bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

so many touchs,why not they just approve us? Hate this NO2 torture!

K1 Visa Timeline:

VSC

04/26/2007:Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center

05/01/2007:NOA1

07/24/2007:Touch

07/25/2007:Touch

08/09/2007:RFE due to a publc Notice made in 2006.(I finally figured out why until Sep,17,2007)

08/20/2007:Touch(got an email from USCIS,our case has resumed) due to the RFE strick call,also the officer said whenever you got a blue paper from us,that doesn't mean RFE,a green one mean RFE.in our case,we got the blue one.But still sucks,delayed our case,wasted our time.

08/21/2007:Touch(not due to the phone call)

08/22/2007:Touch(not sure due to the phone call or b/c i change the password at the same day so got a touch)

08/23/2007:Touch(not due to the phone call)

08/27/2007:NOA2 APPROVED

12/05/2007:Instruction packet received

01/05/2008:Appointment packet received

01/23/2008:Interview date(VISA APPROVED!!!)

02/18/2008:Entered U.S

AOS TIMELINE

07/12/2008:All three appication sent out

07/14/2008:Packet received by Chicago Center

07/17/2008:Noctice of Actions for I-485 &I-131(no EAD notice)

07/21/2008: Two NOAs received at home(no EAD notice)

07/24/2008:Biometrics letter for I-485 received at home

07/29/2008:I-131 touch

07/30/2008:I-131 touch

08/04/2008:I-485 touch

08/06/2008:Biometrics appointment for I-485 and get a touch

08/07/2008:I-485 touch

08/09/2008:EAD rejection letter received at home

09/13/2008:Biometrics appointment for EAD

10/02/2008:I-485 touch

11/06//2008:I-485 transferred to CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
so many touchs,why not they just approve us? Hate this NO2 torture!

LYLY, you are very close.. at #7... hang in there!

All the best

5/14/07 Mailed K1 VSC

10/19/07 APPROVED on 10/15

10/26/07 Packet 3 rec'd

10/29/07 Packet 3 sent

11/14/07 Interview (I am off to Germany 11/9)

11/30/07 VISA rec'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/25/07 POE JFK

1/25/08 Wedding day

2/11/08 Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

3/13/08 NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

04/04/08 Biometrics for AOS/EAD

04/15/08 EMAIL APPROVED EAD & AP

4/24/08 Receiveed EAD card in the Mail

6/16/08 Email AOS: Welcome notice mailed

6/23/08 Email AOS: Approval Notice Sent

April 2009 FINALLY received card!

3/11/10 Sent I 751

3/19/10 Rec'd NOA1

#2 Anna and Kevin were approved yesterday!!!!!!!! they dang well deserved that one, their NOA1 was on 4/11

humbles us all

and oh yea, the processing time for VSC has officially broken 100, its now at 103

there's a little good and a little bad in everything :(

Edited by babybluesusie

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
#2 Anna and Kevin were approved yesterday!!!!!!!! they dang well deserved that one, their NOA1 was on 4/11

humbles us all

and oh yea, the processing time for VSC has officially broken 100, its now at 103

there's a little good and a little bad in everything :(

That is a well deserved NOA2 right there.

One step closer for all of us.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline

Hey VSC peeps!!!!

I just called VSC and got a nice woman on the phone. I asked her if there was a problem with my petition (via RFE trick) and she looked up my case and said that it has not been reviewed yet (grrr) but she did say that it should be coming off the shelf soon so hopefully that is some good news for all of us still waiting. She did say "it should not be much longer".

So for everyone waiting, hopefully it will not be too long :)

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Hey VSC peeps!!!!

I just called VSC and got a nice woman on the phone. I asked her if there was a problem with my petition (via RFE trick) and she looked up my case and said that it has not been reviewed yet (grrr) but she did say that it should be coming off the shelf soon so hopefully that is some good news for all of us still waiting. She did say "it should not be much longer".

Thank you for your update!!! So glad to hear that you got to speak with someone nice there!! HAHAHA! I hope that your NOA2 is coming up-we really are getting closer little by little!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Hey VSC peeps!!!!

This sounds promising, Zee. Good for you! Thanks for sharing. Your day is approaching..... You sure you're ready? ;):lol:

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline
Hey VSC peeps!!!!

This sounds promising, Zee. Good for you! Thanks for sharing. Your day is approaching..... You sure you're ready? ;):lol:

OMG!! Jason, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready!!! I would like to check my e-mail one day, find the approval notice and call my faince and tell him we have been approved. Ahhh, it would be a dream come true :)

Is that too much to ask?

Click for full timeline

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline
Hey VSC peeps!!!!

OMG!! Jason, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready!!! I would like to check my e-mail one day, find the approval notice and call my faince and tell him we have been approved. Ahhh, it would be a dream come true :)

Is that too much to ask?

What is the actuall phone number for VSC?

Congratulations btw!!

December 31, 2006 - I call to wish him a Happy New Year (It was 3 am his time)

May 14, 2007 - Fly to Syria with my family to meet

May 18, 2007 - His entire family comes to my house to ask for my hand - I say YES!

June 15, 2007 - We get engaged in the church and have a reception for our families (it's the only "wedding" his family will see)

June 22, 2007 - I come back to the US

June 24-July 27,2008 - lots of research on VJ and work on gathering the papers needed...

