Sarasota

N-400 September 2020 Filers

1,423 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Zain196666 said:

Any Newark Filers here?

filed online 09/22/2020

bio reuse 02/12/2021

nothing since that date

any newark filers please share your dates.

The Google Sheets shows a couple of NJ applicants - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IsFBL5rIL-9JoT8BTK7wET1a6vQIDKEvDKRvVWg-29E/edit#gid=1544700262

Please if everyone can keep this updated it will help others know where the stand with the rest of the Sept filers.

15 minutes ago, Zain196666 said:

Any Newark Filers here?

filed online 09/22/2020

bio reuse 02/12/2021

nothing since that date

any newark filers please share your dates.

Welcome to the club.

Filled - 9/18/2020

Bio Reuse - 2/12/2021

No updates thereafter.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I see '9 months until decision' now. I still have no update on what action has been taken on May 7th on my case. I was able to connect with USCIS representative and he had no new information either so he had scheduled a call with an immigration office which can be anytime in the next 14 days.

Filed : Sept 28

No updates since then other than the May 7th action taken email.

I originally filled in Newark, NJ location but moved to Mount Laurel, NJ now.

59 minutes ago, Prashant Dewan said:

I see '9 months until decision' now. I still have no update on what action has been taken on May 7th on my case. I was able to connect with USCIS representative and he had no new information either so he had scheduled a call with an immigration office which can be anytime in the next 14 days.

Filed : Sept 28

No updates since then other than the May 7th action taken email.

I originally filled in Newark, NJ location but moved to Mount Laurel, NJ now.

Myself I am not putting to much weight on the estimates, indicated by multiple other people here. Crazy how it said there was a update, but you don't see the information...

How come/how do you know your office moved to Mt. Laurel, did you move?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, NJGuy said:

Myself I am not putting to much weight on the estimates, indicated by multiple other people here. Crazy how it said there was a update, but you don't see the information...

How come/how do you know your office moved to Mt. Laurel, did you move?

I have moved. My current zip code is under Mount Laurel and previous was under Newark.

20 hours ago, Prashant Dewan said:

I have moved. My current zip code is under Mount Laurel and previous was under Newark.

That makes sense, I'm literally hoping every day for it to be completed. It's almost unbearable this process.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, rosecloud said:

I finally had my oath ceremony, so I'm a US citizen now. It was painless and very quick with all of the Covid-19 restrictions. So, so glad to be finally done, it feels kind of surreal. The N-400 process took around 8 months, which I know is "short" compared to some people's timelines. 

Hang in there everyone! 

Congratulations run to usps.

3 hours ago, rosecloud said:

I finally had my oath ceremony, so I'm a US citizen now. It was painless and very quick with all of the Covid-19 restrictions. So, so glad to be finally done, it feels kind of surreal. The N-400 process took around 8 months, which I know is "short" compared to some people's timelines. 

Hang in there everyone! 

Congrats!  (BTW I think there's a typo in your timeline as oath says 4/20)

19 hours ago, NorthSouth said:

Congrats!  (BTW I think there's a typo in your timeline as oath says 4/20)

Oops, thank you! :)

EAD/AP: 02/14/17 - 05/26/17 (101 days)

AOS: 02/14/17 - 06/20/17 (126 days)

ROC: 05/19/19 - 04/23/20 (340 days)

N-400: (249 days)

9/13/2020- Application filed online 

9/21/2020 - NOA1 received 

12/10/2020 - NOA2 biometrics reuse

2/2/2021 - NOA3 N-400 interview scheduled for 3/16/2021

3/8/2021 - NOA4 N-400 interview cancelled 

3/15/2021 - NOA5 N-400 interview re-scheduled 

4/27/2021 - Interview (approved)

4/28/2021 NOA6 Oath ceremony scheduled 

5/20/2021 - Oath ceremony

On 5/15/2021 at 8:43 PM, LinJoe said:

Is the documents section loading for anyone? My husband logged in and saw the oath notification was mailed out on Wednesday but the documents section isn’t loading to see the copy. 

In my experience, it may take 48 hours for “Documents” to load after mailing them. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

They finally did something and posted a biometric appointment notice for my wife for June 18th!

Then her estimated completion date changed to 14 month, and then it is removed.

Same for mine, estimation is removed.

We filed 9/14/20, my bio reuse letter was posted 2/19/21.

Edited by Irza

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.