bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
H-1's are vital to our economy and it would never work to give work visas to people half a year after they apply, the job would go unfilled for that long and eventually those companies that need those people would offshore the job to wherever the people are that can do it.

I don't buy that. I think bringing in someone, who is going to live here, permanently and pay taxes permanently, and be a part of the US economy permanently, that would be more beneficial in the long run than having someone come here to work.

You'd think the government would much rather have more potential citizens and fulltime taxpayers rather than temporary labor. Apparantly not.

You would think that would be the case. But what they were saying is that with all the red tape involved to MOVE someone here permanently, businesses can't wait. They need the worker today. Not in 6=12 months. So the H1 visa gets them the worker NOW. Im not so upset that USCIS is prioritizing the I485's over us because those people ARE HERE..and WAITING to find work and CANT till they get that EAD. THAT can cause a financial strain on families. How would we feel to get our SO here...then be postponed getting a job because the I485 is behind. I"d be infuriated. MOre than now. Soooo, stands to reason they made THAT the priority. Dont confuse what USCIS is doing...the H1 is NOT the priority. The I485's are.

Now what BUGS me is that their site THEN says...AFTER the I485 the next priority is those seeking citizenship.....HUH???? Come on... those people ARE here...they ARE working....WHY is that the next priority? This isn't an issue of USCIS being indifferent..this is an issue of the governments poor planniing, and poor preperation...we aren't the ONLY time in immigration this has happened to. I found articles of slow downs in 2005, 2003 and 2000. So its NOT the first time..wont be the last.

If this was YOUR business and you have a steady work load..then SUDDENLY you get to much work...do you jsut run out to hire people? No. Thats not cost effective..you work overtime, you work harder, you prioritize. Then when you are caught up...the workload goes to normal. Flucuations like that happen in business all the time. AFter USCIS gets all this caught up...if they hire more workers SIMPLY to catch up...what happens to those workers AFTER they catch up when its normal again???? Is it really the wisest thing to hire more JUST to make it through a hard time? If I was in charge...I'd say no. I dont want to lay off workers and affect even more families.

Im not defending how long this is taking. As Bill states..Im being realistic. Personally I think the workers are doing their best. Is the system broken? Yes to an extent. But is it just possible that our emotions are running high...because we want our loves here...we are emotionally spent?

Bold in quotes above added for emphasis.

I agree with what you wrote above, I cant fault your logic, but what I take issue with is the fact that NONE of this process should take 6-12 months just to get thru the initial step. Not when this Whole process is as simple as it is. What did it take you guys to fill out the paperwork for this process and to put together your packet? I probably spent a total of 12 hours on it working on it off and on over a period of 3 days. If the paperwork is that simple, it CANT take an excessive amount of time to check it. Besides, the only real thing that they are checking on at this stage is if you have actually met in person in the last 2 years. That is the only thing that you have to prove at this stage. Sure, they run background checks on you and your spouse, but how long does that take? The cops do an abbreviated version when they pull you over for speeding. How long do you spend on the side of the road when you get pulled over? 10-20 minutes? Chances are that 99% of our better halves are not going to get a hit in the background checks, simply because the FBI doesnt keep files on every foriegn national in the world. So unless your SO is on a watch list or is a "person of interest" that check is pretty straightforward as well.

Also, companies all across the US use a temporary work force to help out in times of need. But, as is typical of the government, by the time they get the temps up to speed, the slowdown will probably be over already. Right now, every person on this board w/o an NOA2 is being held up by improper planning and management. That is someones fault, and I dont care who's fault it is, but I want to know WHO it is so I can give them a call and let them know what I think about their cracker jack management and planning skills.

I am only a Sept. filer who before the slow down would have been at the TSC. I was already prepared in my mind to go 110 days to approval because that is what TSC was at just before I filed. However, I am nearly at 50 days now, almost at the 1/2 way point in the process I had in my mind, and they havent even completed May filers? Then you call customer service and they tell you they are working on March 19th petitions? Well outside the 6 month window? With no updates to the USCIS website? Then you call back the next day and they are working on June 19th petitions? CSC petitioners are now being told that they have to wait for 90 days after the receipting update page says they have receipted their petitions? We are being told you have to wait 6+1 months before calling about being outside the window? IN MY MIND, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE PROCEDURE OR PROCESS AT THE USCIS THAT IS WORKING CORRECTLY NOW.

