Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Menahilhassan said:

because  my son has us passport  he is 14 months  old so does he need medical???

No. Your US citizen son doesn't need a medical to enter the US.

A reminder that you and any other traveler aged 2 years or older would need proof of a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 in order to board the flight.

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/pdf/global-airline-testing-order_2021-01-2_R3-signed-encrypted-p.pdf

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/fr-proof-negative-test.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My wife’s visa status finally changed to Issued this morning! Thanks to God it is finally over 🙂🙂

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Jacob_Malik said:

My wife’s visa status finally changed to Issued this morning! Thanks to God it is finally over 🙂🙂

Congratulations🎊. When was her interview? 

Timeline
7 hours ago, humzas said:

Is 3 weeks the expected wait time after interview date for visa to be issued? Was thinking of planning flights around the interview date but uncertain about visa processing times

When are you planning for? Maybe you could wait for them to announce interview date first. Yours should be in first 5 days of march

Timeline

Btw just realised they only send out interviews for one week of may dqs. Unbelievable 😑. They still have 2 more weeks of may dq to schedule. They might take whole of March for that

Edited by Waiting243

Timeline
14 hours ago, Waiting243 said:

When are you planning for? Maybe you could wait for them to announce interview date first. Yours should be in first 5 days of march

Planning for March 15-25 for our rukhsati, so we need to plan for flights around that timeframe. Obviously we will not commit to anything until the interview date is confirmed. But I just wanted to know how certain is it that visa will be issued soon after the interview? Worried about administrative processing and whether we should wait for visa to be issued and then make the plans for flights / ceremonies

Timeline
On 1/19/2021 at 4:07 AM, AZANIAH QURESHI said:

Got my interview appointment for Feb 3rd. DQ May 13th.
Thank God!

What did you have take for your medical and where did you get your immunization card ? Was it something similar to this one?

32D98280-0C5C-43B4-9F51-E1349338BF0E.jpeg

Timeline
13 hours ago, syed88 said:

I can relate but atleast they are moving.. rightnow most of the visa category are ban just think when the ban end what will gonna happen!! 

They have started to work on some of other categories since jan that's why they didn't do the whole month for may dqs. I wonder what will happen when they open all categories

Timeline
7 hours ago, humzas said:

Planning for March 15-25 for our rukhsati, so we need to plan for flights around that timeframe. Obviously we will not commit to anything until the interview date is confirmed. But I just wanted to know how certain is it that visa will be issued soon after the interview? Worried about administrative processing and whether we should wait for visa to be issued and then make the plans for flights / ceremonies

I think it's a good time coz your interview will be in first week of march. IA no AP. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.