Sarasota

N-400 September 2020 Filers

1,423 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, NorthSouth said:

Wow, are you in the military or some other fast track? That's amazing.  No, after your interview, if you pass you have the oath then you're a citizen!  Congrats!

Not in the military... Only guess is there isn't much of a backlog in Montana. That'd be pretty exciting, will be happy when it is over and done with :)

1 hour ago, GoldenMontana said:

Not in the military... Only guess is there isn't much of a backlog in Montana. That'd be pretty exciting, will be happy when it is over and done with :)

You're extremely lucky given the estimated time.  Go buy a lottery ticket as well!  Congrats again.  

image.png.f55d782f7fe62e11731dba2abb37ed40.png

Hi to all...I saw a lot of Oct fillers got a noticed about reused there old bio,and some got interview schedule what about us ,Hope for the Sept fillers we can receive some good news soon...so  we all have a happy Xmas 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
15 hours ago, sweetfamily said:

Hello everyone, I filed N400 on 9/13. Got NOA on 9/14. No update since include bio reuse letter. I saw some people filed after me got bio reuse letter. So frustrated.  Hopefully I can get some updates soon! 

Just now, Geresh28 said:

Hi to all...I saw a lot of Oct fillers got a noticed about reused there old bio,and some got interview schedule what about us ,Hope for the Sept fillers we can receive some good news soon...so  we all have a happy Xmas 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I'm in the same boat. No updates since NOA1 at the beginning of September. We just have to be patient, but it sure is frustrating! 

Hello Everyone, 

Tonight, I just received a notification on my case tracker app in my phone saying that they cancelled or descheduled my scheduled interview. Have anyone of you receive this kind of notice? I checked the USCIS website, and it says that I should prepare for interview, bring the following, study for the oath and all. So, I wonder 💭 what is going on. Maybe I should call them tomorrow?

04-11-2016 Sent to Dallas, TX

04-14-2016 ✔ Received @ Dallas. Case routed to CSC

04-18-2016 ✔ NOA1 email/text notification

04-23-2016 ✔ NOA1 hard copy received

06-25-2016 ✔ NOA2 APPROVED

(68 days since NOA1)

06-30-2016 NOA2 Hard copy received

07-21-2016 ✔ NVC number assigned!

(26 days since NOA2)

07-27-2016 ✔ NVC case status "READY"

08-03-2016 ✔ 1st day of Medical @SLEC

08-04-2016 ✔ 2nd day of Medical @SLEC. Passed.

08-05-2016 ✔ NVC e-mail notification

08-08-2016 ✔ NVC Hard copy received

(19 days since NVC # assigned)

08-16-2016 ✔ INTERVIEW APPROVED

08-18-2016 ✔ CFO Seminar

08-19-2016 ✔ Visa READY for pick up

08-20-2016 Visa Picked up @2GO MOA

08-24-2016 POE @ LAX

Just received a "change of status" e-mail. I-751 says "Interview Canceled" But I think that is because they will actually merge my N-400 and I-751? Not sure. I'm still going to show up on Tuesday the 17th. Rather be safe than sorry. 

01/13/2016: I-129F filed  07/15/2016: K-1 visa in hand
10/13/2016: Filed AOS + EAD/AP.   07/07/2017: Permanent resident (Conditional)
04/16/2019: Filed ROC  11/17/2020: Approved. (10 yr GC)

Naturalization                                                        
09/02/2020: Filed (Online)    09/08/2020: NOA1: (NBC
10/22/2020: Biometrics Reuse Notice.  12/22/2020: Online Status Changed to Interview Was Scheduled.  
01/29/2021: N-400 Interview - PASSED! 01/29/2021: Same-day oath ceremony.  

'Merica. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hey guys! 

Just got an update that my interview was scheduled and my notice will come in the mail. I filed on 9/29/2020 and they are reusing my biometrics. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly. 

28 minutes ago, dmcw8890 said:

Hey guys! 

Just got an update that my interview was scheduled and my notice will come in the mail. I filed on 9/29/2020 and they are reusing my biometrics. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly. 

Hi, May I ask where your local office is? and when is your upcoming interview? Thanks. 

Guys, just an update. Today is exactly 2 month after I filer my N400 on 9/13.   I received bio reuse letter this morning on my document tab, and also status change to interview was scheduled.  As of now, I still don't see the interview letter, but I guess it will show up in couple days.  Hopefully everything could be smooth.  Best luck to all of us!  

Filed office: Cleveland, OH

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, HoHkey said:

Hi, May I ask where your local office is? and when is your upcoming interview? Thanks. 

Field Office: Cleveland 

21 minutes ago, sweetfamily said:

Guys, just an update. Today is exactly 2 month after I filer my N400 on 9/13.   I received bio reuse letter this morning on my document tab, and also status change to interview was scheduled.  As of now, I still don't see the interview letter, but I guess it will show up in couple days.  Hopefully everything could be smooth.  Best luck to all of us!  

I got the same thing and mine will be the Cleveland office too! Hopefully the interview letter will show up in a few days. The bio reuse letter also showed up on my document tab this morning. 

I'm sure things are going to me moving along for everyone else as well. Good luck 

2 minutes ago, dmcw8890 said:

Field Office: Cleveland 

I got the same thing and mine will be the Cleveland office too! Hopefully the interview letter will show up in a few days. The bio reuse letter also showed up on my document tab this morning. 

I'm sure things are going to me moving along for everyone else as well. Good luck 

Thanks, that's very fast. 

20 hours ago, dmcw8890 said:

Hey guys! 

19 hours ago, sweetfamily said:

3 hours ago, Italy-USA said:

Got notification this morning that they scheduled my biometric appointment! At least it's some movement! 

Congrats to all 3 of you!  May I ask each of you what was your estimated case completion date?  Mine is June 2021 but I haven't heard anything with a Sept 30 file date.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
Just now, NorthSouth said:

Congrats to all 3 of you!  May I ask each of you what was your estimated case completion date?  Mine is June 2021 but I haven't heard anything with a Sept 30 file date.  

Mine says May 2021. I filed on Sept 10.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.