This process is rediculously easy and the USCIS is screwing it up at every level from Cust service to long range strategic planning.

Or, maybe I am way off base here.

Keep in mind the REASON for the H1 worker is because its a job that CANT be filled by a USC. Companies have to provide proof that they were unable to fill it with a USC first. KNOWING how this process works makes it easier to keep to the facts. H1 visas are for positions that are highly specialized, require education and experience AND the company has been unable to fill it with a USC for one reason or another. Take the farmers...the can't find USC's that WANT to do that type of hard manual labor...my cousin owns a hydroponics farm...this is their experience. They use seasonal mexicans LEGALLY because they can't get ;and KEEP USC help. My friend is an INDIAN CHEF. How many USC's go to school to learn to cook Indian food? These applicants have to PROVE they have the qualifications AND experience to bring to that position...And lets not minimize the work USCIS does in adjudicating our cases.

1. They must run background checks first.

2. IF there is missing information they then check any and all databases that they CAN to get it

3. If needed they send out RFE

4. They make decisions based on information in file

Once their background work is done the decision is fast. But they still ahve a huge responsibility. NOt all will go smooth.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Wanted to stop in and sayhi to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

You gotta be kidding me.....Did i miss anything, is Mirla still waiting?????????????

C'mon, VSC approve her already.....i want to see everybody else get approved....Steph, Bill y Bella, Jason Sasha, julezabelle, amrssnowangel.....EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But im sure everybody will agree that Mirla needs her approval NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

This process is rediculously easy and the USCIS is screwing it up at every level from Cust service to long range strategic planning.

No, I don't think you are off base at all.

The problems currently being experienced by USCIS were to a great extent self generated. They were not caused by an cataclysmic event such as 911 or by unexpected legislation action such as the IMBRA regulations. Instead the current situation was caused by a management decision that created an avalanche of petitions without having the manpower in place to handle it. This should have been anticipated and could have easily been mitigated by phasing in the price increases so that an overwhelming surge of petitions was avoided.

Obviously an ajudicator requires training and it is not possible to just call up a temp agency and order up a few dozen extra for the month. I assume that USCIS management was aware of this fact before they took the steps they did. However, not only did they not have enough adjudicators in place when they announced the price increase they did not even have enough low level contract employees to do the receiving.

When I began investigating this process VSC was consistently adjudicating K1 petitions within 30 to 60 days. It is now approaching 6 months and there is no sign of improvement. What has actually changed to cause this huge deterioration in service? The adjudication process is no different today than it was 9 months ago. Employment visas have priority over K1's & K3's today but I think that was the case previously also. There may have been more than anticipated employment based petitions due to some decisions outside the control of USCIS but those petitions should have been absorbed and processed by now. The government emphasis on Iraqi petitions may have caught them by surprise but they already knew how many Iraqi petitions were pending and that they had the obligation to process them.

As I see it the problem comes down to this. USCIS management decided they needed to upgrade their systems and they needed more money to pay for the upgrades. I have no objection to that. Obviously their systems are antiquated and need to be updated. But by the same token the existing systems were providing decisions in a reasonable amount of time. What bothers me is that management put in place a plan that was destined to cause delays and hardship for thousands (or is it millions?) of their current so called customers in the hope that 4 or 5 years down the road their service will improve.

Is this good management? I don't think so.

At this point USCIS customers are arguing about who should have priority and wondering when they will be with the ones they love. Meanwhile the people in management who created this mess go home to their families every night. I think that we have the right to be upset.

Edited by Bill y Bella

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

No, I don't think you are off base at all.