July 31, 2007 - I-129F package received by VSC - YAY!!!! I was sooo excited getting the return receipt in the mail - on my way out to look for bridesmaids dresses :) Now all I need is a case number so I can track online - I'm so anxious!!!

August 13, 2007 - NOA1 - YAY!!!

JANUARY 8, 2008 - APPROVED!!!!

May 14, 2008 - he's finally here

June 22, 2008 - "Wedding Bells"

August 7 - Adjustment of Status and EAD sent

August 11 - Dates of both NOA1 for AOS and EAD

and we wait....

September 4, 2008 - Biometrics appt in Phila for both AOS and EAD

Love is what makes you smile when you're tired....

Timeline

I used the RFE trick to get to VSC:

1-800-375-5283

1, 2, 2, 4, 2, 1, case number, 1, 1

I think that is right :star:

Click for full timeline

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline

I used the RFE trick to get to VSC:

1-800-375-5283

1, 2, 2, 4, 2, 1, case number, 1, 1

I think that is right :star:

Thank you -

Does anyone have any advice on how to get through the next few months. I seem to be having a horrible time lately. Nothing seems to make me happy, and i can't get out of the rut i'm in even when he's on the phone. It's putting quite a damper on things. I am usually the rock and lately - not so much. :crying:

Also - does anyone know anything about obtaining a visa for his mother? Does he need to be a citizen first or can she come on a visitors visa - she's 55+. :help:

Any feedback would be appreciated.

December 31, 2006 - I call to wish him a Happy New Year (It was 3 am his time)

May 14, 2007 - Fly to Syria with my family to meet

May 18, 2007 - His entire family comes to my house to ask for my hand - I say YES!

June 15, 2007 - We get engaged in the church and have a reception for our families (it's the only "wedding" his family will see)

June 22, 2007 - I come back to the US

June 24-July 27,2008 - lots of research on VJ and work on gathering the papers needed...

July 31, 2007 - I-129F package received by VSC - YAY!!!! I was sooo excited getting the return receipt in the mail - on my way out to look for bridesmaids dresses :) Now all I need is a case number so I can track online - I'm so anxious!!!

August 13, 2007 - NOA1 - YAY!!!

JANUARY 8, 2008 - APPROVED!!!!

May 14, 2008 - he's finally here

June 22, 2008 - "Wedding Bells"

August 7 - Adjustment of Status and EAD sent

August 11 - Dates of both NOA1 for AOS and EAD

and we wait....

September 4, 2008 - Biometrics appt in Phila for both AOS and EAD

Love is what makes you smile when you're tired....

Timeline
Thank you -

Does anyone have any advice on how to get through the next few months. I seem to be having a horrible time lately. Nothing seems to make me happy, and i can't get out of the rut i'm in even when he's on the phone. It's putting quite a damper on things. I am usually the rock and lately - not so much. :crying:

How to get through the next few months? With a lot of patience and perserverance. It is a long and gruelling process and sitting idle thinking about it is torture. The waiting is the hardest part of this whole thing and different people deal with the separation differently. I would say just sit back and relax for now (I know that is hard to do). Just remember that every day gone by is another day closer to getting your approval. That is the only way I can think about it to make things OK. It is only natural that you would have points of feeling down but that too shall pass. It is only a temporary inconvenience. My fiance and I always say that if we can manage to get through this there is nothing in the world that can stop us. Corny but I think there is truth in that :)

Remember, others have survived through it and so will you.

Also - does anyone know anything about obtaining a visa for his mother? Does he need to be a citizen first or can she come on a visitors visa - she's 55+. :help:

Any feedback would be appreciated.

As far as I know she can come on a visitor's visa. I have no idea what the requirements are though.

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

"Does anyone have any advice on how to get through the next few months. I seem to be having a horrible time lately."

The most important life lesson i've learned in the last couple years (not even with this situation) is that feeling happy with things is all about state of mind. Obviously there are situations out of control that are going to upset you, but a lot of times i find that just trying to stay positive and busy in my life with friends and family has helped so much.

Also don't take the pain of missing your fiance out on your fiance!! It is the worst thing to do - then you're just building a basis for a spiteful relationship. Instead send eachother letters, gifts, and tell them how much you miss them. it will help a lot and when they come to you they will be so happy to do so!!

K1 Timeline!

I-129F Sent - May 9, 2007

Recieved hard copy NOA1 - May 19, 2007

NOA2 !!! - August 10, 2007

Interview scheduled for Nov 6th, 2007 APPROVED weeee

Entry 11/24/07

Marriage: 1/14/08

(see timeline for full list of dates/info)

AOS

Sent package to Chicago - 1/23/2008

Recv'd - 1/25/2008

Notice Date for I-485, I-765, and I-131 - 1/30/2008

Transfer notice to Cali - 2/12/2008

Biometrics - 2/21/2008

EAD Card Production ordered 3/19/08

and again on 3/24/08 ??

AP approved 3/19/08

AP document received 3/25/08

Touched 3/27/08

Called to check case status 12/15/08 were told we are still in processing time

RFE email notice 1/9/09

Medical appointment 1/31/09. husband loses RFE paper same day.

New RFE paper requested on 2/4/09.

New RFE paper received 2/28/09..gee good thing that RFE isnt due til beginning of April!!!!!!

Send RFE reply 3/3/08

EAD Approval was NOT updated online. We had an infopass meeting for 3/6 and then the EAD shows up in the mail on 3/5!!!! cancelled appointment,

all i have to say is #######.

STILL WAITING in March 09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.