bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mozambique
Timeline
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I cannot belive it, I got approved (NOA2). I checked my online status, and here it says:

Receipt Number: EAC0720******

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 25, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Congratulations OMIZO_TUSHA! I know you must be on cloud 9 right now....looks like we're neighbors too....

Thank you Nixz_Chi. Yes I think we are too. I hope your process is going fast since you got your long waited NOA2.

Omizo & Tusha

04/09/2008 - Send the AOS, EAD, AP

04/11/2008 - USCIS received my package

04/28/2008 - Money Order cashed

04/29/2008 - NOA for AOS+EAD+AP

05/02/2008 - Received Hardcopies of NOAs

05/20/2008 - Biometric (Fingerprint)

05/21/2008 - AOS & EAD touched

05/29/2008 - AOS tranfered to CSC

06/04/2008 - AOS touched

06/06/2008 - AOS touched

06/10/2008 - EAD approved

06/10/2008 - AP approved

06/19/2008 - AOS touched

07/22/2008 - Received CRIS e-mail (Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident)

07/23/2008 - AOS touched

07/25/2008 - Received

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
I broke down and called the Vermont Service Center today. Spoke to the nice Information Officer (Nancy). She actually remembered me from talking before!! Anyways...the "create" with my petition is now on an officers desk for adjudication. Thank God. She said the name checks take a few days and that each create has 30 petitions in it. So If I estimate right about 2 days worth of work. So we SHOULD be hearing sometime this week if all is smooth about our petition. Im just glad there wasn't a problem with it. She also stated no one there got hershey's kisses of the officers. :unsure: I did ask... I joked and said that if Mr Novaks waist looks a bit bigger...she knows where all those chocolates went to. Im sure someone there got them. Just not the information officers or adjudication officers. Anyhow...she said they have been slammed with work...I thanked her for being so polite and helpful. Just wanted to share.

Thats great news!!! I will breakdown and call tomorrow. Maybe I will get good news too.

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

9.16.07-Returned from England. :(

10.18.07-Leave for England

10.21.07-Back from England. :(

11.15.07-Leave for England

11.19.07-Back from England :(

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.12.07-Received RFE letter

12.14.07-Received final divorce decree for RFE

12.14.07-Overnighted RFE & evidence for Monday delivery.

12.18.07-Touched. RFE was recieved and processing resumed

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

12.22.07-Leave for England

1.2.08-Return from England

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

1.7.08-Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

1.7.08-NVC received paperwork

1.9.08-NVC forwarded paperwork to Consulate

1.14.08-Consulate received petition

1.15.08-Received packet 3 info

1.18.08-Mailed back packet 3 forms to Consulate

1.30.08-Packet 3 approved and processed

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.15.08-Leave for England

2.21.08-Interview

2.23.08-Return from England

2.26.08-Darren recieved Visa in the mail

2.28.08-Darren arrives to the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
I broke down and called the Vermont Service Center today. Spoke to the nice Information Officer (Nancy). She actually remembered me from talking before!! Anyways...the "create" with my petition is now on an officers desk for adjudication. Thank God. She said the name checks take a few days and that each create has 30 petitions in it. So If I estimate right about 2 days worth of work. So we SHOULD be hearing sometime this week if all is smooth about our petition. Im just glad there wasn't a problem with it. She also stated no one there got hershey's kisses of the officers. :unsure: I did ask... I joked and said that if Mr Novaks waist looks a bit bigger...she knows where all those chocolates went to. Im sure someone there got them. Just not the information officers or adjudication officers. Anyhow...she said they have been slammed with work...I thanked her for being so polite and helpful. Just wanted to share.

Thats great news!!! I will breakdown and call tomorrow. Maybe I will get good news too.

Hey Faith! That's great!!!! We know your approval is coming!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Well, I'm also gonna call tomorrow about my RFE....it's been too long and I still haven't got any notifications....and I don't know what to do....

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey Faith! That's great!!!! We know your approval is coming!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Well, I'm also gonna call tomorrow about my RFE....it's been too long and I still haven't got any notifications....and I don't know what to do....

Officer Nancy is the nice one. She is so sweet. When I call Im just honest. I tell them that I just need their help..but I dont call often..Maybe once a month. Good luck to those that call...I just try to be patient and understanding that they are busy, compliment them on the recent work...acknowledge that they are under the gun as workers...then ask questions....just sound lost, confused and helpless...LOL. Seemed to work for me.

