bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok..before we get going on "rumors" not based on fact...the couples joined August 27th, August 29th and September 20th....profiles tell when they joined and when they were last seen on VJ. I"ve seen MANY on here for the whole K1 process that never post a single word..even when approved..they READ. So lets not assume the worst...

Lets just be happy VSC finally approved SOMEONE!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Thanks amrssnowangel!!! But being at 155 days is not easy at all....

(thejoz @ Oct 11 2007, 04:42 PM)

Are these people May filers? Or what?

Sabina & Farkhad

Azerbaijan

Vermont Service Center 2007-06-01 2007-10-11

Vita & Russ

Ukraine

Vermont Service Center 2007-05-23 2007-10-10

So one from May and one from June then?

Cool maybe they are finally moving forward!

Maybe, if one or both are for real and not VSC posers just toying with us. The one May 23rd person didn't join VJs until end of Sep and hasn't posted a single post as far as I can tell. I'll feel a hell of a lot more confident when I see some of our regulars in here from May get approved.

I've seen many people who only post their approval or sign up into the website before they get it.....I don't see why they will be toying with us....

Really? So you trust them and believe none of them read our forum post and have big egos that may feel they need to do something like this?? I have seen Government employees do a lot worse...well, US Wendy's article she posted proved that too. But let me tell you, egos are huge in Government employees. Have you ever dealt with the Department of Labor, Social Security Administration, IRS, or even state Department of Motor Vehicles? I have...

Anyway, good, I hope they are for real, but I stand strongly by my position that I will feel more confident when I see one of us regular May filers/posters here in this forum get approved.

By the way, I am not just complaining. I mailed out 27 letters + 2 more to the Vermont Senators after seeing thejoz post.

I got your point, I'll feel much better when I see an active member getting approved....so you think goverment employees come here and take the time to bullsh!t us......never say never but I hope they are real too...I never thought about people faking this.....

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Thanks amrssnowangel!!! But being at 155 days is not easy at all....

(thejoz @ Oct 11 2007, 04:42 PM)

Are these people May filers? Or what?

Sabina & Farkhad

Azerbaijan

Vermont Service Center 2007-06-01 2007-10-11

Vita & Russ

Ukraine

Vermont Service Center 2007-05-23 2007-10-10

So one from May and one from June then?

Cool maybe they are finally moving forward!

Maybe, if one or both are for real and not VSC posers just toying with us. The one May 23rd person didn't join VJs until end of Sep and hasn't posted a single post as far as I can tell. I'll feel a hell of a lot more confident when I see some of our regulars in here from May get approved.

I've seen many people who only post their approval or sign up into the website before they get it.....I don't see why they will be toying with us....

Really? So you trust them and believe none of them read our forum post and have big egos that may feel they need to do something like this?? I have seen Government employees do a lot worse...well, US Wendy's article she posted proved that too. But let me tell you, egos are huge in Government employees. Have you ever dealt with the Department of Labor, Social Security Administration, IRS, or even state Department of Motor Vehicles? I have...

Anyway, good, I hope they are for real, but I stand strongly by my position that I will feel more confident when I see one of us regular May filers/posters here in this forum get approved.

Ick-what kind of person would toy with people's emotions like that??? Oh yeah, the government. Ah, our tax dollars at work! That would be really really awful.

I was thinking today. There must be some law that when dealing with the federal government, for a service you are paying for, that they can not give you false information. That happens EVERYTIME you call them!

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

9.16.07-Returned from England. :(

10.18.07-Leave for England

10.21.07-Back from England. :(

11.15.07-Leave for England

11.19.07-Back from England :(

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.12.07-Received RFE letter

12.14.07-Received final divorce decree for RFE

12.14.07-Overnighted RFE & evidence for Monday delivery.

