bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Figures the approvals will come this week and i will be away in Panama with Leidy.... :wacko: ......NOT complaining though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO VSC , LETS GO VSC, LETS GO VSC.....I FEEL LIKE IM AT A YANKEE GAME!!!!! AND THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD ARE VSC ADJUDICATORS.. :blink:

I'll be the cheerleader!!!!

GO GO VSC! GO GO VSC! GO GO VSC!

GET MIRLA, BYRON, SOCH, AND THE REST APPROVED!

silly-cheer.gifsilly-cheer.gifsilly-cheer.gifsilly-cheer.gifsilly-cheer.gifsilly-cheer.gifsilly-cheer.gifsilly-cheer.gifsilly-cheer.gifsilly-cheer.gif

mami and dada's little baba...

dev238pp___.png

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I think this one is cuter!!! hehehehehe the one with arms looks more like a "hula" girl. hehehe pompom.gifpompom.gifpompom.gifpompom.gifpompom.gifpompom.gif

Edited by wilson and shai

dev238pp___.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! GO VSC GO VSC GO VSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL THE GOOD VIBES!!!!!!!!!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

Timeline

YESSSSSSS I WILL BGE WITH LEIDY ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!! xxx

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Timeline
YESSSSSSS I WILL BGE WITH LEIDY ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!! xxx

WOW!!! WOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOO!!!! :dance::dance::dance: HAVE A NICE TRIP BYRON!!!! ENJOY THE MOMENT WITH LEIDY!!!!

I PRAY YOU GET APPROVED BY NEXT WEEK!!! pompom.gifsilly-cheer.gifpompom.gifsilly-cheer.gifpompom.gif

dev238pp___.png

Timeline

THANKS SHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW IM HUNGRY SO OFF TO GRANDMA'S I GO TO HAVE DINNER!!!! I HOPE WHEN I COME BACK THERE IS GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

This waiting is such a joke. Especially, when work visas are processed in weeks and their spouses visas get processed in a matter of days.

This is madness because

1. We are getting married, and should not be subjected to unpredictable processing time that ranges from few months up to 1 year.

2. If our fiancé comes to visit he/she is at risk of being deported at port of entry.

3. There is no appeal process or method to complain about the process

4. There is an endless paperwork required:129fs, then temporary work permits, then adjustment of status, then temporary green card, and then final green card.. and after that the holy grail-- the US citizenship. Goodness... can our lives be more drowned in endless stream of paperwork.

I feel very abused and harassed through this process.

I am willing to deal with all this, if someone can answer this simple question:

Why does a US Citizen have to go through this, while a H1B visa can process their spouse visa in matter of days????

This is the craziest system that there is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
This waiting is such a joke. Especially, when work visas are processed in weeks and their spouses visas get processed in a matter of days.

This is madness because

1. We are getting married, and should not be subjected to unpredictable processing time that ranges from few months up to 1 year.

2. If our fiancé comes to visit he/she is at risk of being deported at port of entry.

4. There is an endless paperwork required:129fs, then temporary work permits, then adjustment of status, then temporary green card, and then final green card.. and after that the holy grail-- the US citizenship. Goodness... can our lives be more drowned in endless stream of paperwork.

Why does a US Citizen have to go through this, while a H1B visa can process their spouse visa in matter of days????

Personally, I do not think USCIS is set up to benefit the average American citizen. Of course I am sure there are people on here who will want to slap me around for giving my opinion. :blink:

Edited by afterforever

This is madness because

Personally, I do not think USCIS is set up to benefit the average American citizen. Of course I am sure there are people on here who will want to slap me around for giving my opinion. :blink:

The entire federal government isn't set up to benefit the average American, period.

Our Immigration Journey!

I-129F

July 27, 2007 - NOA1 Received!!!!!!!!!

July 28, 2007 - Touch

November 28, 2007 - Touch!?

November 28, 2007 - NOA2 Received!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 5, 2007 - Told by NVC that our case has already been forwarded to London!

December 11, 2007 - Packet 3 mailed out by London!

January 08 - Packet 3 lost in the mail, waiting on a new one...

January 14, 2008 - Packet 3 finally received!

March 3, 2008 - Medical Appointment

April 10, 2008 - VISA INTERVIEW!!!!!! - APPROVED!!!!!

April 15, 2008 - Visa in hand!

May 12, 2008 - POE in the US!!!!

June 21, 2008 - Wedding!!!!!!!

I-485

July 30, 2008 - Filed for AOS

August 8, 2008 - NOA's received! (for 485, 765, 131)

August 27th, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment

September 22nd, 2008 - Case transferred to CSC

October 3rd, 2008 - Case at CSC, Touched, Touched again on 7th

October 20, 2008 - AP and EAD Approved!!!

October 27, 2008 - AP and EAD Received!!!

December 19th, and 21st 2008 - Touched

January 26th, 2009 - RFE...

February 27th, 2009 - NOTICE MAILED WELCOMING NEW PERMANENT RESIDENT!!

March 6, 2009 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!! LPR STATUS NOW OFFICIAL!!!

Timeline

This is madness because

The entire federal government isn't set up to benefit the average American, period.

