bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence!!!!!!!!!

Why!!!?!?!?!!? :cry:

Oh Mirla, that hurts! But hang in there, girl....you're almost there!!! :thumbs:

Rahela

07-25-07 petition sent

08-07-07 NOA1

01-23-08 NOA2, 182 days after filing

02-11-08 medical

03-04-08 interview in Frankfurt---approved!

03-11-8 Visa in hand --- what a heck of a procedure for this little sticker ;-)

06-16-08 flight to IAD

07-11-08 Wedding in Santa Barbara, CA

08-07-8 AOS package sent

08-10-08 AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox

08-14-08 check cashed

08-13-08 NOA1 for EAD,AP,AOS

09-03-08 Biometrics appointment

10-02-08 Case transferred to CSC

10-16-08 EAD and AP approved

01-26-09 AOS approved w/o interview

01-31-09 PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED

02-11-11 Biometric Appointment for Removing of Conditions

Our Wedding Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rahela07/OurWedding07112008

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
I JUST WENT TO MY REPRESENTATIVES OFFICE TO DROP OFF THE PRIVACY STATEMENT SO THEY CAN DO A INQUIRY INTO MY CASE. THEY CALLED RIGHT AFTER I LEFT. IM APPROVED. THEY JUST GOT DONE APPROVING ME WHEN MY REPS OFFICE CALLED THEM. I WAS DRIVING AND HAD TO PULL OVER. I STARTED CRYING .NO EMAIL YET AND THE WEBSITE STILL SAYS PENDING.

:D That is such great news Patrick!!!! Congrats on the approval!!! Hopefully things will move along a bit quicker for the next part of the journey!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
I JUST WENT TO MY REPRESENTATIVES OFFICE TO DROP OFF THE PRIVACY STATEMENT SO THEY CAN DO A INQUIRY INTO MY CASE. THEY CALLED RIGHT AFTER I LEFT. IM APPROVED. THEY JUST GOT DONE APPROVING ME WHEN MY REPS OFFICE CALLED THEM. I WAS DRIVING AND HAD TO PULL OVER. I STARTED CRYING .NO EMAIL YET AND THE WEBSITE STILL SAYS PENDING.

Congratulations Patrick!!!!!! :D

I can't believe I got a RFE!!! I just hope it's nothing hard to get.....

THANK YOU. I CANT BELIEVE WHEN I SEEN YOU GOT A RFE. IM SURE ITS NOTHING.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

THANK YOU. I CANT BELIEVE WHEN I SEEN YOU GOT A RFE. IM SURE ITS NOTHING.

what a bummer mirla :unsure: my fiance and i were rooting for you to get your approval today. he said you are always so positive! hopefully it's nothing. good luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

So sorry girl!!! I hope it is something easy that Pat can just turn around and send back the same time. I wonder if you and Byron had the same adjudicator...this is nuts :angry:

Congratulations!!!!

Edited by ZeeNusah

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline

:D That is such great news Patrick!!!! Congrats on the approval!!! Hopefully things will move along a bit quicker for the next part of the journey!!!

THANK YOU. THE ONLY PERSON WHO DIDNT SEEM EXCITED WAS MY LAWYER. HE WAS A KILLBUZZ. I ASKED HIM CAN I COME IN SO WE CAN GET THE 134 DONE AND HE WAS LIKE I WILL HAVE TO CALL YOU BACK CAUSE IM BUSY.

Timeline

Congratulations Patric we are very happy for you and Silvija!

06-20-2007 I -129 send to VSC.

07-10-2007 resived NOA1

07-14-2007 touched

11-16-2007 touched

11-17-2007 touched

11-19-2007 touched

11-24-2007 resived RFE by mail

11-26-2007 send RFE to VSC

11-28-2007 VSC recived RFE

11-29-2007 touched

11-29-2007 we god uptade online status Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

11-30-2007 touched

12.02-2007 touched

12-12-2007 touched

12-12-2007 NOA2

Maybe they are issuing these RFE's to buy more time to process....cause they know that 6 month rhetoric is becoming BS.

June 8th - I-129F mailed to VSC

June 13th - NOA1

November 9th - NOA2!!!

January 10th - APPROVED!

January 24 - Pick up visa

January 31 - Honey arrives in US!

February 28- Court marriage

May 2- NOA1 for I-485 and EAD

May 31- Biometrics

June 2- TOUCHED

Sept 2008 - Perm resident

12/7/12. File n-400 at Dallas Lockbox

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

THANK YOU. THE ONLY PERSON WHO DIDNT SEEM EXCITED WAS MY LAWYER. HE WAS A KILLBUZZ. I ASKED HIM CAN I COME IN SO WE CAN GET THE 134 DONE AND HE WAS LIKE I WILL HAVE TO CALL YOU BACK CAUSE IM BUSY.

