Sarasota

N-400 September 2020 Filers

1,423 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just randomly checked the USCIS website and I finally got my biometrics letter!! It's the re-use one. At least now I know they didn't forget about me 😂

AOS

Spoiler

Feb. 4 2016: Mailed package to Chicago lockbox

Feb. 8 2016: AOS received by Chicago lockbox
Feb. 15 2016: NOA1 email

Feb. 26 2016: NOA1 hard copies

Feb. 29 2016: Biometrics letter

Mar. 7 2016: Biometrics done

Mar. 15 2016: RFIE for I-485 email

Mar. 29 2016: Response to RFIE was received

Apr. 8 2016: Second RFIE

Apr. 20 2016: Response to RFIE was received

Apr. 28 2016: AP approved

May 6 2016: Interview notice

May 23 2016: AP hard copy

June 13 2016: Interview, approved!! Online status changed to My Card Is Being Produced

June 14 2016: Online status changed to My Case Was Approved

June 17 2016: Online status changed to My Card Was Mailed To Me

June 18 2016: Green card received

ROC

Spoiler

Mar. 19, 2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 20, 2018: I-751 delivered to CSC

Mar. 26 2018: NOA date

Mar. 30, 2018: Received NOA

May 11, 2018: Reuse of biometrics notice date

April 23, 2019: Case approved

April 30, 2019: Card received

Naturalization

Sept. 25, 2020: submitted N-400 online (Estimated Case Completion: May 2021 (8 months))

Oct. 3, 2020: NOA received by mail

Apr. 17, 2021: biometrics re-use letter 

May 3, 2021: interview scheduled for June 4

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I filed online on September 21 with May 2020 being my completion date. No movement til January 20 that my biometric reused. Nothing has changed since. It's so frustrating!! Washington DC is my field office and I'm assuming they're just super behind. The completion date had changed to July 2020 and then at some point changed to waiting on biometric letter and 4 months as estimated completion date (which isn't true since I got my letter in January). Now they removed the date and says under construction or smth. Sooooo annoyed. Does anyone from DC have an update? I was hoping my interview would be scheduled already. 

18 minutes ago, Zai-am said:

I filed online on September 21 with May 2020 being my completion date. No movement til January 20 that my biometric reused. Nothing has changed since. It's so frustrating!! Washington DC is my field office and I'm assuming they're just super behind. The completion date had changed to July 2020 and then at some point changed to waiting on biometric letter and 4 months as estimated completion date (which isn't true since I got my letter in January). Now they removed the date and says under construction or smth. Sooooo annoyed. Does anyone from DC have an update? I was hoping my interview would be scheduled already. 

We are the same.  I filed Sept 30 then notified of biometric reuse on January 2020.  The completion date were changed from May to July then to May and now to April but few days ago the estimated processing time is not available in the website.  Also DC is my field office.

Dave-Gie

Timeline
Just now, Davegie said:

We are the same.  I filed Sept 30 then notified of biometric reuse on January 2020.  The completion date were changed from May to July then to May and now to April but few days ago the estimated processing time is not available in the website.  Also DC is my field office.

It is infuriating! Come on DC field office, they need to get their s**t together. I've seen people on here get their biometric reuse letter in Feb and already get their interview dates. I'm hoping the system maintenance means we all get updates and interview dates. Good luck 🤞🏽

46 minutes ago, Zai-am said:

If it makes you feel better, up until my oath ceremony, my completion date was Nov 2021!!! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Applied 9/11/2020.

Interview notice 4/20/2021 for May 26 in Philly.

N-400: 

09/11/2020: NOA N-400 filed

ROC/I-751: 481 days from received to approved.

Spoiler

01/16/18: Package delivered to VSC 
01/19/18: NOA I-751 filed
02/17/18: NOA biometric appointment
02/27/18: Biometric appointment

05/24/19: I-751 approved
05/28/19: Card delivered

AOS B1 to PR: 184 days from received to approved
Spoiler

08/10/15: Package delivered to lock box

08/13/15: NOA I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765 (day 3)

08/14/15: NOA biometric appointment (day 4)

09/04/15: Biometric appointment (day 25)

11/03/15: Service request opened for I-765: approaching regulatory time-frame (day 85)

11/06/15: RFE I-485 (day 88)

11/12/15: RFE received in mail: financial affidavit needs 12 months of bank statements or joint sponsor (day 94)

11/16/15: RFE response sent: I-864 application for joint sponsor (day 98)

11/18/15: USCIS updates I-485: received response to RFE (day 100)

11/23/15: USCIS updates I-765 (EAD😞 new card is being produced (day 105)

11/30/15: EAD card mailed (day 112)

12/02/15: EAD/AP combo card received (day 114)

01/05/16: NOA AOS interview scheduled for 02/09/16 (day 149)

02/09/16: AOS Interview (day 184) [APPROVED]

I've tried to update the Google sheets with the info from the latest posts so others can track -- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IsFBL5rIL-9JoT8BTK7wET1a6vQIDKEvDKRvVWg-29E/edit#gid=1544700262

Timeline
13 minutes ago, NorthSouth said:

I've tried to update the Google sheets with the info from the latest posts so others can track -- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IsFBL5rIL-9JoT8BTK7wET1a6vQIDKEvDKRvVWg-29E/edit#gid=1544700262

Thank you. I've been following this but there are no DC filers with an update. So it's hard to gage an accurate timeline. It seems most DC filers are stuck in the same spot. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, mrstomates said:

If it makes you feel better, up until my oath ceremony, my completion date was Nov 2021!!! 

Same here mine still shows July as completion date, and I have my certificate already. So I will say ignore d completion date

You can add my info to the table: Filled online September 24th -  Chicago, IL. Biometrics re-use on December 30th. 5 year rule. Still waiting. 

Does anyone had to change their address? I’m moving in a couple of weeks and in the website is saying that I can’t change my address at this time of my process. I’ve tried calling but kept redirecting me to got to the website, so I’m thing to send this Change of address form. Does anyone has the same problem? I’m worry that this may become an issue on the interview if I don’t change the address. Any advice? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Lili Marin said:

You can add my info to the table: Filled online September 24th -  Chicago, IL. Biometrics re-use on December 30th. 5 year rule. Still waiting. 

Does anyone had to change their address? I’m moving in a couple of weeks and in the website is saying that I can’t change my address at this time of my process. I’ve tried calling but kept redirecting me to got to the website, so I’m thing to send this Change of address form. Does anyone has the same problem? I’m worry that this may become an issue on the interview if I don’t change the address. Any advice? 

Talk to the new tenant and ask them to help you keep your mails. Or call you when u have any mail. That way they won't just throw your mail in d trash. That's what a friend of mine did and in her interview day she told them she just moved.

22 minutes ago, Smile4rill1 said:

Talk to the new tenant and ask them to help you keep your mails. Or call you when u have any mail. That way they won't just throw your mail in d trash. That's what a friend of mine did and in her interview day she told them she just moved.

Do you know how long was from the time she moved until her interview. Because I feel like it would be ok if it is only a month or two, but what if I get the interview in 6-8 months. I feel that this would be a problem. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.