12.18.07-Touched. RFE was recieved and processing resumed

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

12.22.07-Leave for England

1.2.08-Return from England

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

1.7.08-Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

1.7.08-NVC received paperwork

1.9.08-NVC forwarded paperwork to Consulate

1.14.08-Consulate received petition

1.15.08-Received packet 3 info

1.18.08-Mailed back packet 3 forms to Consulate

1.30.08-Packet 3 approved and processed

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.15.08-Leave for England

2.21.08-Interview

2.23.08-Return from England

2.26.08-Darren recieved Visa in the mail

2.28.08-Darren arrives to the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Ok..before we get going on "rumors" not based on fact...the couples joined August 27th, August 29th and September 20th....profiles tell when they joined and when they were last seen on VJ. I"ve seen MANY on here for the whole K1 process that never post a single word..even when approved..they READ. So lets not assume the worst...

So there were 2 approvals today and my adjucation date went from October 16th to the 20th???? :wacko:

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

9.16.07-Returned from England. :(

10.18.07-Leave for England

10.21.07-Back from England. :(

11.15.07-Leave for England

11.19.07-Back from England :(

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.12.07-Received RFE letter

12.14.07-Received final divorce decree for RFE

12.14.07-Overnighted RFE & evidence for Monday delivery.

12.18.07-Touched. RFE was recieved and processing resumed

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

12.22.07-Leave for England

1.2.08-Return from England

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

1.7.08-Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

1.7.08-NVC received paperwork

1.9.08-NVC forwarded paperwork to Consulate

1.14.08-Consulate received petition

1.15.08-Received packet 3 info

1.18.08-Mailed back packet 3 forms to Consulate

1.30.08-Packet 3 approved and processed

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.15.08-Leave for England

2.21.08-Interview

2.23.08-Return from England

2.26.08-Darren recieved Visa in the mail

2.28.08-Darren arrives to the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Like US Wendy, I have had an exchange of emails with a Washington Post Reporter. Here is a sample of what I sent:

"I do use VisaJourney on a daily basis. Its a great resource and wealth of information. The community there is amazing and the support it offers is needed. So many use it to vent, get information on how to handle the initial petition all the way through AOS. The main reason VisaJourney is so popular is because of the emotional rollercoaster, lack of information or information that is just hard to find. Many share their experiences and advice well after their "journey" has ended. We wouldn't be able to get through this process without this support. You will find a few main themes amongst all that are memebers:

1. Length of time to process petitions

2. Confusion over the process

3. Lack of information or Misinformation from the service centers

4. Frustration over how work loads are prioritized within USCIS

Many find that the wait and the visa process take such a toll on their relationships. We have members who are married and just had babies, but the husbands petition is delayed or held up in this red taped process. They haven't met their own children yet. We have some that were denied and really have no true understanding why. I myself will go through the Egyptian Embassy in Cairo, which is known as one of the slowest ones. After waiting 4-6 months for our NOA2, we then wait for NVC to forward the petition to the Embassy which can take another month or more. After 5-7 months from filing we hope to have our interview. After our interview the Egyptian Embassy can take an average of 4 more months of Administrative Processing. Some have waiting 10 months or longer for their visas to be approved and issued after an interview. What makes it hard is that each Embassy is different. Some give the visa the day OF the interview..some a few weeks. This is why VisaJourny is so important to us who belong. We understand each others pain. We travel this road together in hopes that one day, we will each find our own happy ending. For now, we have our hopes, our dreams and the support of others who travel the same road we do. This is the heart of VisaJourney.

If you'd like to talk further, I'd be happy to discuss more in depth some of the issues we at VisaJourney find as we travel through this difficult immigration process.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Faith Keenan"

We need to keep pushing. Byron, Mirla...and others from early May deserve answers as to what the wait is on their petitions while others of us in June are starting to get approvals...Im happy we are...but they deserve an answer. What if it was one of us June filers and December comes along most others in June are done and we still wait. How would I feel???? We are with you guys...we won't forget you or leave you behind...I for one will continue after my NOA2 to send letters till you guys get answers....

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE APPROVAL....

I'm glad you were able to contact the reporter. I let her know today that some others are interested from DC area ... Please mention the chocolate drop to her, see if maybe she'll put that in or for another story because I :bonk: FORGOT!

