Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Hey @Joppike, you had mentioned your wife had an interview a few weeks ago. Can you please let us know all the documents she took with her?

She took only her documents? Or also documents of yours (petitioner's)? And also please let me know if you updated your Tax return on CEAC before interview or if she just took it with her. 

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, sanq28 said:

Hopefully the incoming administration would do something to ease this whole backlog. Congratulations to all those who've received their ILs. May you pass with flying colors and be reunited with your families.

hopefully!!! 

with this speed .. it will take years just to get IL from DQ..

this is literally heart breaking... 🥲

31 minutes ago, sanq28 said:

Indeed, it is. The whole uncertainty is quite excruciating.

Tell me about it. My I-130 hasn’t even been approved yet, but knowing the long wait times that await me is heartbreaking 

27 minutes ago, Saim10 said:

its very sad islambad embassy just schdeuled interviews till feb17

no i heard  someone  has 18th feb interview whose dq is 14th may hope so today or tomorrow  some more dq people  get interview letter  I also waiting  my dq is 18 may

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Menahilhassan said:

no i heard  someone  has 18th feb interview whose dq is 14th may hope so today or tomorrow  some more dq people  get interview letter  I also waiting  my dq is 18 may

plx let us know if u get IL

34 minutes ago, Menahilhassan said:

mine was apr 2019 and case approved in jan2020 so i think ur case approved  in next month 

Yes InshAllah 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Menahilhassan said:

mashaAllah  alhamdulilah  i got IL for 24 feb my dq is 18 may .... omyGod m sooo happy finally and good luck to all others best wishes for everyone  because  i can understand  how difficult  is this time inshaAllah  everything  done very smooth and we all reunite  with our spouse  

congrats best of luck

Just now, Menahilhassan said:

mashaAllah  alhamdulilah  i got IL for 24 feb my dq is 18 may .... omyGod m sooo happy finally and good luck to all others best wishes for everyone  because  i can understand  how difficult  is this time inshaAllah  everything  done very smooth and we all reunite  with our spouse  

only few minutes  ago i got email from nvc like at 3:32pm pakistani time ... I m sharing  because I can relate  how people  wait every one must please pray for me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.