"Im worried, can you help me???" :innocent: :innocent: :whistle: :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Officer Nancy is the nice one. She is so sweet. When I call Im just honest. I tell them that I just need their help..but I dont call often..Maybe once a month. Good luck to those that call...I just try to be patient and understanding that they are busy, compliment them on the recent work...acknowledge that they are under the gun as workers...then ask questions....just sound lost, confused and helpless...LOL. Seemed to work for me.

How do you get through to an actual officer? I am getting tired of the customer disservice line. I keep getting less than helpful, rude individuals who tell me the exact opposite of the last person.

Mirla good luck...ours hasn't been updated either.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Timeline

Let me add.........

Keep the letters going.....

Im concerned. Im a mid June filer..watching as mid JULY filers get approved. IF MY file JUST got to an adjudicators desk....HOW did July filers get there before me????? The way Officer Nancy told me about the process is this:

1. They pull a create off the shelf in time order and its assigned to an officer

2. Each Create has about 30 petitions in it to work

3. AT THAT time name checks are ordered...

THIS is where i have the issue.......This is no longer about WHOSE name checks come back first...MINE weren't even pulled yet...NOTHING has been touched on my file since June 19. SOOOOOOOOO HOW are others getting approved from JULY, SEPT, OCT????????????????? No excuse to use it for training, why not just grab the NEXT create??? This isn't making sense...dont get me wrong..im HAPPY for those approved...NOT happy with the system.

4. After name checks come back, the file is worked

EAch file DOES take about 15 minutes, up to 30 minutes she said. THAT means that ONE create is only 2 days worth of work. So, the idea of my file sitting on someones desk waiting for name checks, or under a HUGE pile of backlog doesn't add up to WHY others so much later are getting approved.....

Anyone else find this odd???? Does this make sense how Im seeing it??? Its a broken system to say the least.

How do you get through to an actual officer? I am getting tired of the customer disservice line. I keep getting less than helpful, rude individuals who tell me the exact opposite of the last person.

Mirla good luck...ours hasn't been updated either.

I simply follow the prompts. Skip the intro. Then 2, 4 and follow the prompts for RFE to get to live person. It will transfer you to Vermont Service Center directly. You may just be getting the regular customer service reps. NOT Vermont service center.

Timeline

You're lucky then. CSC doesn't offer this. All we get are customer service people that won't tell you anything. I just spoke to our attorney and the certified letter for the evidence they were asking for hasn't even been signed for and it was sent on the 14th. So tired of this bs.

I-129F

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

QUOTE(AnewKINDofFEELIN @ Nov 26 2007, 03:48 PM) post_snapback.gifIt's a shame that lawyers are given rights and access that we are not,

Has anyone ever heard of this? If I am reading it right it means that lawyers can call and get a supervisor or at least someone who knows what they are doing on the phone just about any time they want.

Our Timeline:

Dec 1 05 - Met in London

Guy was on vacation Val was living there.

Mar 06 - Guy went back to London

Mar 06 - Val came to stay with me in Greece where I was living.

May 06 - Val went back to London

July 06 - Val came back to Greece and stayed until Oct 06

Oct 06 - Val went back to Brazil

May 07 - Val tried for tourist visa to U.S. DENIED!!!

May 07 - We decided to get married. Hired Lawyer

July 20 07 - Lawyer sent I-129F to VSC

Aug 9 07 - First of probably a few trips to Brazil for Guy

Aug 14 07 - NOA 1 Date

Aug 23 07 - We get officially engaged!!!!!

Sep 03 07 - Guy went back to USA

Dec 03 07 - NOA 2 Issued

Jan 22 08 - Embassy Interview

Jan 29 08 - Arrived POE Atlanta

Feb 09 08 - Wedding Day in New Orleans

545.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
Question - I have never call USCIS. What is the RFE trick? How do you guys call and get a person in Vermont?

thanks -

suz

Here is the RFE trick Suz: 1-800-375-5283, 1, 2, 2, 4, 2, 1, EACxxxxxxx, 1, 1

It will get you to someone at VSC.

Good luck!!!

Thanks Zee - I'm going to try it...