Afterforever and thejoz,

It should be...well, another reason I am still writing letters to elected officials this weekend even though I have to be so close to a NOA2. I am not taking any chances...heck, we could have another lull of weeks with no approvals and besides maybe it will help others after me. Today, I took the liberty to write Congressman Bennie Thompson. He is not my congressman, but he is Chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security. It is time politicians put their effort where their mouths are...focus on the family. We are getting screwed by the system. It needs to change. If anyone else wants to write Congressman Thompson, his address is:

The Honorable Congressman Bennie Thompson

2432 Rayburn House Office Building

Washington, D.C. 20515

I see it as better than sitting home all weekend and doing nothing that might help the situation.

Of course I hope it is all unnecessary and they process tons of NOA2's this coming week, but I am not counting on it given they are still backed up with receipting and 480,000 applications/cases. down from 1.2 million. Additionally, they admitted they are focusing their resources in that area...that don't leave much for us. Maybe 1 adjudicator by the looks of last week's approvals. If a change isn't made, K1s & K3s will keep backing up. Good luck next week to all of you who are May and before filers, and even early June folks.

Timeline

B)-->

QUOTE(Bill B @ Oct 14 2007, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Afterforever and thejoz,

It should be...well, another reason I am still writing letters to elected officials this weekend even though I have to be so close to a NOA2. I am not taking any chances...heck, we could have another lull of weeks with no approvals and besides maybe it will help others after me. Today, I took the liberty to write Congressman Bennie Thompson. He is not my congressman, but he is Chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security. It is time politicians put their effort where their mouths are...focus on the family. We are getting screwed by the system. It needs to change. If anyone else wants to write Congressman Thompson, his address is:

The Honorable Congressman Bennie Thompson

2432 Rayburn House Office Building

Washington, D.C. 20515

I see it as better than sitting home all weekend and doing nothing that might help the situation.

Of course I hope it is all unnecessary and they process tons of NOA2's this coming week, but I am not counting on it given they are still backed up with receipting and 480,000 applications/cases. down from 1.2 million. Additionally, they admitted they are focusing their resources in that area...that don't leave much for us. Maybe 1 adjudicator by the looks of last week's approvals. If a change isn't made, K1s & K3s will keep backing up. Good luck next week to all of you who are May and before filers, and even early June folks.

I agree with you... Thanks for the info. Keep it up! :thumbs: But I really hope more approvals are coming out next week especially those May filers. We have the same timeline so yours might come very soon... :D

Shai

dev238pp___.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello! Thanks for all the greetings. Hope everyone can get their approval ASAP especially those MAY FILERS. Goodluck to all of us.

Shai I'll keep in touch with you. Have a nice day guys. ;)

Edited by Ms. Jasmine

AOS/EAD/AP

04/22/08 Application Mailed

04/30/08 NOAs date for AOS. EAD & AP

05/20/08 Early Biometrics

05/20/08 Case Status (AOS & EAD) Appeared Online

05/21/08 AOS/EAD Touched

06/02/08 Original Biometrics Appointment

06/19/08 I-485 transfered to CSC :)

06/25/08 Received CSC notice for I-485 (Case received & pending at CSC)

06/26/08 AOS Touched

06/27/08 AOS Touched

07/10/08 AOS Touched

07/11/08 AOS Touched

07/14/08 AOS Touched ( Morning )

07/14/08 AOS APPROVED ( Afternoon ) :)

07/21/08 Welcome Notice & Green Card Recieved :)

No Updates in EAD & AP ( I don't need them anyway ) ...........

K1 VISA

05/30/07 I-129F Mailed

06/01/07 NOA1

06/06/07 Touched

10/12/07 NOA2

10/13/07 Touched

10/15/07 Touched

10/18/07 Recieved Hard copy of NOA2

10/22/07 NVC Letter

11/07/07 Packet 4 Recieved

11/13/07 Early Medical DAY 1

11/14/07 Early Medical DAY 2

11/27/07 Medical Exam

12/04/07 INTERVIEW APPROVED :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

This is madness because

LMAO!!!!!! Ain't that the truth!

Starting over -

I-130

01-08-09 - Mailed I-130

01-09-09 - VSC received I-130 application

01-14-09 - Date of NOA1

01-20-09 - Received NOA1 for I-130

06-17-09 - I-130 Approval

06-22-09 - Received NOA2 for I-130

NVC

07-11-09 - Emailed DS-3032

07-11-09 - Paid AOS Fee $70.00

07-23-09 - DS-3032 Accepted via. Email

08-15-09 - Paid IV Fee $400.00

09-14-09 - Mailed I-864 Package

09-14-09 - Mailed IV DS-230 Package

09-28-09 - Email FROM NVC stating that both forms were incomplete

10-09-09 - NVC Received both forms corrected

10-20-09 - Case Complete at NVC

10-29-09 - CR-1 Interview Date scheduled for 12-23-09

12-23-09 - Placed under Admin Review for six weeks - 2-3-10

01-14-10 - Visa Refused

06-02-10 - USCIS Received the package back from the Embassy

09-18-10 - Hindi Wedding Ceremony

09-28-10 - Recieved Letter from USCIS Stating reasons for revocation

10-01-10 - Returned Package to USCIS will further evidence disputing the reasons the Embassy gave for revocation

11-17-10 - DS 230 and Immigrant Information Sheet returned to the Embassy

12-15-10 - Appointment Letter mailed out setting the interview Date for Feb 7th 2011

02-07-11 - 3rd Interview with the Embassy after USCIS reaffirmed the case

02-09-11 - Visa issued

02-11-11 - Traveled back to the USA - and our journey is finally over! A total of 3.5 years!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.