Angelinaaa

Ciudad Juarez interviews ???

442 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Somebunny1977 said:

Also where are people being contacted nowadays with interview dates and instructions? Mail, email, or phone call?

email, but generally the NVC schedules it with the consulate, they just gave out a bunch of appointments.

you literally have to keep refreshing all day.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Harleey said:

Has anyone had to fill and send ds5535 after interview at Cuidad Juarez?

What was the wait time/process time?

you'll probably get more feedback in one of the facebook groups for ciudad juarez, the wait time varies since each case is unique. It's basically extra background checks, I'd expect it to be lengthly 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Very happy to see some more progress!!! I filled out the Microsoft Forms link to contact the consulate on March 23rd and yesterday after 2 weeks on Apr 6 they responded that I should soon be getting an email from them.

"The Consulate General will contact you shortly via email with the date of the appointment interview and information about necessary steps to prepare for this appointment. You should NOT contact the Consulate.  In anticipation of this email correspondence, you should be checking any email address you have previously disclosed in the immigrant visa petition process. Please note that, while we anticipate scheduling this interview soon, processing times are dynamic, and visa operations are subject to change, particularly as Ciudad Juarez continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic.  Consequently, we cannot guarantee a precise timeline for your interview."

Nonetheless, appears to be an automated one-click reply already scripted, but glad it's going somewhere. Biting my nails, the DS-260 form questionnaire expires 04/28/2022, hopefully it's before then.

Very important question: What's the current wait time in CDJ from the time of the medical exam & biometrics (which must be done first), interview, and being handed back the passport with the visa and CBP yellow sealed entry packet? I know before CSRA/ASC/CAS Applicant Service Center (Av. Paseo de la Victoria 3640-L-2) is a small office located in the corner of a shopping center next to one of Servicios Medicos de La Frontera's lobbies. From the past, they handled biometrics and the return of your passport which supposedly took 2 weeks. How are things now and what's the expected timeline?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 7/17/2022 at 11:28 PM, Moondaze said:

Anyone know what dates are getting interviews? And if you did already congrats !! :)

Came here to ask the same

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Cynthia Gabriela said:

Came here to ask the same

Me too! From Facebook groups looks like CC May 2021 is where they are at. But it would be nice if someone can confirm either way! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Waitingfor10 said:

Me too! From Facebook groups looks like CC May 2021 is where they are at. But it would be nice if someone can confirm either way! 

those are great news!!! i am July 2021 priority date. (is CC = priority date?)

Which Facebook groups are you following?

7 minutes ago, Cynthia Gabriela said:

i am July 2021 priority date. (is CC = priority date?)

CC means Case Complete = DQ at NVC.  It seems you still have more than a year to wait.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chancy said:

CC means Case Complete = DQ at NVC.  It seems you still have more than a year to wait.

😨 🥶thanks for the hard but needed truth, my lawyers told me to wait 3 months for a date... I guess it will be so, my DQ arrived on August 3rd.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Cynthia Gabriela said:

those are great news!!! i am July 2021 priority date. (is CC = priority date?)

Which Facebook groups are you following?

CC is Case complete / Documentarily Qualified. That’s what they go by in those groups

I’m following

Citados al Consulado cd Juárez Mx

Citas al Consulado Americano en ciudad juarez

Salí con hoja azul

wives of illiñegal immigrants

the first two are my go tos

Edited by Waitingfor10

3 minutes ago, Cynthia Gabriela said:

my lawyers told me to wait 3 months for a date... I guess it will be so, my DQ arrived on August 3rd.

For years now, CDJ has been known to take a year or so to schedule an interview after NVC DQ.  Not cool of your lawyers to give you false hope.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Cynthia Gabriela said:

😨 🥶thanks for the hard but needed truth, my lawyers told me to wait 3 months for a date... I guess it will be so, my DQ arrived on August 3rd.

My lawyer told me a year to a year and half. My CC is April of this year. But I also heard it’s just random luck too. I also heard if your separated it’s quicker as well. Do IDK. I check his case on CEAC multiple times a week. Status says At NVC. So still waiting. My PD is June 2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.