Burnt Reynolds

Nationwide riot megathread

1,126 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2020 at 6:03 PM, Voice of Reason said:

Hey man, good to see you again!  Glad you guys are enjoying her service.  Good for you!

if I remember correctly,  you dig air force girls 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Looks like it is going to be a  bad night for Biden.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

18 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

yall watching the Breonna Taylor riots. A cop was shot , so them shooting back was racist? 

I am not a fan of no knocks 

Developing story -- it's unclear right now that the shooting was connected. I saw an AP headline to that effect. 

The indictment was pathetic imo. 

6 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Developing story -- it's unclear right now that the shooting was connected. I saw an AP headline to that effect. 

Why. Cops executing a lawful warrant were shot at and returned fire. Sad incident,  but the jury got it right. It had nothing to do with race and the results would have been the same had they been white 

Filed: Timeline
8 minutes ago, laylalex said:

No, the indictment was spot-on.  As cops are going thru a door, and shots are being thrown their way, would you have them step aside and politely ask what be the haps?

Her death was a tragedy, to be sure, and the cop(s) will always have to live with that knowledge.  But in a situation like that, it's either shoot or get dead real quick.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

yall watching the Breonna Taylor riots. A cop was shot , so them shooting back was racist? 

Yep, watching as I know that area oh so well.  Lived downtown and went to dental school there, right next to University hospital.

Wasn't a no knock.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Filed: Timeline
28 minutes ago, Neonred said:

Yep, watching as I know that area oh so well.  Lived downtown and went to dental school there, right next to University hospital.

Wasn't a no knock.

Obviously, since they... knocked.  And were fired upon.

And they went to the apartment knowing that a drug dealer was inside.

Edited by Voice of Reason

1 hour ago, Neonred said:

Wasn't a no knock.

Thats what i just discovered. I dont see the big deal other than its a tragedy a good decent human died needlessly.  Had nothing to do with race. Results would have been the same had they been white 

Ted is a big fan of the Marxists who chased him from his apartment, rioting, burning buildings, harassing people, beating others to a pulp, setting up autonomous zones, and yes, killing people too.

Thankfully Ted can't tell people not to actually "protest", despite the effort to, by ignoring the group he agrees with and by slapping a comical label on those he doesn't.

When more Marxists get Rittenhouse'd, no one is going to feel bad for them:

😂

Timeline
10 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

The ironic thing in this case is that if the police had actually executed it as a no-knock they may have caught them sleeping and no shots would have been fired.  From what I have been hearing, and despite all the mis-information out there, the police actually did knock and announce themselves.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Ted is a big fan of the Marxists who chased him from his apartment, rioting, burning buildings, harassing people, beating others to a pulp, setting up autonomous zones, and yes, killing people too.

Thankfully Ted can't tell people not to actually "protest", despite the effort to, by ignoring the group he agrees with and by slapping a comical label on those he doesn't.

When more Marxists get Rittenhouse'd, no one is going to feel bad for them:

😂

Mayor Ted is really a joke.  Hatred has no place in Portland?  What has been going on there since late May?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!