Sarasota

N-400 September 2020 Filers

1,423 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I never got a notice or email but I was checking the site today and noticed that it said “biometric reuse sent on Jan 20, 2021” under the documents tab. So all that’s left is the interview right?!

Jan 1995- Dh ewi for the second time

July 1998- DH married first wife

July 1998- Ex-wife filed i-130

Aug1998- i130 approved

March 2003- We got married!

Nov 2009- Filed i130

March 2010- i130 approved

Aug 2010-Oct26 2010- Found lawyer, she's helping us apply under 245i

Sent AOS Packet

Nov 14, 2010- USCIS received the AOS packet

Nov 22,2010- NOA 1-797C Received

Jan 18,2011- Biometrics appt

Jan 25, 2011- EAD Card Ordered!!

Feb 2, 2011- EAD Card Received!

March 10, 2011- Interview Approved!

March 18, 2011- Received Green Card!!

28 minutes ago, ramwho said:

Got an email this morning about action being taken on my case. Logged in to see the biometric reuse. Hopefully will get scheduled for an interview soon now

Hi All/Ramwho,

I just got a message this morning that my biometrics will be re-used. 

My office is Newark to, so I am beyond thrilled there is finally some movement. I've had two case inquiries total!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, ramwho said:

Got an email this morning about action being taken on my case. Logged in to see the biometric reuse. Hopefully will get scheduled for an interview soon now

32 minutes ago, NJGuy said:

Hi All/Ramwho,

I just got a message this morning that my biometrics will be re-used. 

My office is Newark to, so I am beyond thrilled there is finally some movement. I've had two case inquiries total!

That is really good to see some movement in NJ. I still do not have any update yet hopefully in a few days.

Edited by Prashant Dewan

On 2/11/2021 at 10:23 AM, WI_CA said:

I have also received bio-reuse notice on Feb.01, and I am waiting to be called for an interview in Pittsburgh office.

Hope your interview goes well!

Good luck!

My interview notice was uploaded to the documents tab today

Interview is scheduled March 22nd

•  

1 hour ago, jomka said:

Congrats all, looks like we're seeing some movement!

Edit - didn't mean to quote sorry

Edited by Sarasota

N-400 Timeline

March 16 2021 - Interview & same day Oath Ceremony, Ft. Myers FL - Officially a US citizen!

February 8 2021 - Interview Scheduled for March 16th

January 20 2021 - Received Biometric Reuse Letter

September 1 2020 - Filed Online

ROC Timeline

December 14 2020 - Green Card Received

December 12 2020 - Approval Notice Received

December 8 2020 - Approval Email, Case Status Updated

November 4 2019 - Completed Biometric at USCIS Tampa

October 26 2019 - Received Biometric Appointment Letter - Scheduled Nov 4th

July 25 2019 - Received 18 Month Extension Letter

July 23 2019 - Check cashed

July 22 2019 - Text notification, #YSC Potomac

July 17 2019 - Packet delivered

July 15 2019 - Packet mailed to Dallas

On 2/7/2021 at 4:00 AM, DreamCatcher77 said:

Spreadsheet is open for everyone to edit their own. And turns out I had a bio reuse letter dated 01/13/2020 which my husband just gave me! So we are moving right along! Whew!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IsFBL5rIL-9JoT8BTK7wET1a6vQIDKEvDKRvVWg-29E/edit#gid=0

Updated on my end.  Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I had my interview on Feb 11th.  Allowed to enter the building 15mins before the actual interview time. Only I was allowed to enter the building. After the security check, had to wait in the waiting room for about 45 mins. The officer called my name and took me to the room. She asked me if my husband is here with me(my removal of condition is pending). I told her he is in the car. She asked for my Greencard, driver license, passport and appointment letter while I was standing and I was asked to take a oath to tell the truth before sitted down.  She went through my i-751 form info with me and corrected my new address, asked civics questions and yes no questions from N-400 form. After that she asked me to read the sentence in the iPad (Who was Abraham Lincoln?) And told me to write "Lincoln was the president during the Civil War."

Then I was asked to sign the form and check if my info is correct. She handed me the paper and said I passed the English and civics test, and she going to review my case.  if there is enough evidence they will approve it and will send me the letter for oath ceromony otherwise they are going to ask me additional info.  she   told me I am good to go. 

Before leaving I asked her about my son's pending removal of condition.   His case stucked since July 2019 after receiving extension letter. Do I have to have appointment to get stamp in his passport. We have to drive 4 hours to get here.  And she noted his A-number down and told me she going approve his with mines. After that she decided to take my husband's interview also so that he doesn't have to come here again. Let's see how it's going to work. Hope to get the approval letter soon.  Can't wait this to be over. 

hi everyone i am also filing n400 this week but i just want to know 1 thing. please help me understand this.

i am filing with 5 year rule after my divorce. this is my document list - that i uploaded online. 

1 - copy of green card

2 - copy of divorce certificate

3 - traffic ticket receipts

4 - copy of driver licence.

is there anything missing in my document list? 

27 minutes ago, Guido51 said:

hi everyone i am also filing n400 this week but i just want to know 1 thing. please help me understand this.

i am filing with 5 year rule after my divorce. this is my document list - that i uploaded online. 

1 - copy of green card

2 - copy of divorce certificate

3 - traffic ticket receipts

4 - copy of driver licence.

is there anything missing in my document list? 

You're missing your tax returns.  There may be more but that's the one the stuck out to me.

12 hours ago, Guido51 said:

thank you for the input.

can i upload the most recent one?

or do i have to upload last 5 years?

Check the instructions but I believe 5 years.

1 minute ago, Guido51 said:

thank you again but i'm confused if tax returns are required. will my application get delayed or denied without tax returns?

I'm not the expert but my understanding is that you'll have to product them at the interview at the latest.  You can get them with your IRS login so if you have time at the time of application I would think it would be better.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.