TBoneTX

C-SPAN Had So Many Democrats Calling In Support For Trump That They Had To Change Their Protocol

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

Clearly riots, violence and property destruction are distinct from the vast majority of peaceful protesters. Who is for riots?

Many democrat leaders, until it was pointed out during the RNC what their stance was.  Suddenly, they shifted.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Many democrat leaders, until it was pointed out during the RNC what their stance was.  Suddenly, they shifted.

I have explicitly heard the opposite, maybe my ears are part of the fake news establishment.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, CanAm1980 said:

I have explicitly heard the opposite, maybe my ears are part of the fake news establishment.

So you have examples of the Democrats speaking out against the riots during their convention?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

Meet The Rioting Criminals Kamala Harris Helped Bail Out Of Jail

Fox 9 News in Minneapolis did the research for us. Here are a few of the criminals they found Harris did a solid for.

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.

According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.

Darnika Floyd is charged with second degree murder, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release.

Christopher Boswell, a twice convicted rapist, is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault in two separate cases. MFF paid $350,00 [sic] in cash for his release.

Kamala Harris and her friends in the corporate media, otherwise known as the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party, will pretend this never happened and they are counting on voters to be too ignorant to know that it did. Harris was so eager to be on the rioters’ team that she literally raised money for them in the hopes that they could be released and foster further mayhem.

That on its own would be bad enough. But the fact that she is now attempting to pretend she was against all of this violence, and looting, and arson, and destruction from the get go is an insulting joke. Did Harris really think that peaceful protesters obeying the rules were the ones arrested in Minneapolis? Of course she didn’t. She just assumed that justifying the unrest would help Democrats’ political chances. Now that this has been shown to be false, she is trying to change her position. It’s way too late for that.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/31/meet-the-rioting-criminals-kamala-harris-helped-bail-out-of-jail/

dont bring facts into this. All the assualts looting, burning, murders, are done by a very small percentage of the protesters LOL

The dems just woke up to the fact that the BLM rioters are not polling so well 

49 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

0/10

just pointing out Olympic scoring style responses are copyrighted but I give permission along with MDR,MDL,MOr and the many many many otehr clever thangs I has broguht to Chest

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

just pointing out Olympic scoring style responses are copyrighted but I give permission along with MDR,MDL,MOr and the many many many otehr clever thangs I has broguht to Chest

Including your creative spelling techniques?

Edited by Dashinka

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

I'd be glad to read any links you have where a democrat leader spoke out against the riots.  I strongly suggest you don't link up the Portland mayor Ted Wheeler.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I'd be glad to read any links you have where a democrat leader spoke out against the riots.  I strongly suggest you don't link up the Portland mayor Ted Wheeler.

Multiple choice: who said it?

"Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not."

A. Donald J Trump

B.Joseph Biden

C. Martin Luther King

D. Hunter Thompson

Timeline
2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Multiple choice: who said it?

So, I say to young people all the time, we should stand together in solidarity for that which we know to be the purpose for our existence, and that is to make a better country, a better world for those who must come after us. Breaking out a window will not contribute to that. Setting a fire, throwing stones at police officers, that's destructive behavior which will not contribute to anything that will make this a better country and make a better future for our children and our grandchildren.

Also, I tell my daughters all the time, just think about what you're doing and ask yourself the question will this make things better or worse.

A. Bill Barr

B. Mike Pence

C. James Clyburn

D. Hunter Thompson

Timeline

Round three

“Our democracy has no room for inciting violence or endangering the public, no matter the ideology of those who commit such acts,”  “The violent actions of people calling themselves antifa in Berkeley this weekend deserve unequivocal condemnation, and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.”

A. Kelly Anne Conway

B. Nancy Pelosi

C. Nancy Pelosi

D. Nancy Pelosi

Edited by CanAm1980

Timeline

Bonus round!

“I denounce all violence, including the assaults that were filmed and posted to social media last night, The work this community and others nationally are doing toward criminal justice reform and racial justice are in an effort to make our communities safer,” “Assaults like these make our community less safe.”

A. Ted Wheeler

B. Ted Wheeler

C. Ted Wheeler

D. Ted Wheeler

Timeline
1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Not what I asked for, but I can still appreciate your deflection efforts.  

Not what was asked for, but exactly what was called for. 

3 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Not what was asked for, but exactly what was called for. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Meanwhile...  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/portland-mayor-ted-wheeler-feds-stay-inside-or-leave

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/07/26/10-big-fat-lies-youre-being-told-about-the-portland-riots-n675861

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler allowed the riots to go on in a section of downtown for six weeks before the Trump administration came in to protect its own buildings and roll up the bad guys attacking them.

Wheeler’s strategy, if you can call it that, of letting the rioters riot and ruin part of downtown, leaves Oregonians feeling unsafe, police outraged, and the rule of law in tatters. Now Wheeler says Trump’s defense of the federal buildings is somehow breaking the law. The entire Leftist monoculture has coalesced around this absurd assertion.

So certain is Wheeler that the rioters should be viewed as misunderstood arsonists and predators that the mayor/police commissioner took an armed five-person plainclothes police detail with him on his “listening session” photo op to show everyone how safe it was during a Portland antifa and Black Lives Matter street riot.

Over the weekend, there were multiple shootings and stabbings at these “mostly peaceful” protests, or, as the news media likes to dub them, “rowdy rioters.

Wheeler may be a lot of things, but heroic isn’t one. He took a team of men with guns to protect him from the rowdy rioters.

[Watch] Portland Mayor Goes to Riot in 'Solidarity' as Rioters Set Fire in His Honor

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/07/23/watch-portland-mayor-goes-to-riot-in-solidarity-as-rioters-set-fire-in-his-honor-n673323

(Ya see, that's how links work.  They lead one to an article about what actually happened, which allows the reader to draw their own conclusions.)