Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 2/3/2021 at 12:23 AM, Waiting243 said:

Any requirements before you go to get the certificate? Do you know of any in Karachi?

For Karachi..

Nope, they don't even ask for Previous Immunization Records.

Step 01

Visit Between 9am to 11am

Carry Original Passport, PhotoCopy, Interview Letter/Email, Cash 24k or Credit/Debit Card.

Blood Test, Urine Test, X-Ray.

Step 02

After We get done with the tests, they will book an appointment again for a later date, Physical Examination and based Results of Step 01, the Doctor will prescribe Vaccines.

Once we get the shots, they hand in a Sealed X-ray report and that is about it.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, SMirza said:

For Karachi..

Nope, they don't even ask for Previous Immunization Records.

Step 01

Visit Between 9am to 11am

Carry Original Passport, PhotoCopy, Interview Letter/Email, Cash 24k or Credit/Debit Card.

Blood Test, Urine Test, X-Ray.

Step 02

After We get done with the tests, they will book an appointment again for a later date, Physical Examination and based Results of Step 01, the Doctor will prescribe Vaccines.

Once we get the shots, they hand in a Sealed X-ray report and that is about it.

No polio certificate required? 

Thankyou so much for this. Really helped

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Waiting243 said:

No polio certificate required? 

Thankyou so much for this. Really helped

No Polio Certificate required.

A New Polio Certificate will be given by them (Agha Khan) after Vaccine Shots.

Timeline
2 hours ago, AZANIAH QURESHI said:

Congratulations! Can you please tell me how you checked your status? My interview was last week and the CEAC shows my case at Islamabad. 

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

On 1/29/2021 at 9:37 AM, Joppike said:

They will send out interviews on or around Feb 16th. Honestly I think we will see a substantial movement in the backlogs. I’m expecting all of May DQs through mid June. You should expect your letter to go out earliest in mid-March or latest in Mid-April.

I really hope you are right in sha Allah. Are you predicting this because of any logical reason or just guessing?

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Qadri said:

It is just my prediction for upcoming call... hopefully they will cover the month inspite of a week as they were doing since two months..

Let's see on 15 Feb

I'm hoping for this too considering the Mumbai embassy just covered almost 3 months of DQs during their recent batch of ILs. They covered May DQs in January and for this month they covered up to July DQs...hoping Islamabad embassy picks up the pace too...

Timeline
6 hours ago, taymar said:

I'm hoping for this too considering the Mumbai embassy just covered almost 3 months of DQs during their recent batch of ILs. They covered May DQs in January and for this month they covered up to July DQs...hoping Islamabad embassy picks up the pace too...

So is embassy in Canada. Yeah only in Pakistan they will want to slow things down. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.