Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Izza Abdul said:

What did she have take for her medical and where did she get her  immunization card ? 

She took at her medical at WILCARE and you just need to take any immunization card for the interview. Make an appointment with WILCARE and they will guide you

19 minutes ago, Izza Abdul said:

Tell me plzzz her immunization card was similar to this one or not??

4E09E65D-3E5F-43FA-8BA8-2EAAF99FA319.jpeg

You can take this for medical 

2 hours ago, Jaay said:

Heyy Congratulations!! I’m confused if we’ve to update our i864 before interview with 2019? Or just take 2019 tax transcripts? 

No need to update I864. Just make sure to take last 3 years of tax transcript. Also take your W2 

8 hours ago, Joppike said:

Congrats! You can change your username now! 😂

Lol 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Taking forever said:

No need to update I864. Just make sure to take last 3 years of tax transcript. Also take your W2 

Lol 

Do they ask for last 3 years? Or just last year? 

13 minutes ago, AZANIAH QURESHI said:

Does anyone know do we have to take with us the original I-1864 Affidavit of support?
My lawyer filled it for us and sent us the form in email. I am just printing out the document from the email. Is that fine?

yes it is fine i864 AOS
put also tax transcript which u submitted with your DS260 and good luck

7 hours ago, taymar said:

When can we expect more interview letters to be sent out? We have a July 23 DQ and are losing hope of hearing anything anytime soon at this rate...

They will send out interviews on or around Feb 16th. Honestly I think we will see a substantial movement in the backlogs. I’m expecting all of May DQs through mid June. You should expect your letter to go out earliest in mid-March or latest in Mid-April.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Joppike said:

They will send out interviews on or around Feb 16th. Honestly I think we will see a substantial movement in the backlogs. I’m expecting all of May DQs through mid June. You should expect your letter to go out earliest in mid-March or latest in Mid-April.

Thanks for replying, that gives me some hope. I'm hoping the latest is April. Hopefully your prediction is right about the movement

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.