8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Ok usps what's going on posted my EAD + advanced parole RENEWAL 26th of august and today 1st of September and its still saying in transit my work card experies 24 of September any one else haveing delays this is so messed up you do all papper work all that time and its  a week later and still has not arrived at Chicago lockbox i sent from Seattle wa any taughts visa journey people .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
14 hours ago, Cula bula said:

Above all the places to have a delay were a lockbox is 😁😁thanks for the reply thou 

I would suggest next time if you are dealing with urgent and time sensitive USCIS issue, use overnight delivery with USPS, it gets to the destination 12noon the following day if you sent it before 5pm. It also allows you to request a signature of the receiver to confirm they got your package. 

Keep trying and following up.

59 minutes ago, sweetadams said:

I would suggest next time if you are dealing with urgent and time sensitive USCIS issue, use overnight delivery with USPS, it gets to the destination 12noon the following day if you sent it before 5pm. It also allows you to request a signature of the receiver to confirm they got your package.

Some users have reported that overnight delivery to Chicago hasn't been an option recently:

Maybe because of the Chicago area delays? Using FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. has been advised:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
19 minutes ago, HRQX said:

Some users have reported that overnight delivery to Chicago hasn't been an option recently:

Maybe because of the Chicago area delays? Using FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. has been advised:

OMG....I apologize then, I must be growing old fast and not keeping up with all the development. USPS used to be my go-to, sending packages to USCIS. I hope they resolve issues over there.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
22 hours ago, Cula bula said:

Ok usps what's going on posted my EAD + advanced parole RENEWAL 26th of august and today 1st of September and its still saying in transit my work card experies 24 of September any one else haveing delays this is so messed up you do all papper work all that time and its  a week later and still has not arrived at Chicago lockbox i sent from Seattle wa any taughts visa journey people .

Unfortunately USPS is having trouble delivering stuff, but you should know that you could've applied for renewal 180 days before the expiration date and you wouldn't deal with USPS issues.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Yes i should have known this i totally forgot all about my work card RENEWAL i was enjoying working and it was great to take a break from all the papper work so its says in transit expected delay posted 26 th of aug was ment to arrive 29th but still today in transit local post office didnt have a clue or answers so i propley should prepare to do another one and send in my recepit of my last postage to show uscis i sent it off my card experies 24 th this month but will write cover letter explaining i sent first pakage off now sending differnt with another form of postal services and hopefully gets there in time as should have been there in 3 days as the postal lady siad it would be 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.