Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, bilalasd said:

At least 3 people have interviews in November, I don't know their situation. There are probably more, not a lot of people don't update their timelines.

image.thumb.png.33abb48e54cd5789b502b36ceb85dd90.png

Can you please share the link for above data?

Timeline
6 hours ago, humzas said:

Just to add an extra data point: I was DQ'd on May 15th and have not received an interview date yet

Thank you!! Helps alot . Update us when you get an interview or anyone you know get one :)

6 hours ago, humzas said:

Just to add an extra data point: I was DQ'd on May 15th and have not received an interview date yet

Do you know anyone whose April dq

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

Thank you!! Helps alot . Update us when you get an interview or anyone you know get one :)

Do you know anyone whose April dq

I don't know anyone personally who is April dq unfortunately.. I will make sure to update this thread if I receive any news from the NVC

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jacob_Malik said:

My wife was DQ'ed on April 28, no interview letter yet.

Heey ! I m the samee dq😍🤗 .

Please keep updating when you recieve the interview..

2 hours ago, Jacob_Malik said:

My wife was DQ'ed on April 28, no interview letter yet.

Do you know anyone whose dq in earlier April ?

37 minutes ago, Haris77 said:

Just write that your wife will get all required vaccinations during her medical examination before interview. 

@Haris77 oh @&$t i put Yes for this question for my husband but i guess the answer should have been No. is that going to be a problem? Does everyone get a letter to do medical exam? Regardless what their answer is to that question.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.