Sarge2155

August 2020 - AOS Filers

2,327 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
Just now, Jimmy Lee said:

what is your PD? Mine is 09/10 still waiting :) I had to make a request over biometrics, hope it will work :))) 

08/27.

Did you make a service request? I did one of those and never heard anything back, ughh :(

AOS

08/25/2020 - Sent I-130, I-485, I-131 and I-765 to Chicago Lockbox using USPS                                         11/06/2020 - Received physical receipt notice for I-765 in the mail

08/28/2020 - Package was received by USCIS                                                                                                   12/15/2020 - Online account updated and indicated the I-944 RFIE was sent

09/25/2020 - Debit Card was charged by USCIS                                                                                                 12/28/2020 - Recieved the I-944 RFIE via e-mail after speaking with a tier 2 officer

09/29/2020 - Recieved text notifications from USCIS with reciept numbers                                                  1/11/2021 - Responded to the RFIE and sent the I-944 to USCIS 

10/01/2020 - Recieved rejected I-765 back                                                                                                           3/3/2021 - Biometrics scheduled for 03/29

10/05/2020 - Recieved physical reciept notices in the mail

10/06/2020 - Sent I-765 to Chicago Lockbox using UPS

10/09/2020 - Package was recieved by USCIS

10/30/2020 - Recieved text notication from USCIS with reciept number for I-765

On 1/30/2021 at 7:15 PM, Riley and SP said:

Hey! I am in a similar situation as you. I had my anatomy scan on January 12 so I guess I am just a few weeks ahead of you - 22 weeks this week. I am still waiting for EAD and AP and it drives me crazy. My son is in Bulgaria and I can’t travel to see him, his B-2 expired already and I doubt they will give him a new one now when I am applying for AOS. The first time they gave him B2 was to visit his mum who studies in the US. Now, My husband is submitting I-130 for him but it may take at least a year. He is so sad he won’t be able to see the baby when the baby is born. 

congratulations on your AP and EAD! I finally got my bio appointment so may be things started moving! 

Oh it is nice to have someone in a similar position. I am actually 22 weeks this Thursday so not that far away. I had my anatomy scan at 21 weeks on the dot. Have to have the second one in a few weeks though but it's another chance to see her so that's good.

I received my EAD/AP combo card on Saturday. I feel very official now. I am not looking for work as such now because I am pregnant. However, I can still get my license now which I am definitely doing before I have this baby. I just need to practice driving on the opposite side of the road so more but I am nervous to drive with the snow! 

My daughter came with me as I applied for her K2 at the same time as my K1. I am glad I did. However, no news about her EAD/AP yet. Both of our AOS are still RFIE received.

Timeline

Applied at the end of August.

NOA1 in September.

RFIE for I-944 & I-864 on November 25.

Biometrics appointment sent in Dec for Jan 19. Canceled because of inauguration.

Response to RFIE sent on January 6.

Biometrics appointment rescheduled for Feb 9.

Second RFE received on Feb 1 for supporting documentation on I-944.

1 hour ago, PXandu said:

Applied at the end of August.

NOA1 in September.

RFIE for I-944 & I-864 on November 25.

Biometrics appointment sent in Dec for Jan 19. Canceled because of inauguration.

Response to RFIE sent on January 6.

Biometrics appointment rescheduled for Feb 9.

Second RFE received on Feb 1 for supporting documentation on I-944.

What documentation did they say was missing from ur I-944 and which ones did u send with it first?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Di real yawdie said:

What documents did u send with ur 944?

Not a lot.  Tax return diploma, transcript, marriage license 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Di real yawdie said:

What documentation did they say was missing from ur I-944 and which ones did u send with it first?

I did not submit I-944 at all initially. And they said our income was not sufficient for the 864 too.

15 hours ago, KittyKat3072 said:

We the combo card today! And the two approval letters for the EAD and the AP.  It came a day early so that's awesome. 

Still no Social security card or i-485 interview notice, but we're not in a hurry for the interview with the i-944 still being active. But I'm sure it will work out and everything will be good. So happy! 

I received my social security card yesterday which was earlier than I expected!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Just now, Cilllah said:

I received my social security card yesterday which was earlier than I expected!

Wow! That's awesome! Congratulations!

We called the social security office today and they said there is a card on the way for him. So hopefully it will come sometime this week. 

Just now, KittyKat3072 said:

Wow! That's awesome! Congratulations!

We called the social security office today and they said there is a card on the way for him. So hopefully it will come sometime this week. 

Hopefully it comes ASAP!
Now the wait for being scheduled for interview (who knows when) and daughters combo card to start being processed.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 1/29/2021 at 8:13 AM, werrerr said:

omg guys I'm freaking out. On my informed delivery, it says that I have 3 pieces of mail from USCIS, all in the regular letter sized envelopes. Do you think that something went wrong with my application? I think the delivery doesn't come until 3-4pm, and the anxiety is killing me!

I sent in RFIE yesterday actually, and I initially submitted I-485, I-765, and I-131 in August, but I-765 was rejected twice and just accepted about 2 weeks ago. I don't know what it could be that they need to contact me 3 times, even if one of them is the good news of the biometrics appointment. My online status hasn't changed at all.

EDIT: I guess the other one is probably the mailed receipt notice for I-765. I still don't know what the 3rd one could be!

How do you get this informed delivery? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.