Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Buttercookie said:

@zellahy When you do you think next IL's will be sent?

Hopefully this week but at most they would send till around 23 or 24... 

Timeline
2 hours ago, aishaTayyab said:

I’m hoping it’ll be this week. They have to give the October 1st people at least 2 weeks to prepare don’t they?

No... the max they do is give around 7-10 days notice from the 1st of October. Also, first interview is on 4th October which means they can give on October 24 with 10 days to spare but obviously hoping for the best because it takes about 5 business days for the medical center to send the results to the embassy.

7 hours ago, zellahy said:

No... the max they do is give around 7-10 days notice from the 1st of October. Also, first interview is on 4th October which means they can give on October 24 with 10 days to spare but obviously hoping for the best because it takes about 5 business days for the medical center to send the results to the embassy.

Ugh so much anticipation! I hope they send it this week! If not, then early next week IA!

Timeline
2 hours ago, aishaTayyab said:

I didn’t get anything yet. Did you receive yours?

Yes. I got it for 20th October. I guess it's because a lot of green card holders with earlier DQs got their citizenship and had their cases upgraded and were prioritized before us. 

15 minutes ago, zellahy said:

Yes. I got it for 20th October. I guess it's because a lot of green card holders with earlier DQs got their citizenship and had their cases upgraded and were prioritized before us. 

Oh no.. do you think they will send more? Do you how many September dates they covered so far?

Timeline
31 minutes ago, aishaTayyab said:

Oh no.. do you think they will send more? Do you how many September dates they covered so far?

No no idea how many they've covered so far. Probably not because ours is in the second half of October which means they must have sent out all ILs. I'll try to update once I know the last DQ date who got their IL

4 minutes ago, zellahy said:

No no idea how many they've covered so far. Probably not because ours is in the second half of October which means they must have sent out all ILs. I'll try to update once I know the last DQ date who got their IL

This is devastating.. but congratulations and goodluck! IA everything will go super smoothly for you!😊

Edited by aishaTayyab

Timeline
1 hour ago, aishaTayyab said:

This is devastating.. but congratulations and goodluck! IA everything will go super smoothly for you!😊

IA you will get your IL soon prayers for all of us waiting for so long 🙏🙏

Timeline
1 hour ago, zellahy said:

Congrats 🙏🙏

Timeline
3 hours ago, aishaTayyab said:

Thank you... Inn-Sha-Allah next month will be the one for you. 

1 hour ago, podeena said:

Congrats 🙏🙏

Thank you...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.