Lawyers SUCKS!!!!!! Anyways, thanks everyone!!! Zee, I just hope it's something easy to get!!!!!! Pat is way too busy right now.....damn!!!!!

Edited by Mirla

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

This is refreshing....congratulations!

June 8th - I-129F mailed to VSC

June 13th - NOA1

November 9th - NOA2!!!

January 10th - APPROVED!

January 24 - Pick up visa

January 31 - Honey arrives in US!

February 28- Court marriage

May 2- NOA1 for I-485 and EAD

May 31- Biometrics

June 2- TOUCHED

Sept 2008 - Perm resident

12/7/12. File n-400 at Dallas Lockbox

Timeline

So sorry girl!!! I hope it is something easy that Pat can just trun around and send back the same time. I wonder if you and Byron had the same adjudicator...this is nuts :angry:

Congratulations!!!!

THANK YOU. I CANT BELIEVE IM OVER THIS PART FINALLY.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Congratulations PATRICK!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

K-1 Visa journey:

January '04: met in the USA

21st June '07: sent the I-129

06th November '07 - APPROVED, FINALLY !!!

19th December '07:Medical

20th December '07: Interview Date

21st December '07: VISA IN HAND

18th January '08: Leaving to US !

12th February '08: received SSN

14th March '08: WEDDING DATE

AOS journey:

04th April '08: AOS package sent

11th April '08: Notice date on all 3 NOA's (15 April in the mail)

07th May '08: Biometrics (done)

02nd May '08: Driver's license received

09th May '08: AOS transferred to CSC

15th May '08: AOS is pending at CSC (CRIS email)

18th May '08: AOS touched

04th/09th June '08: EAD Card production ordered (CRIS email) (2 e-mails on different days)

04th June '08: AP approved (CRIS email)

10th June '08: AP in the mail

12th June '08: Approval notice for I765 sent (EAD) (CRIS email)

14th June '08: EAD in the mail

17th June '08: 2nd visit to SS Office - changed my last name on the card

18th/19th June '08: AOS touched

28th June '08: SS card received with a new last name (in the mail)

14th August '08: GC ORDERED (Cris email) !!!

19th August '08: GC and welcoming letter received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

So sorry girl!!! I hope it is something easy that Pat can just trun around and send back the same time. I wonder if you and Byron had the same adjudicator...this is nuts :angry:

Congratulations!!!!

THANK YOU. I CANT BELIEVE IM OVER THIS PART FINALLY.

Mirla, Im sooo sorry. But at least you have information now and you know where it goes from here. Byron...call and tell them to get the lead out..enough already...Patrick...CONGRATULATIONS.

Timeline

This is refreshing....congratulations!

thank you.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

First, Congratulations !!! You have waited the wait !!!

Next, you do not need a damn attorney to complete the I-134 !!

Down load the form. Attach the bank info and the letter from your employer. Attach the IRS form 1040's and use the same beneficiary info from your last 1040, if dependents from a previous marriage are involved. Most of the time at the interview, they will only take a quick look at the last year's Form 1040 just to see that you are at the 125% level.

I-130 for CR-1/CR-2 Timeline:

Married in Guangzhou, China 12-2006.

05/03/07: I-130's for CR-1 and CR-2 mailed to CSC via USPS

06/23/07: NOA-1/I-797C's.

11/06/07: NOA-2’s were issued. CR-1/2 Abandoned, for K-3/4.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I-129F for K-3/K-4 Timeline:

06/11/07: I-129F for K-3/K-4 mailed to Chicago.

06/13/07: Received at Chicago.

06/15/07: Received NOA-1 Form I-797C, from Chicago.

06/26/07: E-mail notice of transfer to the CSC.

11/06/07: NOA-2 approval issued for the I-129F.

12/06/07: I-129F for K-3/4 has been received at the NVC.

06/02/08: Interview passed at US Consulate Guangzhou

06/06/08: Return together and arrive at POE LAX.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AOS K-3/K-4 I-485/I-765 Timeline:

03-25-09: Mailed files.

03-27-09: Received at Chicago.

04-02-09: NOA’s for (K-3 and K-4) I-485 and I-765.

04-03-09: Both checks ($1010.00 and $600.00) cashed.

04-07-09: NOA’s Biometrics Appt.

04-14-09: Both I-765 files entered into the online system.

04-24-09: Biometrics appt. completed.

05-07-09: NOA with Interview Date of June 16, 2009.

05-21-09: Now have both I-485 files viewable.

05-23-09: EAD card production ordered x2.

06-01-09: EAD cards received in mail.

06-18-09: AOS Interviews completed and GC production ordered.

06-22-09: Welcome letters received.

07-07-09: 10 year Green Cards arrive. PM 07-01-09.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.