Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, podeena said:

Yes PD doesn't matter our is October 2019 with US citizen i130 for spouse IR1 it's only going byΒ  DQΒ  date our is Aug 21 still waiting forΒ  IL God knows how many more months annoying wait but patience is the keyΒ  as everyone said one Day IA we will be together that's the prayer for all you just have to wait and pray that ISL will move too they're stuck in December 2020 still when India is already done with Oct 2021,God knows who works in ISL embassy πŸ˜ πŸ€”.πŸ™πŸ™

true actually they finish December 2020 from what zellaj is saying. I think you only have to wait till November or December to get your interview letter. So hopefully not to long for you now. Hopefully with the new trend in what’s happening in Pakistan does not slow down our immigration thing.Β 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

alright cause my wife case document qualified December 21 2021 so just seeing a trend here of when to expect hopefully March 2023 for Β my wife to expect interview letter.Β Β 
Β 

I do not think priory date matters for ir1-cr1 souse visa type mostly the document qualified date.Β 

yes the p.d dont matter. i just wrote it to u a timeline.Β 

Timeline
7 hours ago, podeena said:

Yes PD doesn't matter our is October 2019 with US citizen i130 for spouse IR1 it's only going byΒ  DQΒ  date our is Aug 21 still waiting forΒ  IL God knows how many more months annoying wait but patience is the keyΒ  as everyone said one Day IA we will be together that's the prayer for all you just have to wait and pray that ISL will move too they're stuck in December 2020 still when India is already done with Oct 2021,God knows who works in ISL embassy πŸ˜ πŸ€”.πŸ™πŸ™

Almost every where in visa process everything seems backlogged from uscis to NVC to Isl.

as far as ISL embassy is concerned it is choked with the cases firstly becoz ofΒ corona and 2ndly now due to the closure of Kabul embassy. What i saw in IV category there were more transfer cases than local ones and the embassy was also not running at its full capacity. Only 4 out of 7or8 countersΒ were open. Hopefully they will start clearing the backlog soom.Β 

Timeline

Hi. Can anyone send me a list of documents which are needed for the interview and those that I need to take along for the interview?Β 

If anyone has a list of questions for preparation kindly share that too. I'll be grateful.Β 

1 hour ago, Maham Mufti said:

Hi. Can anyone send me a list of documents which are needed for the interview and those that I need to take along for the interview?Β 

If anyone has a list of questions for preparation kindly share that too. I'll be grateful.Β 

When your interview? and good luck πŸ‘Β 

1 hour ago, Maham Mufti said:

What to bring to the Interview

The applicant is responsible to bring all required originalΒ or certified copyΒ civil documents to the visa interview. Failure to bring all required documents to the interview may cause delay or denial of the visa. β€―You must bring the following documentsΒ toΒ the interview:

• Appointment Letter – The interview appointment letter you received from NVC.
  • Passport – For each applicant, an unexpired passport valid for six months beyond the intended date of entry into the United States
  • Photographs – two identicalΒ color photograph(s) for each applicant, which must meet the generalβ€―PhotographΒ Requirements.
  • DS-260 Confirmation Page
  • Supporting Documents – original or certified copies of all civil documents you uploaded into CEAC.Β 

Your original documents will be returned to you when the interview has been completed. Any photocopies provided may be kept.

• English Translations – If documents requiring English translation were not sent to NVC, youβ€―mustβ€―obtain them and present them on the day of your interview. For more information please reviewΒ theΒ U.S. Embassy or Consulate interview preparation instructions.β€―
  • Visa Fees – If your visa application fees were collected by NVC, you do not need to pay again. However, if you or any family member did not pay all the necessary fees, you will be asked to pay any unpaid fees at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.β€―Β 

Failure to Appear for InterviewΒ -β€―If you cannot appear at your scheduled interview, contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate as soon as possible.β€― If you do not contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate within one year of receiving your interview appointment letter, your case may be terminated and your immigrant visa petition cancelled, and any fees paid will not be refunded.

Β 

Β 

Source :Β  Β https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-10-prepare-for-the-interview/step-11-applicant-interview.html

21 minutes ago, Raja007 said:

You should be receiving Interview letter seem considering your PD Date and you have already waited months since your case completion.

It’s taking 15 months for interview at Islamabad embassy. So the priority date does not matter. He still has about few more months left until he receive his interview letter.Β 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

When your interview? and good luck πŸ‘Β 

Thanks. 27th April

Edited by Maham Mufti

Timeline
3 hours ago, Raja007 said:

What to bring to the Interview

The applicant is responsible to bring all required originalΒ or certified copyΒ civil documents to the visa interview. Failure to bring all required documents to the interview may cause delay or denial of the visa. β€―You must bring the following documentsΒ toΒ the interview:

• Appointment Letter – The interview appointment letter you received from NVC.
  • Passport – For each applicant, an unexpired passport valid for six months beyond the intended date of entry into the United States
  • Photographs – two identicalΒ color photograph(s) for each applicant, which must meet the generalβ€―PhotographΒ Requirements.
  • DS-260 Confirmation Page
  • Supporting Documents – original or certified copies of all civil documents you uploaded into CEAC.Β 

Your original documents will be returned to you when the interview has been completed. Any photocopies provided may be kept.

• English Translations – If documents requiring English translation were not sent to NVC, youβ€―mustβ€―obtain them and present them on the day of your interview. For more information please reviewΒ theΒ U.S. Embassy or Consulate interview preparation instructions.β€―
  • Visa Fees – If your visa application fees were collected by NVC, you do not need to pay again. However, if you or any family member did not pay all the necessary fees, you will be asked to pay any unpaid fees at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.β€―Β 

Failure to Appear for InterviewΒ -β€―If you cannot appear at your scheduled interview, contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate as soon as possible.β€― If you do not contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate within one year of receiving your interview appointment letter, your case may be terminated and your immigrant visa petition cancelled, and any fees paid will not be refunded.

Β 

Β 

Source :Β  Β https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-10-prepare-for-the-interview/step-11-applicant-interview.html

Thanks alot.Β 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Raja007 said:

You should be receiving Interview letter seem considering your PD Date and you have already waited months since your case completion.

I wish and hope you are right but ISL EMBASSY is very slow and sleepy 😴 and they go by DQ dates not by PD.πŸ˜”πŸ˜ πŸ™

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.