theatxbombayguy

Aug 2020 I-751 Filers (merged)

681 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Medi_07 said:

hello everyone!

I am getting my package ready to send out beginning of next week. This is what i got so far!

I-751 with a waiver

-Final divorce judgment

-Joint tax return

-Joint credit card statement

-Joint Health insurance

- Joint car insurance 

-Joint rental insurance

-Money back (checks) from the IRS with our names.

-Trips tickets 

-Rental leases 

- A small album photo (pictures of our weeding, with friends and trips together).

-2 affidavit letter from our weeding witness and a friend.

- We do have a family phone plan, However, my brother is the account holder and the statements don't show our names, just the numbers. So I am not sure if i should add it or not.

Let me know guys if you think i need to add or get anything else.

good luck to everyone 

Looks pretty good. You COULD add the phone bill but I think you'd have to include a short explanation pointing out, "XXX-XXXX is my number and XXX-XXXX is my ex's number. We were included collectively under my brother's account."

Timeline
7 hours ago, mushroomspore said:

Looks pretty good. You COULD add the phone bill but I think you'd have to include a short explanation pointing out, "XXX-XXXX is my number and XXX-XXXX is my ex's number. We were included collectively under my brother's account."

That's actually a good idea. Thank you!

On 8/12/2020 at 9:48 PM, theatxbombayguy said:

Looks much better!

For the statements and bill, I suggest sending last 3 months worth.

Why credit cards, front and back? Already a risky affair. Credit card statements are preferred.

Driver’s license copies front and back to show the same address also recommended...

Thank you so much for your help! Packet sent this morning :).

Jlj4m8.png

22 hours ago, Medi_07 said:

Hi, I think your evidence  looks good! if you can add credit card statements will be great and if you still have tickets (confirmation emails or boarding passes)  to Las Vegas... anything extra won't hurt at this point. 

good luck!

Brilliant, thank you so much :).

Jlj4m8.png

Filed: Country:
Timeline

There is a letter in the mail from DHS California service center 🤞 its my NOA. 4pm can't come fast enough so i can get out of work to see what it is😬 TGIF everyone, hope everyone had a wonderful and productive week and ready to enjoy the weekend!! 🥂 for the ladies🍻 for the guys

Edited by Stt

3 minutes ago, Stt said:

There is a letter in the mail from DHS California service center 🤞 its my NOA 4pm cant come fast enough so i can get out of work to see what it is😬 TGIF everyone, hope everyone had a wonderful and productive week and ready to enjoy the weekend!! 🥂 for the ladies🍻 for the guys

Phew!! Dang, your letter seems to have been sent out and delivered super fast. Looking forward to seeing if our notice has arrived too. We're also in California and assigned to the service center.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
Just now, mushroomspore said:

Phew!! Dang, your letter seems to have been sent out and delivered super fast. Looking forward to seeing if our notice has arrived too. We're also in California and assigned to the service center.

Thats awesome, we're in San Diego. Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 🙏  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Timeline so far:

08/04/2020: Package received.

08/06/2020: Check was cashed.

08/07/2020: NOA1 received via SMS.

08/14/2020: NOA1 received in the mail.

Now the waiting game begins again😂😂😂😂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 7/31/2020 at 1:31 AM, Abies said:

i finally sent in my package today 07/31/2020 which makes me An automatic august filer.

So, we are back here and the waiting game begins. @Ajt3 hello sis, I’m here now 😀

Hey!!!! We meet again! I don’t know if you remember me. Just sent out my husband’s paperwork too. Received noticed check has been cashed. August filed here too. 

19 hours ago, Stt said:

Received NOA in the mail whew! I can breathe a sigh of relief. 

Woohoo! We're timeline buddies. Got my letter yesterday too!!! Now to see if they'll need biometrics.

Back in 2017-2018, I read somewhere that biometrics are valid for 2 years? Is this still true? I saw some people from earlier this year get notified months after filing that they need to do biometrics. How do they decide that??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.