The problems currently being experienced by USCIS were to a great extent self generated. They were not caused by an cataclysmic event such as 911 or by unexpected legislation action such as the IMBRA regulations. Instead the current situation was caused by a management decision that created an avalanche of petitions without having the manpower in place to handle it. This should have been anticipated and could have easily been mitigated by phasing in the price increases so that an overwhelming surge of petitions was avoided.

Obviously an ajudicator requires training and it is not possible to just call up a temp agency and order up a few dozen extra for the month. I assume that USCIS management was aware of this fact before they took the steps they did. However, not only did they not have enough adjudicators in place when they announced the price increase they did not even have enough low level contract employees to do the receiving.

When I began investigating this process VSC was consistently adjudicating K1 petitions within 30 to 60 days. It is now approaching 6 months and there is no sign of improvement. What has actually changed to cause this huge deterioration in service? The adjudication process is no different today than it was 9 months ago. Employment visas have priority over K1's & K3's today but I think that was the case previously also. There may have been more than anticipated employment based petitions due to some decisions outside the control of USCIS but those petitions should have been absorbed and processed by now. The government emphasis on Iraqi petitions may have caught them by surprise but they already knew how many Iraqi petitions were pending and that they had the obligation to process them.

As I see it the problem comes down to this. USCIS management decided they needed to upgrade their systems and they needed more money to pay for the upgrades. I have no objection to that. Obviously their systems are antiquated and need to be updated. But by the same token the existing systems were providing decisions in a reasonable amount of time. What bothers me is that management put in place a plan that was destined to cause delays and hardship for thousands (or is it millions?) of their current so called customers in the hope that 4 or 5 years down the road their service will improve.

Is this good management? I don't think so.

At this point USCIS customers are arguing about who should have priority and wondering when they will be with the ones they love. Meanwhile the people in management who created this mess go home to their families every night. I think that we have the right to be upset.

AMEN TO THAT!

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

9.16.07-Returned from England. :(

10.18.07-Leave for England

10.21.07-Back from England. :(

11.15.07-Leave for England

11.19.07-Back from England :(

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.12.07-Received RFE letter

12.14.07-Received final divorce decree for RFE

12.14.07-Overnighted RFE & evidence for Monday delivery.

12.18.07-Touched. RFE was recieved and processing resumed

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

12.22.07-Leave for England

1.2.08-Return from England

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

1.7.08-Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

1.7.08-NVC received paperwork

1.9.08-NVC forwarded paperwork to Consulate

1.14.08-Consulate received petition

1.15.08-Received packet 3 info

1.18.08-Mailed back packet 3 forms to Consulate

1.30.08-Packet 3 approved and processed

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.15.08-Leave for England

2.21.08-Interview

2.23.08-Return from England

2.26.08-Darren recieved Visa in the mail

2.28.08-Darren arrives to the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

Timeline

WOW, I actually got a touch, it says that they received the requested evidence ( a missing signature on a form) and that now the case processing has resumed....it says i will be notified by mail within 60 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: .....Please tell me that this is just due process and that it really doesnt take that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
WOW, I actually got a touch, it says that they received the requested evidence ( a missing signature on a form) and that now the case processing has resumed....it says i will be notified by mail within 60 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: .....Please tell me that this is just due process and that it really doesnt take that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is just standard notification. Let's hope for aonly a few days. Good luck Byron!!! This is it.

Holy Cow!! My projected adjudication date came backwards 2weeks!! The biggest jump I've ever had. :dance: Very cool...

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

Thanks Jason i hope your right!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

As for your jump of 2 weeks, i think that VSC FINALLY is starting to get their act together!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I hope they just turn around and give you that approval :yes:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Byrun I would assume that the 60 day time frame is a CYA disclaimer. The good news is that they processed the information you sent back quickly and the adjudicator should be actively working your petition again.

I hope you see your approval soon. There is not much to talk about in the Colombia forum these days so we need you to get down to Bogota as soon as possible for your interview. :)

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Timeline

Zee, Bill y Bella :thumbs::thumbs: Thank you!!!!!!!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Thats great that they got it so quickly! I hope that for something as simple as a missing signature they will be able to quickly send out your approval! My fingers are crossed for you Byron!!

