fqadri

Interviews at Islamabad

125 posts in this topic

Yes IR1 are given priority compare to other categories that doesn't mean ir1/cr1 cases are taken care in a row one person might have gotten dq in June and still waiting while another gets dq in August and has visa in hand the reason behind that is because if your visa case is simple and clear they'll issue your visa but if they see red flags they are going to investigate and USCIS NVC EMBASSY all these people are gonna investigate you one by one for example my sisters husband was approved by USCIS in July of 2019 and he's still stuck in Pakistan while my wife was approved by uscis in October of 2019 and got DQ in February of 2020 And got interview letter 20 days after her DQ n 10 days after that on March 2nd she had her interview and on 23 of March 2020 she entered United States the reason behind why my wife process was smooth and fast because I had applied for k1 for her previously so all these agencies had already done her background check plus we have a two year old son together the reason I'm telling you guys my story EMBASSY isn't slow neither did they forget you guys they are just issuing visas to who they know are good to go and investigating whoever they want to just be patient inshallah everything will be smooth for everyone 

14 hours ago, Amaan said:

Yes IR1 are given priority compare to other categories that doesn't mean ir1/cr1 cases are taken care in a row one person might have gotten dq in June and still waiting while another gets dq in August and has visa in hand the reason behind that is because if your visa case is simple and clear they'll issue your visa but if they see red flags they are going to investigate and USCIS NVC EMBASSY all these people are gonna investigate you one by one for example my sisters husband was approved by USCIS in July of 2019 and he's still stuck in Pakistan while my wife was approved by uscis in October of 2019 and got DQ in February of 2020 And got interview letter 20 days after her DQ n 10 days after that on March 2nd she had her interview and on 23 of March 2020 she entered United States the reason behind why my wife process was smooth and fast because I had applied for k1 for her previously so all these agencies had already done her background check plus we have a two year old son together the reason I'm telling you guys my story EMBASSY isn't slow neither did they forget you guys they are just issuing visas to who they know are good to go and investigating whoever they want to just be patient inshallah everything will be smooth for everyone 

Whats considered as red flags in some cases ? What items would you name as red flag? 

Edited by Justhere780

17 minutes ago, Justhere780 said:

Ahh , what names would you think would risk it ? I m specifically asking about male names ? Please advices ! @Amaan

lol I don't work for embassy so I wouldn't know what names would give red flags im just giving out info based on what I've been through and people I've seen had to go through ... just try to upload as many documents on ceac as possible or if you already got DQ try to take as many documents as possible to embassy because the more stuff you provide the less questions they'll have for you

13 minutes ago, Amaan said:

lol I don't work for embassy so I wouldn't know what names would give red flags im just giving out info based on what I've been through and people I've seen had to go through ... just try to upload as many documents on ceac as possible or if you already got DQ try to take as many documents as possible to embassy because the more stuff you provide the less questions they'll have for you

Yeah lmao i know you dont work for the embassy thats why i said what do you THINK .. , i’ve heard some male names so . And yes i have been DQ already since April! Just waiting on the interview now . And I’ve just uploaded the basic as Finicial papers on Ceac. Tax papers W2 transcripts domicile current proof of income .. thats pretty much it . The realtionship proofs and all would be taken to the interview.     Sounds good ? Lol

Edited by Justhere780

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 hours ago, Justhere780 said:

Today the Islamabad Embassy should have begun with April dq .. Its Mondayy November 9th! On october 14 they were on March 27 already😭

Yes but idk. I’m totally giving up hope now. 😩 sounds like another 6mo to a year of wait 💔

7 minutes ago, Lexushim said:

Yes but idk. I’m totally giving up hope now. 😩 sounds like another 6mo to a year of wait 💔

Same 😞😞😔 . This has been a long waiting game , and whenever i look foward still see a longgg road of waiting😭😣😣 . I was expecting april dq to be done this month and May dq in december . But looks like Islamabad embassy is upto something else again 🤷🏻‍♀️🥺

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.