Hey Guys -

I called today and got thru to a real person!!!!! Amazing!!!! Thank you soo much. Anyway, the chick said that as of two weeks ago they were working on Fiance Visas filed in June so I should hear back something in 30-45 days. She was actually very helpful. In that, I mean she volunteered information more than I asked questions.

thanks again -

suz

Starting over -

I-130

01-08-09 - Mailed I-130

01-09-09 - VSC received I-130 application

01-14-09 - Date of NOA1

01-20-09 - Received NOA1 for I-130

06-17-09 - I-130 Approval

06-22-09 - Received NOA2 for I-130

NVC

07-11-09 - Emailed DS-3032

07-11-09 - Paid AOS Fee $70.00

07-23-09 - DS-3032 Accepted via. Email

08-15-09 - Paid IV Fee $400.00

09-14-09 - Mailed I-864 Package

09-14-09 - Mailed IV DS-230 Package

09-28-09 - Email FROM NVC stating that both forms were incomplete

10-09-09 - NVC Received both forms corrected

10-20-09 - Case Complete at NVC

10-29-09 - CR-1 Interview Date scheduled for 12-23-09

12-23-09 - Placed under Admin Review for six weeks - 2-3-10

01-14-10 - Visa Refused

06-02-10 - USCIS Received the package back from the Embassy

09-18-10 - Hindi Wedding Ceremony

09-28-10 - Recieved Letter from USCIS Stating reasons for revocation

10-01-10 - Returned Package to USCIS will further evidence disputing the reasons the Embassy gave for revocation

11-17-10 - DS 230 and Immigrant Information Sheet returned to the Embassy

12-15-10 - Appointment Letter mailed out setting the interview Date for Feb 7th 2011

02-07-11 - 3rd Interview with the Embassy after USCIS reaffirmed the case

02-09-11 - Visa issued

02-11-11 - Traveled back to the USA - and our journey is finally over! A total of 3.5 years!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
You're lucky then. CSC doesn't offer this. All we get are customer service people that won't tell you anything. I just spoke to our attorney and the certified letter for the evidence they were asking for hasn't even been signed for and it was sent on the 14th. So tired of this bs.

If you follow the prompts for the RFE trick you will get to CSC or VSC. You will only get to speak to customer service at VSC or CSC. I don't think you talk to actual officers. I thought they were just customer service at CSC or VSC rather than just USCIS.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline

If you follow the prompts for the RFE trick you will get to CSC or VSC. You will only get to speak to customer service at VSC or CSC. I don't think you talk to actual officers. I thought they were just customer service at CSC or VSC rather than just USCIS.

I've been told that you will get through to an officer once in a great while. That is what they told me. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for it. Imagine that though.

I-129F

Timeline

I've been told that you will get through to an officer once in a great while. That is what they told me. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for it. Imagine that though.

Thanks Jamie, I need to hear something good tomorrow....the last time I called this nice lady helped me even though I wasn't the petitioner...let's see what happens tomorrow....

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Question - I have never call USCIS. What is the RFE trick? How do you guys call and get a person in Vermont?

thanks -

suz

Here is the RFE trick Suz: 1-800-375-5283, 1, 2, 2, 4, 2, 1, EACxxxxxxx, 1, 1

It will get you to someone at VSC.

Good luck!!!

Thanks Zee - I'm going to try it...

Hey Guys -

I called today and got thru to a real person!!!!! Amazing!!!! Thank you soo much. Anyway, the chick said that as of two weeks ago they were working on Fiance Visas filed in June so I should hear back something in 30-45 days. She was actually very helpful. In that, I mean she volunteered information more than I asked questions.

thanks again -

suz

Oh that's nice to hear Suz!

I pray that God hears you and that she's right!!! I really really do!

Let's keep on being faithful and best of luck to all.

- V.

Conditions lifted 10 yr GC in hands since Feb. 2011!

...onto researching and studying to become a U.S Citizen.

Click here for our complete timeline

6Dqdm4.png

Timeline

And to top it off...yesterday was Pat's bday. Besides a present I got online for him, I sent him a card over the mail from here, I sent it last monday, it must have left the post office tuesday morning....guess what!?!? Still nothing, he haven't got anything yet and it's monday!!!!! It usually takes 5 to 7 days....... :angry:

He even asked my if I sent him a card on the mail and I said OF COURSE I DID!!! hehehe!

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

Timeline
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I cannot belive it, I got approved (NOA2). I checked my online status, and here it says:

Receipt Number: EAC0720******

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 25, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.