Lets get all these May filers taken care of!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I dont know if this will help or make things worse, but I've attached the list

I couldn't take it anymore, so here it is

visajourney_vsc_list1.doc

Thank you for your hard work on this list. It is very much appreciated. :thumbs:

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think this is just standard notification. Let's hope for aonly a few days. Good luck Byron!!! This is it.

Holy Cow!! My projected adjudication date came backwards 2weeks!! The biggest jump I've ever had. :dance: Very cool...

Once again....I hate to be the bearer of bad news. The REASON we all see our estimated adjudication dates have come closer by almost 2 weeks is due to TWO petitions being approved in 18-20 days.

Carly and Evan Canada NOA1 10/1 NOA2 10/22

Misa and Kat Cuba NOA1 10/2 NOA2 10/18

these FAST approvals have messed up those dates until more realistic dates are entered into the timelines. This is why we've seen such a change. Just wait...they will move back again as soon as other wait times are entered.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Zee, Bill y Bella :thumbs::thumbs: Thank you!!!!!!!!

Byron....did you get a touch before you found out about RFE? I am still waiting for just a touch or something. I keep thinking they lost my file because it has been so long.

April 8, 2007 - Visited the love of my life in Nigeria

April 10, 2007 - Engaged

May 21, 2007 - Sent Package to VSC

May 24, 2007 - NOA1 receipt date

August 10, 2007 - Visited the love of my life in Nigeria (again...stayed three weeks)

September 1, 2007 - arrived back in the States

November 5, 2007 - approved!!!

November 6, 2007 - touched

November 9, 2007 - received paper NOA2

November 9, 2007 - NVC forwarded case to consulate

November 15, 2007 - received letter from NVC

November 19, 2007 - fiance has interview date and corresponding forms

December 15, 2007 - Purchase Ticket

January 8, 2008- interview at consulate (approved!)

January 18, 2008- pick up visa

January 19, 2008 - POE (JFK)

February 14, 2008 - married on V-day!

AOS/EAD:

March 14, 2008 - applied for AOS/EAD

March 16, 2008 - AOS/EAD Received

March 20, 2008 - (AOS/EAD) NOA1 Received

March 27, 2008 - Received biometric Appointment

April 8, 2008 - I485 Application transfered to California Service Center

April 11, 2008- Biometrics taken

April 16, 2008 - Touched (AOS Transfered)

May 07, 2008 - Touched

May 08, 2008 - Touched

May 09, 2008 - Touched

May 12, 2008 - Touched

May 13, 2008 - Touched

May 14, 2008 - Touched(EAD card production ordered)

May 19, 2008 - Touched(EAD Approved)

May 19, 2008 - (AOS) Touched

May 19, 2008 - EAD card received!!!

June 05, 2008 - Touched(AOS Card production ordered)

June 09, 2008 - AOS approval notice sent

June 12, 2008 - Green Card received in mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hello everyone!!! Another weekend....:( Anyways, at least now we know VSC got Byron's paperwork back :-) Maybe we'll hear some good news over the weekend otherwise we'll start a good week on monday!!!

Thanks Byron for your wishes!!! I hope my approval comes very very fast! :-)

I want you to take a look at this link....it's about and immigration officer who used to work at NSC and filled out an I-129F for his fiancee and he talks about the process of applications....anyways, his name is HUSKERKIEV and read post number 43, paragraph 6. He talks about RFE's.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...55762&st=30

I'm sure your approval will come very soon Byron!!! Let's keep thinking positive :D

Once again....I hate to be the bearer of bad news. The REASON we all see our estimated adjudication dates have come closer by almost 2 weeks is due to TWO petitions being approved in 18-20 days.

Carly and Evan Canada NOA1 10/1 NOA2 10/22

Misa and Kat Cuba NOA1 10/2 NOA2 10/18

these FAST approvals have messed up those dates until more realistic dates are entered into the timelines. This is why we've seen such a change. Just wait...they will move back again as soon as other wait times are entered.

I thought only Cuba gets approved very fast.....what about Canada? I think some officer f'd there.....

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.