately after the interview in the office you were tested in. I saw several other people walking out with packets and the American flag they give you 😄

That's brilliant, congrats!!

N-400 Timeline

March 16 2021 - Interview & same day Oath Ceremony, Ft. Myers FL - Officially a US citizen!

February 8 2021 - Interview Scheduled for March 16th

January 20 2021 - Received Biometric Reuse Letter

September 1 2020 - Filed Online

ROC Timeline

December 14 2020 - Green Card Received

December 12 2020 - Approval Notice Received

December 8 2020 - Approval Email, Case Status Updated

November 4 2019 - Completed Biometric at USCIS Tampa

October 26 2019 - Received Biometric Appointment Letter - Scheduled Nov 4th

July 25 2019 - Received 18 Month Extension Letter

July 23 2019 - Check cashed

July 22 2019 - Text notification, #YSC Potomac

July 17 2019 - Packet delivered

July 15 2019 - Packet mailed to Dallas

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, MandyJ said:

I had my interview this morning and passed. The officer did my oath immediately after and I walked out a US Citizen! It was a little bitter-sweet since my wife couldn't be there to watch, but with COVID regulations I understand. I don't know if this is a common practice in different states, but it seemed like at Denver everyone was taking their Oath immediately after the interview in the office you were tested in. I saw several other people walking out with packets and the American flag they give you 😄

Same in Raleigh/Durham, NC today:

I filed Sept 30 and it was accepted Oct 1.

Just had the interview today in local Raleigh/Durham, NC office and passed the exam

They performed the oath as well and I got my certificate!

Thanks EVERYONE!

18 hours ago, MandyJ said:

11 hours ago, lazy said:

Same in Raleigh/Durham, NC today:

I filed Sept 30 and it was accepted Oct 1.

Just had the interview today in local Raleigh/Durham, NC office and passed the exam

They performed the oath as well and I got my certificate!

Thanks EVERYONE!

Congrats to the both of you!  

I updated the spreadsheet with this information so the group can track everyone's progress.  If people have time please update this to give those that are following how the group is doing - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IsFBL5rIL-9JoT8BTK7wET1a6vQIDKEvDKRvVWg-29E/edit#gid=1544700262

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just wanted to come to update on the interview. 

Husband had his interview on Monday afternoon in Phoenix, AZ.  Everything was quick and officer only asked for green card and returned it back so that he takes it to the oath ceremony. We are still waiting for letter in the mail and to see the copy in the documents tab online. Husband said they went through the application and was done after  the 6 questions were answered correctly.  He also had the reading and writing exam. All the same format as most interviews go. Phoenix does have same day oath ceremony depending on the time in interview. He didn’t make it for the last one of the day which was around 2. But if you have a morning and pass the exam, there’s a chance you will have same day oath.  He updated his address there with the officer since we sold our house and bought another. He said she was very nice. 

Questions asked (this is a brief summary since he doesn’t remember too well as it went by fast):

1. If president and Vice President cannot serve, who?
  2. Stars meaning on the flag?
  3. First three words of constitution?
  4. Ocean on west coast?
  5. North and south war called?
  6. Commander in chief? 

Other questions:

-Are any parents citizens ?

-Asked about any trips in the last 180 days. There are none. 

Reading: The flag is white (not sure on exact statement read.)

Writing: The White House is in Washington DC. 

ROC Timeline
Service Center: California
90 Day Window Opened....06/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/24/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/28/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................09/06/17
Biometrics Received..........09/15/17
Biometrics Appointment.....09/27/17
Approved............................xx/xx/xx

Timeline
On 3/4/2021 at 9:25 AM, JohnPete281 said:

Completion date is currently July but at first it was March. No word on biometrics appointment. Green card expires This September.

I've applied Sep 3 and no updates on biometrics appointment since. It looks like availability in local ACS is still very limited and N400 might not be a priority. I tried to call them but they didn't say anything new. They suggested to call them every other month though 😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi all:

I wanted to share some news that my wife’s Citizenship interview has been scheduled! We filed online on Sept 20 with our I-751 still pending. Local office is Detroit and we received our biometric reuse notification on Oct. 28. We logged into our USCIS account this morning and saw that a document for “interview scheduled” had been uploaded on March 8. Her interview is scheduled for April 14. We have not received the hard copy of the letter yet, but we are very happy that things are moving forward! Good luck to all.

Edited by Ben&Lan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.