Fariya

What's Next after NVC Expedite Approved for I-130 (CR1/IR1) in Dhaka, Bangladesh?

32 posts in this topic

On 11/13/2020 at 9:14 PM, Fariya said:

My husband's coming here in sha Allah on November 20th. In Bangladesh the embassy sends one email with a link where we have to open an account in ustraveldocs and submit a request for interview. Then once they have available slots they approve it and send another email saying to choose a date from few options which can be seen in the account.

Thanks for this detail! I just got approval for expediting my interview by the way!

On 11/26/2020 at 10:21 PM, Fariya said:

Congratulations 😊

Hello everyone, I am so nervous. My husband’s case is expedited to Dhaka embassy, and it says ready for the past few days, but I have not received any email about interview date? What should I do? I also have one more question. After it says ready from transit, how many days until I get an email from Bangladesh embassy?

9 hours ago, Nazmin said:

Hello everyone, I am so nervous. My husband’s case is expedited to Dhaka embassy, and it says ready for the past few days, but I have not received any email about interview date? What should I do? I also have one more question. After it says ready from transit, how many days until I get an email from Bangladesh embassy?

They will not email you. You have to email them asking for a interview date to their two email addresses. I think one is dhakavisasupport and other one is support-bangladesh. They recommend to email 1 week after the status becomes ready.

1 hour ago, Fariya said:

They will not email you. You have to email them asking for a interview date to their two email addresses. I think one is dhakavisasupport and other one is support-bangladesh. They recommend to email 1 week after the status becomes ready.

Thank you so much for replying to me fariya. I appreciate it. So after I email asking for an interview date, they will send an interview date right? Also after you sent your email, what was their reply and how did you get the appointment, after how many days later? Also what letter did you bring to the interview location to get in, and how many days later was the medical? I am extremely stressed out. I would appreciate any help. 

47 minutes ago, Nazmin said:

Thank you so much for replying to me fariya. I appreciate it. So after I email asking for an interview date, they will send an interview date right? Also after you sent your email, what was their reply and how did you get the appointment, after how many days later? Also what letter did you bring to the interview location to get in, and how many days later was the medical? I am extremely stressed out. I would appreciate any help. 

So I initially emailed them the next day of my status becoming ready. They replied me to wait a week before reaching out again. After 1 week I emailed again and they replied the next day with a link to open an account in ustraveldocs and submit a interview request. They approved our request 1 month later when we received an email saying to go into the account and choose a date.

Their approval time varies for each case as they had backlogged of expedited cases during our time and approved them based on Priority date and DQ date. Some had approval email within a week and others waited like me about 1 month or more. 

We took the appointment confirmation letter that we received in email after choosing a date and other civil documents which were listed in that email as well. My husband did his medical 2 days after our approval email and 11 days prior his interview. 

Don't stress out. They are pretty straightforward in all email and about other things. All will be good in sha Allah. Good luck 😊

9 minutes ago, Fariya said:

So I initially emailed them the next day of my status becoming ready. They replied me to wait a week before reaching out again. After 1 week I emailed again and they replied the next day with a link to open an account in ustraveldocs and submit a interview request. They approved our request 1 month later when we received an email saying to go into the account and choose a date.

Their approval time varies for each case as they had backlogged of expedited cases during our time and approved them based on Priority date and DQ date. Some had approval email within a week and others waited like me about 1 month or more. 

We took the appointment confirmation letter that we received in email after choosing a date and other civil documents which were listed in that email as well. My husband did his medical 2 days after our approval email and 11 days prior his interview. 

Don't stress out. They are pretty straightforward in all email and about other things. All will be good in sha Allah. Good luck 😊

9 minutes ago, Fariya said:

Fariya I appreciate all the help. Thank you so much. So when they email me to make an account it’s us travel docs.com/bd right? Also did you request for appoint where it says reschedule my immigrant visa appointment/ schedule iv 221G follow up appointment? Also did you do this or your husband? Should I do all these steps or my spouse in Bangladesh has to do this? Also I heard from people that I need 10 digit number from ds260 from people, to request for appointment, is this number found on ceac? Thank you once again! Keep us in your prayers please.

47 minutes ago, Nazmin said:

Fariya I appreciate all the help. Thank you so much. So when they email me to make an account it’s us travel docs.com/bd right? Also did you request for appoint where it says reschedule my immigrant visa appointment/ schedule iv 221G follow up appointment? Also did you do this or your husband? Should I do all these steps or my spouse in Bangladesh has to do this? Also I heard from people that I need 10 digit number from ds260 from people, to request for appointment, is this number found on ceac? Thank you once again! Keep us in your prayers please.

You're welcome. Yes you open an account, choose the reschedule option and then follow the steps. I did it but with my husband's email. I don't think it matters who does it. And the number should be in your ds260 confirmation page which you got after completing the form. 

4 hours ago, Fariya said:

You're welcome. Yes you open an account, choose the reschedule option and then follow the steps. I did it but with my husband's email. I don't think it matters who does it. And the number should be in your ds260 confirmation page which you got after completing the form. 

Thank you so much Fariya. You are so nice, and helpful. If you don’t mind can I add you on fb so if you don’t mind? 

4 hours ago, Nazmin said:

Thank you so much Fariya. You are so nice, and helpful. If you don’t mind can I add you on fb so if you don’t mind? 

Sure :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.