Burnt Reynolds

Nationwide riot megathread

1,126 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Dashinka said:

It is certainly getting that way with their new tactics of terrorizing innocent people trying to live their lives in peace.  I am sure you would be fine sitting down for a meal only to be assaulted for no reason.

"Getting that way" , so no. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

"Getting that way" , so no. 

Came down to 50/50 with 20% either having no opinion, or just not wanting to respond to a poll, based off an opinion poll before their new actions.  I suppose it is possible more people will think of them as favorable after their latest actions.

Edited by Dashinka

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Came down to 50/50 with 20% either having no opinion, or just not wanting to respond to a poll, based off an opinion poll before their new actions.  I suppose it is possible more people will think of them as favorable after their latest actions.

So where are the numbers that a majority, or even a plurality believe the BLM org is a hate group? 

Edited by CanAm1980

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

If this a  trick get get Facebook friends, I ain't falling for it.

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

I have not seen the BLM organization advocate breaking any laws or bones.

‘BURN THEM DOWN’ 

BLM leader threatens to ‘burn the White House down’ and put police ‘in f***ing graves’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12538173/blm-leader-threatens-burn-white-house-police-graves/

BLM Leader Says Whites ‘Sub-Human,’ Should Be ‘Wiped Out’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/blm-leader-says-whites-sub-human-should-be-wiped-joseph-curl

Black Lives Matter leader states if US 'doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system'

Greater New York Black Lives Matter president Hawk Newsome joined "The Story" Wednesday to discuss the direction of the movement in the wake of George Floyd's death in police custody and the subsequent demonstrations across the country, many of which have sparked destruction and violence.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-lives-matter-leader-burn-down-system

As @Boiler said, we can do this all day.  You are at least seven degrees of wrong, if not more.

Portland ‘Black Lives Matter’ leader OPENLY advocates for MURDER of police

https://therightscoop.com/portland-black-lives-matter-leader-openly-advocates-for-murder-of-police-video/

And it's NOT just BLM, but also black democrat "leaders" in America - 

Filed: Timeline
20 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

So where are the numbers that a majority, or even a plurality believe the BLM org is a hate group? 

Just because too many people are afraid to come out and say it publicly in a poll (which is about worthless in and of itself) does not mean that people don't actually feel that way.  As an example (anecdotal, but still relevant), I have not spoken to one single person in the past 6 months who thinks BLM is doing good things.  But all of them (probably more than 50-60 people with whom I have discussed the situation in America today) agree that BLM is a violent organization that needs to be stopped from spreading discord, mayhem, violence, and destruction.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Just because too many people are afraid to come out and say it publicly in a poll (which is about worthless in and of itself) does not mean that people don't actually feel that way.  As an example (anecdotal, but still relevant), I have not spoken to one single person in the past 6 months who thinks BLM is doing good things.  But all of them (probably more than 50-60 people with whom I have discussed the situation in America today) agree that BLM is a violent organization that needs to be stopped from spreading discord, mayhem, violence, and destruction.

So the people you talk to think that way. I don't doubt that fact. I don't know the groups you talk to, their race, geography, political affiliation  or age.  Is it possible you talk to a group of people that doesn't look like everyone in America?

Did they say to the effect 'BLM  is a hate group"?  Because I don't think that, I don't  think the majority of Americans do, I don't even think most people who oppose the methods of BLM think they are a hate group.

I don't agree that polls are worthless, you do. We have different opinions.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Boiler posted one post about Newsom, did you even read my reply? You brought up the same point. I don't have the energy to slog through copy paste sloppiness.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Perhaps we have different opinions on Hate?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
Just now, Boiler said:

Perhaps we have different opinions on Hate?

Maybe ,  that is a fair statement. Are the Republicans and Democrats hate groups?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
38 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Maybe ,  that is a fair statement. Are the Republicans and Democrats hate groups?

Maybe heading that way?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

One rather far ahead of the other...

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

18 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

One rather far ahead of the other...

And still going..

Seattle:

Portland:

Idiots rioting then when getting arrested trying to fake seizures to.. who knows, who cares. 

Los Angeles:

Anarcho-communists have a list of approved journalists:

.. their comment on Andy is hilarious. Their issue with him is that he reports on the things they do in public, and he didn't back down when they tried giving him a beatdown for it. 

So there's a list of media buddies of Antifa/BLM, and here's a few immediate examples of their friends in government:

Non-compliant media is actually what's caused all the problems here!

See! Their reporting just gets in the way of peaceful protesting!