Burnt Reynolds

Nationwide riot megathread

1,126 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

nor so black

They have black clothes, black bandanas, black sunglasses black tattoos. And 161 Crew is Polish and must be hard finding PoC there.

So I think they are doing their best?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

So this week we have "Black Lives Matter" "Antifascists" beating black men to a pulp and "Womens March"/"MeToo" beating women to a pulp. Pretty clear what these movements really are all about.

Yanno, I don't recall one single person on the left here in CEHST speaking out against any of this violence, much like their left political counterparts IRL.  Is this a trend?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Seems appropriate here.  I think a blind person could have seen this coming.

Minneapolis residents sue City Council for lack of law enforcement after voting to defund police department

Residents of Minneapolis are suing the City Council for a lack of police presence after leaders voted to defund the police earlier this year.

"We are here, we stand together in unison, to say enough is enough," community activist Cathy Spann said during a press conference. "I am here today to say it is about all of us coming together to make a difference to stop the gun violence that is in our city — downtown, south, north. We are stopping it. We are no longer asking for a plan. We are the plan."

The lawsuit comes after the council voted unanimously in June to dismantle the police department in favor of a "Department of Community Safety." Currently, Mayor Jacob Frey's 2021 budget plan includes a cut of $14 million to the city's police department.

Former council member Don Samuels said he and his family can no longer leave their home at night because of the increase in violent crimes.

“We have made the emotional appeal,” Samuels said. “We have demonstrated the statistical uptick, and now, this is the legal action we are exercising because it seems as if the City Council cannot hear us and doesn’t feel what we feel.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/minneapolis-residents-sue-city-council-for-lack-of-law-enforcement-after-voting-to-defund-police-department/ar-BB1adXll

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

Seems appropriate here.  I think a blind person could have seen this coming.

Minneapolis residents sue City Council for lack of law enforcement after voting to defund police department

Residents of Minneapolis are suing the City Council for a lack of police presence after leaders voted to defund the police earlier this year.

"We are here, we stand together in unison, to say enough is enough," community activist Cathy Spann said during a press conference. "I am here today to say it is about all of us coming together to make a difference to stop the gun violence that is in our city — downtown, south, north. We are stopping it. We are no longer asking for a plan. We are the plan."

The lawsuit comes after the council voted unanimously in June to dismantle the police department in favor of a "Department of Community Safety." Currently, Mayor Jacob Frey's 2021 budget plan includes a cut of $14 million to the city's police department.

Former council member Don Samuels said he and his family can no longer leave their home at night because of the increase in violent crimes.

“We have made the emotional appeal,” Samuels said. “We have demonstrated the statistical uptick, and now, this is the legal action we are exercising because it seems as if the City Council cannot hear us and doesn’t feel what we feel.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/minneapolis-residents-sue-city-council-for-lack-of-law-enforcement-after-voting-to-defund-police-department/ar-BB1adXll

No doubt a bunch of white supremacists misusing the legal process

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Andy getting good intelligence on Antifa's domestic terrorism strategies and planning (I see a swear word so spoilering it):

Hide contents

So Antifa is willing to bring 911 to its knees damned the consequences.  That in and of itself should be enough to put these folks away and charged with murder for anyone that dies because they cannot get the lifesaving emergency care they may need.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Trump is racist and has ruined the country. He will be kicked out on November 3rd. Period!

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

Timeline
1 minute ago, MaleAlpha said:

Trump is racist and has ruined the country. He will be kicked out on November 3rd. Period!

He became a racist when he beat Hillary, so will he stop being one when he loses to Biden?