Sarge2155

August 2020 - AOS Filers

2,327 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, werrerr said:

Two from USCIS and one from national benefits center. One seems to have the line so I think it's the biometrics, one is probably a receipt for I-765, but I already have receipts for I-485 and I-131.

Yeah that sounds right, let's hope for biometrics!

Just now, KittyKat3072 said:

Yeah that sounds right, let's hope for biometrics!

I'm just confused about the 3rd envelope! What else could it be, besides the biometrics and I-765 receipt (I have the RFIE, and the two receipts for I-485 and I-131 already)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, werrerr said:

I'm just confused about the 3rd envelope! What else could it be, besides the biometrics and I-765 receipt (I have the RFIE, and the two receipts for I-485 and I-131 already)

Hmm. We might have to wait and see on that one, what are your status' showing?

13 hours ago, KittyKat3072 said:

I hope your anatomy scan went well today 😁 .

His status changed today as well (only on the EAD though) to " card was mailed."  Yay! 

No word on the interview date and apparently USCIS can't tell us anything over the phone about what the date is, so we will have to wait for the notification for that.

More or less ok. They couldn't get a good view of her heart so I need to go back. Feels like my whole life is constantly in limbo!
Anyway, my car was mailed on the 27th and should be here tomorrow at the latest. Which is exciting. Hopefully you get your interview date soon! No change on my end yet!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Cilllah said:

More or less ok. They couldn't get a good view of her heart so I need to go back. Feels like my whole life is constantly in limbo!
Anyway, my car was mailed on the 27th and should be here tomorrow at the latest. Which is exciting. Hopefully you get your interview date soon! No change on my end yet!

I'm sure she's okay, they can be so stubborn on the ultrasounds sometimes lol. 

Hopefully we get the cards tomorrow or at the latest Monday/Tuesday. It says it was mailed on the 28th for us so now it's a waiting game. I hope it's not too long of a wait for the SSN. Do you have a tracking number for USPS on your EAD status?

16 minutes ago, KittyKat3072 said:

I'm sure she's okay, they can be so stubborn on the ultrasounds sometimes lol. 

Hopefully we get the cards tomorrow or at the latest Monday/Tuesday. It says it was mailed on the 28th for us so now it's a waiting game. I hope it's not too long of a wait for the SSN. Do you have a tracking number for USPS on your EAD status?

Yeah. That is what everyone says! I am just a super anxious person and have had losses before so I worry! Plus I feel like after months of immigration and pandemic stuff I am already feeling not the best lol!
Yes! My tracking number says that I should get my card tomorrow at the latest! It's already in my town so I am hoping that is true!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Cilllah said:

Yeah. That is what everyone says! I am just a super anxious person and have had losses before so I worry! Plus I feel like after months of immigration and pandemic stuff I am already feeling not the best lol!
Yes! My tracking number says that I should get my card tomorrow at the latest! It's already in my town so I am hoping that is true!

Yeah I totally understand the anxiety. Lucky! I don't have a tracking number on anything  and I'm trying to get through to a live agent on Emma and she wont let me and keeps saying they are all busy. I really don't like not knowing these things, I like to be able to plan and know. 

Just now, KittyKat3072 said:

Yeah I totally understand the anxiety. Lucky! I don't have a tracking number on anything  and I'm trying to get through to a live agent on Emma and she wont let me and keeps saying they are all busy. I really don't like not knowing these things, I like to be able to plan and know. 

Oh that's so weird. You think they would give everyone a tracking number. Emma is so frustrating. It took awhile for me to get through too. I will have to deal with her soon when I want to find out what to go is with my daughters EAD. I want her SSN before April so we can claim her on tax!

Timeline
Just now, Cilllah said:

Oh that's so weird. You think they would give everyone a tracking number. Emma is so frustrating. It took awhile for me to get through too. I will have to deal with her soon when I want to find out what to go is with my daughters EAD. I want her SSN before April so we can claim her on tax!

I don't blame you! Hopefully we and everyone else has the answers they want, as well as the progress on their cases they need. ❤️

It's strange they wouldn't approve hers at the same time as yours, USCIS makes no sense at times lol.

2 minutes ago, KittyKat3072 said:

I don't blame you! Hopefully we and everyone else has the answers they want, as well as the progress on their cases they need. ❤️

It's strange they wouldn't approve hers at the same time as yours, USCIS makes no sense at times lol.

When I asked them about it last as her status never changed to fingerprints taken they said she already has old finger prints on file that they are using and it's all good. She had her biometrics taken though so it's really confusing. I think I will follow it up on Monday.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cilllah said:

When I asked them about it last as her status never changed to fingerprints taken they said she already has old finger prints on file that they are using and it's all good. She had her biometrics taken though so it's really confusing. I think I will follow it up on Monday.

That is strange.

So we finally got ahold of an agent on live chat and they told me the tracking number and that they aren't able to see a date for the interview. Apparently the card was shipped at 106pm which isn't that long ago because of the time difference. I go and check the status and its updated to show the tracking information now... lol 😑 😝

We could have just waited. *face palm*

5 hours ago, KittyKat3072 said:

Well whatever it is I hope it's good news!

It was a letdown (for the 3rd letter). As expected, I got my biometrics for Feb 18, and a receipt for I-765. Then the 3rd letter just said that my online USCIS account was created (I already have one, so I don't know what they're doing).

Do you know if I'll get another biometrics appointment for I-765 which was filed months later than I-485? My biometrics appointment is specifically for I-485, and I don't know if others' letters say differently.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.