Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Buttercookie said:

Wait! I thought it is the NVC/Embassy that automatically schedules the interview for the applicant and not the other way around. I am confused.

What is the application that needs to be filled out?

@Buttercookie you are right, I perceived as K1 visa. My apology. 

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

It’s mean you are ready to schedule your appointment. Fill out application on travel doc and schedule an appointment through traveldoc. Make sure you have medical done and vaccination for covid before medical exam.

Thank you for your kind reply, our children got COVID first shot already and other one is due after 28 days and you are saying that we have to schedule interview and do not wait for Islamabad Embassy's email?. That can be done before 2nd Doze of Vaccine? got no experience with Traveldoc, one more thing but how we can medical appointment without any interview email from Embassy ? Traveldocs will be in applicants name or in petitioner's name, petitions is for 2 kids so how to do it?....please shed some light to this matter....Thank you

Edited by Butterfly2

22 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

It’s mean you are ready to schedule your appointment. Fill out application on travel doc and schedule an appointment through traveldoc. Make sure you have medical done and vaccination for covid before medical exam.

Hi, i have Registered both children on ustraveldocs  but at end it says currently no appointments are available , i think only Embassy will Schedule and send you email. InshaAllah they will include our children for the next set of interviews around , Expedite is approved Alhamdulillah and ceac status showing READY.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

Hi, i have Registered both children on ustraveldocs  but at end it says currently no appointments are available , i think only Embassy will Schedule and send you email. InshaAllah they will include our children for the next set of interviews around , Expedite is approved Alhamdulillah and ceac status showing READY.

InshAllah, all will ho well.

1 hour ago, Buttercookie said:

Last I heard they were upto October 16, 2020. Maybe @aishaTayyab@zellahy have the latest dates.

Oct 19th got their letter today for December 6th interview. My friend shared a screenshot with me from the Facebook page. He’s waiting for his letter for his wife. 

you can get all this info from the Facebook page. I might not be active on here all the time since I’m done with the case. But that Facebook page is your best resource and that’s where I got all my info from too.

On 11/13/2021 at 4:30 PM, Butterfly2 said:

It’s showing ready? Mine showed ready a couple of days after i got the letter. Check all the email addresses. Check spam too. If you haven’t received it yet then they just started sending out the IL’s today. So you will hopefully get it some time this week. IA!

15 minutes ago, aishaTayyab said:

It’s showing ready? Mine showed ready a couple of days after i got the letter. Check all the email addresses. Check spam too. If you haven’t received it yet then they just started sending out the IL’s today. So you will hopefully get it some time this week. IA!

Hey, Aisha you got long life, i was just wondering to ask you the same thing and you answered by your self. I saw that i on facebook page also and checking my email every minute, you think Embassy will consider and issue IL with this set of interviews because we are just Expedited on 3rd and since 4th says READY.

1 minute ago, Butterfly2 said:

Hey, Aisha you got long life, i was just wondering to ask you the same thing and you answered by your self. I saw that i on facebook page also and checking my email every minute, you think Embassy will consider and issue IL with this set of interviews because we are just Expedited on 3rd and since 4th says READY.

Yes they should. Ready means your case is now at the embassy and it’s been reviewed by an officer and they have everything they need to interview you. Just give it until the end of this month. You can also send an email to the embassy and ask them about it while you wait. I’d suggest sending an email today rather than 2-3 weeks from now.

21 minutes ago, aishaTayyab said:

Yes they should. Ready means your case is now at the embassy and it’s been reviewed by an officer and they have everything they need to interview you. Just give it until the end of this month. You can also send an email to the embassy and ask them about it while you wait. I’d suggest sending an email today rather than 2-3 weeks from now.

Thank you Aisha, can you please give me the Embassy email and what should i mention ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Butterfly2 said:

Thank you Aisha, can you please give me the Embassy email and what should i mention ?

You can send an inquiry at: https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Buttercookie said:

Last I heard they were upto October 16, 2020. Maybe @aishaTayyab@zellahy have the latest dates.

They have covered till October 27th or atleast part of 27th... They have covered interview dates tilll 16 December so they might issue more soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.