bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I know you're kidding. I suppose I'm just a bit oversensitive. I've been posting here for a year now and I thought since both service centers are equally terrible these days that all the hard feelings would be over.

Its all good! I'll bring graham crackers and cocolate bars to add to your marshmallows - then we can make s'mores!!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
It was GREAT to see all the approvals yesterday in the May filers thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would have been even better had they been approved through Vermont!

When I hear things like you're at 113 days, I feel really bad. I'm "only" at day 50. Feels like at this rate we'll never get approved. *sigh*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

there are no hard feelings HERE; never have been; never will :)

(at least: not based on who's at which service centre, which is completely out of our hands anyway ;) )

go the 'smores! I'd also like to bring a huge jar of Nutella, and those great milkshake spoons with the really long handles, so we can eat til we're sick :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

You know now that you mentioned it...i didnt even see that they were CSC filers thhat got approved... :crying: ...Seriously, what the he11 happened to VCS?????????? :angry:

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

Timeline
there are no hard feelings HERE; never have been; never will :)

(at least: not based on who's at which service centre, which is completely out of our hands anyway ;) )

go the 'smores! I'd also like to bring a huge jar of Nutella, and those great milkshake spoons with the really long handles, so we can eat til we're sick :D

It used to be really ugly! When a VSCer would post an approval thread a lot of CSCers would jump down their throats for it, since getting a quick approval apparently meant that they weren't allowed to share their joy. It used to p*ss me off.

may as well eat junk food till we're sick. Not much else to do while we wait! :lol:

Timeline

oh really? I never saw any of that... :(

I can see why it would be frustrating to those waiting twice as long, but it's hardly fair to begrudge someone else some happiness... oh well; time is a great leveller; whatever else is ####### about this extended delay (ie: everything :angry: ), at least it's brought us all together; united in our scorn of the USCIS ;)

and love of 'smores :yes:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

oh, you must know I was joking; I put in a winky n'evryfing ;)

it's just particularly fascinating to me; I was so pleased when I found that I could file directly at VSC, under the new rules, then so gutted (not to mention confusled) when it was sent on to CSC, and now I'm just bemused and trying to be Zen in my calm acceptance of whatever happens next :)

I'm all up for a love fest though; I'll bring the marshmallows ;)

You're supposed to bring marshmallows to a love fest? I usually bring cool whip and glow in the dark paint. :D

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Timeline
:o

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Timeline

maybe when I know you all a LEETLE better... ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Timeline

UUMMMMMMMM ?????????????? Speechless!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

I am new in the process, only sent the packet in to VSC last week, but I thought I would call the USCIS and see if I could find out what the hold up is. Needless to say, I got an idiot on the phone, but he did do some checking. He told me that the VSC got flooded with a lot of other types of requests, and when I say other I mean other than I-129F. He said that they were almost thru with the backlog and adjudicators would soon be working on our stuff again. I had to get a little hot with him to get this info and I basically told him that the VSC adjudication times had increased by over 100% but I paid $455 dollars, an increase of over 200% which was supposed to help lower processing times by 20% but VSC was going the wrong way and CSC had held steady. I told him I know that they are working on things other than I-129F's and I wanted to know when the backlog was going to be cleared and when they were going to get back on track helping the US citizens who pay thier salaries. He said he thinks by the middle of the month they will be back on track and cranking out more than the measly 4 approvals per week we have been seeing.

Take all this with a grain of salt because like I said, I got the distinct impression that he was an idiot.

Edited by Bobalouie

--- AOS Timeline ---

07/22/08 --- Mailed AOS packet to Chicago

07/25/08 --- NOA for I-131, I-485, and I-765

08/27/08 --- Biometrics

10/01/08 --- AP received

10/14/08 --- EAD received

11/13/08 --- Notice of transfer to CSC

02/09/09 --- Permanent Resident Card Ordered Notice

02/09/09 --- 2 Yr Permanent Resident Card Received

--- Lifting Conditions ---

11/10/10 --- Mailed I-751 packet to VSC

11/12/10 --- NOA1

12/22/10 --- Biometrics

03/15/11 --- RFE

05/10/11 --- Approved

Timeline

An idiot that works for USCIS :o I don't believe it!!! :jest:

Anyway, I really do hope they will start picking up the pace soon. At both service centers. This is toal BS and we're all sick of it. OK, rant over.

I am new in the process, only sent the packet in to VSC last week, but I thought I would call the USCIS and see if I could find out what the hold up is. Needless to say, I got an idiot on the phone, but he did do some checking. He told me that the VSC got flooded with a lot of other types of requests, and when I say other I mean other than I-129F. He said that they were almost thru with the backlog and adjudicators would soon be working on our stuff again. I had to get a little hot with him to get this info and I basically told him that the VSC adjudication times had increased by over 100% but I paid $455 dollars, an increase of over 200% which was supposed to help lower processing times by 20% but VSC was going the wrong way and CSC had held steady. I told him I know that they are working on things other than I-129F's and I wanted to know when the backlog was going to be cleared and when they were going to get back on track helping the US citizens who pay thier salaries. He said he thinks by the middle of the month they will be back on track and cranking out more than the measly 4 approvals per week we have been seeing.

Take all this with a grain of salt because like I said, I got the distinct impression that he was an idiot.

You may be new but I nominate you for the position of head interrogator! I like the way you handle a public servant! :bonk:

He may be an idiot but what he told you is very consistent with my delay theory so I kind of like the guy! :lol:

Let's hope he is right. The middle of the month is not far away! :)

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes, let's hope for some more NOA2 issued this week - - - or the end of the month - - or anytime - - I am with you amrsnowangel though - need to remain positive and optimistic and I am known for my positive spins - - and also agree that the waiting is frustrating and this process appears to be so cumbersome - - lets hope for good news for all of us soon...

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

Well, day 113 for me is about to come to an end with no NOA2....tomorrow is another day..hope the middle of the month clearing is true!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.