Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jaay said:

Form w2, that employer gives 

Yup I’ve for previous years but not 2020. Is that ok?

Whatever you uploaded on ceac you must take so thats fine, if you can take transcript or tax return for 2020 it would be good because in this post I've noticed a lot of people took their 2020 tax papers just to be safe. If you can't take 2020 tax return or tax transcript take proof of current employment. 

Edited by Myramatters

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Zaidi5 said:

My DQ is 29 June. I don't think I'm gonna get my IL this month. I'll be pleasantly surprised even if they issue IL till 20 June. 

I am hopping for the best but I have no expectations.

Hey!! People who will have interviews in March got their status changed on CEAC, now it shows "In Transit" or "In Islamabad". Did you check yours?

Edited by AM Abbas

3 hours ago, Waiting21 said:

InShaAllah June DQ will get their IL this month..may DQ completed we are next

May DQs are completed till 18 May, there are 12 more days to go for May and Islamabad Embassy is veryyyyy slow. I am waiting for along time and now I don't give sh*t. And I suggest you all brothers and sisters to just relax or we all  be depressed. It was very emotional for me but now I gave up.

My son is due in third week of April. According to the IL pattern, I won't be able to see him on the very first day. Now I don't care if it is 2 months late or 6 months. Meanwhile, I'll update you all if I have any news.

34 minutes ago, Zaidi5 said:

May DQs are completed till 18 May, there are 12 more days to go for May and Islamabad Embassy is veryyyyy slow. I am waiting for along time and now I don't give sh*t. And I suggest you all brothers and sisters to just relax or we all  be depressed. It was very emotional for me but now I gave up.

My son is due in third week of April. According to the IL pattern, I won't be able to see him on the very first day. Now I don't care if it is 2 months late or 6 months. Meanwhile, I'll update you all if I have any new

Don't loose hope nor be sad or depressed InShaAllah you will share good news..we all are waiting InShaAllah we gt our IL very soon..may be tomorrow..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.