Sarge2155

August 2020 - AOS Filers

2,327 posts in this topic

On 12/18/2020 at 9:30 PM, nbmtc said:

Definitely! What supporting docs did you send. Working on it now but ahhh it’s a lot! Hoping to send by end of month. Thanks! 

I sent in 2 credit reports. I think at least one of them had my score on it. I sent in bank documents since it asks about assets. Health insurance documentation. It asks about schooling and certificates, so I sent in my school transcripts, proof of graduation. Good luck!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Justin & Sara said:

You are welcome @Jimmy Lee

1. I didn't include her foreign education evaluation of equivalency.

2. Just a letter she wrote explaining her jobs. 

3. Did you received the money from the salon in cash? If so, you are good to go. If not, then you would have to file your taxes. So, whoever is in your household that has an income (filed their taxes) you have to list them in Part 3. Household income. 

Yeah I agree with you, it is so annoying, but this is the process to get the green card. You literally have to have evidence for everything. I highly recommend you to download the instructions here. https://www.uscis.gov/i-944

Thank you so much. in i-485 i listed the place i worked for.....just wanted to be honest. I and my husband have a house where we are living at, 3 cars, we should list them as assets? As I read in i944 instruction, we need an appraiser to appraise the value of house, cars... oh my god! 🥲🥲🥲

Edited by Jimmy Lee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Still havent heard anything haha outside of original 797

anybody here anything about DC office?

Edited by kumbaya

On 12/17/2020 at 9:05 PM, Dani Trail said:

hELLO 

I AM AOS FROM K1 VISA /AUGUST 2020 FILER.

I recieved my NOA1s on Sept 2020 and I havent heard ANYTHING NEW!

SOMEONE IN THE SAME SITUATION? SOMEONE FROM AUGUST 202O THAT HAS RECIEVED BIOMETRICS OR SOMETHING ELSE THAN THE NOA1?

I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA CITY.

Yes, I am in the exact same situation. Filed on August 20th, and never got anything other than my NOA1s at the beginning of September. All we can do is wait at this point. 

Timeline

i read somewhere that if you have sent your application 60 days ago and the service center has bbeen open for 90 days, you can file a ticket and that should help you get an appointment? i will try this tomorrow

somewhere: https://www.reddit.com/r/USCIS/comments/jcexhi/i_still_havent_received_my_appointment_for/

20 hours ago, Versus said:

Turns out that my biometrics appointment was in the mail as I was writing this. No case update on the website, just a date on the notice of 01/07/2021. I shipped my AoS package back in August 10th, received RFIE for i-944 on November 10th, sent the i-944 package on December 12th. They scheduled my biometrics appointment in parallel (even though they claim online that the whole process was on hold), because they did not receive my i-944 until December 16th.

Congrats! Where is your office located? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 hours ago, kumbaya said:

i read somewhere that if you have sent your application 60 days ago and the service center has bbeen open for 90 days, you can file a ticket and that should help you get an appointment? i will try this tomorrow

somewhere: https://www.reddit.com/r/USCIS/comments/jcexhi/i_still_havent_received_my_appointment_for/

I did this about 2 weeks ago when my last update completed 60 days. I still haven't heard a thing.

I-130

12/13/19 - Married in the US to US Citizen
01/26/20 - Submitted I-130 online application
01/26/20 - Received date / Receipt notice date / Priority date
05/26/20 - Approval notice date

AOS

08/06/20 - AOS (I-485, I-864, I-765, I-131) sent to Chicago lockbox through UPS
08/10/20 - USCIS received AOS documents signed by Harris

08/26/20 - Check cashed by USCIS

08/30/20 - Received text messages with receipt numbers for I-485, I-765 & I-131

09/03/20 - Received NOA1 in the mail for I-485, I-765 & I-131

10/05/20 - Received RFIE for missing I-944

10/06/20RFIE response sent to USCIS Lee's Summit's office through UPS
10/09/20 - USCIS received RFIE response
01/23/21 - Received Biometrics appointment notice

02/11/21 - Biometrics appointment (Code 3)

02/12/21 - Status changed to "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" (I-765)

02/17/21 - Status changed to "New Card Is Being Produced" (I-765)

02/17/21 - Status changed to "Case Was Approved" (I-765 & I-131)
02/22/21 - Status changed to "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" (I-485)

02/25/21 - Received combo card in the mail (Flagged as lost by USPS)

03/03/21 - Received combo card in the mail
08/16/21 - Status updated to "Interview Was Scheduled" (for Sep 14)
08/25/21 - Interview was cancelled

40 minutes ago, OhWow said:

I did this about 2 weeks ago when my last update completed 60 days. I still haven't heard a thing.

I did this 27th October and it still says that the request is 'not assigned for processing'... 🤔

Concurrent filing(I-130/I-485) packet sent via UPS - 08/04/2020

Packet received at USCIS - 08/07/2020

Checks cashed - 08/22/2020

NOA1s dated - 08/25/2020

NOA1s received - 08/31/2020

I-693 Deficiency Notice received - 09/21/2020

RFE for I-944 received - 11/17/2020

I-944 response to RFE delivered to USCIS - 11/24/2020

Biometrics - 12/22/2020

Status for I-485 changed to 'ready to schedule interview' - 12/31/2020

Status for I-485 changed to 'Interview was scheduled' - 01/05/2021

AOS Interview - 02/03/2021

AOS status changed to 'New Card Is Being Produced' - 02/03/2021

Reviewed I-130 and I-485 approval letters - 02/07/2021

Greencard received - 02/11/2021

I-751 mailed to Phoenix PO Box via USPS - 11/7/2022

I-751 received at USCIS - 11/8/2022

Text notification received - 11/10/2022 (SRCXXXXXXX)

Check cashed - 11/15/2022

Received extension letter - 11/19/2022

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline
3 hours ago, INF said:

Congrats! Where is your office located? 

What do you mean by the office exactly? If you're asking about the center, NBC is processing my case. The biometrics appointment is in San Francisco.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

same as @lgb2015 i m usc family based  applicant nyc aug 14 pd 
sent ticket november not heard back any i-944 RFE or any other than i-797c notice 

Edited by mustangy

Timeline
6 hours ago, OhWow said:

damn. sorry to hear that. i did today and they told me since i just changed my address i have to check back in a certain number of days.

so i will try again then :/

Finally got notice tdy tht I have a biometrics appointment scheduled in 2wks time @ Long Island city. Finally some progress 🥳 (nyc filer; pd 08/19)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.