Congrats to the two lucky approvees :dance:

I'm granting a citizens approval to Mirla and Byron's fiancee :thumbs: so come right in!

Petition sent priority mail 6/4/07

Received by VSC 6/6/07

Touched 6/13/07

um ... hello?

Touched 12/20/07, after change of address

approx. 1/3/08 - starting to wish VSC staff acquire untreatable stinkfoot

1/17/08 Ombudsman filed formal inquiry.

Touched 2/3 ... wow that was fast, only 8 months to get around to us

Approved 2/20 NOA2

Case arrived Manila USE 3/4

Interview scheduled April 22!

Medical 4/14

Approved!! Interview on 4/22 - just one question!

Visa in hand May 10, whew!

Tickets for poe may 24

Married july 2008

2 year resident w/o interview 2/09 (no more hiding in the basement jokes)

kid 1,Bradley, 10/2009

10 year resident 2/2011 w/o interview

kid 2, Jeffrey, 8/2012

Timeline

So there were 2 approvals today and my adjucation date went from October 16th to the 20th???? :wacko:

There were two reported today yes:

NAME NOA1 NOA2

Sabina & Farkhad 2007-06-01 2007-10-11

Vita & Russ 2007-05-23 2007-10-10

Luva & The skinny viking 2007-06-25 2007-10-02

Like US Wendy, I have had an exchange of emails with a Washington Post Reporter. Here is a sample of what I sent:

"I do use VisaJourney on a daily basis. Its a great resource and wealth of information. The community there is amazing and the support it offers is needed. So many use it to vent, get information on how to handle the initial petition all the way through AOS. The main reason VisaJourney is so popular is because of the emotional rollercoaster, lack of information or information that is just hard to find. Many share their experiences and advice well after their "journey" has ended. We wouldn't be able to get through this process without this support. You will find a few main themes amongst all that are memebers:

1. Length of time to process petitions

2. Confusion over the process

3. Lack of information or Misinformation from the service centers

4. Frustration over how work loads are prioritized within USCIS

Many find that the wait and the visa process take such a toll on their relationships. We have members who are married and just had babies, but the husbands petition is delayed or held up in this red taped process. They haven't met their own children yet. We have some that were denied and really have no true understanding why. I myself will go through the Egyptian Embassy in Cairo, which is known as one of the slowest ones. After waiting 4-6 months for our NOA2, we then wait for NVC to forward the petition to the Embassy which can take another month or more. After 5-7 months from filing we hope to have our interview. After our interview the Egyptian Embassy can take an average of 4 more months of Administrative Processing. Some have waiting 10 months or longer for their visas to be approved and issued after an interview. What makes it hard is that each Embassy is different. Some give the visa the day OF the interview..some a few weeks. This is why VisaJourny is so important to us who belong. We understand each others pain. We travel this road together in hopes that one day, we will each find our own happy ending. For now, we have our hopes, our dreams and the support of others who travel the same road we do. This is the heart of VisaJourney.

If you'd like to talk further, I'd be happy to discuss more in depth some of the issues we at VisaJourney find as we travel through this difficult immigration process.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Faith Keenan"

We need to keep pushing. Byron, Mirla...and others from early May deserve answers as to what the wait is on their petitions while others of us in June are starting to get approvals...Im happy we are...but they deserve an answer. What if it was one of us June filers and December comes along most others in June are done and we still wait. How would I feel???? We are with you guys...we won't forget you or leave you behind...I for one will continue after my NOA2 to send letters till you guys get answers....

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE APPROVAL....

I'm glad you were able to contact the reporter. I let her know today that some others are interested from DC area ... Please mention the chocolate drop to her, see if maybe she'll put that in or for another story because I :bonk: FORGOT!

Congrats to the two lucky approvees :dance:

I'm granting a citizens approval to Mirla and Byron's fiancee :thumbs: so come right in!

Will do...but....when is it?? Did i miss a post somewhere?? Do we have a date?? How many are sending?? We need VOLUMES of these to make a splash...

WOW! I'm impressed. U.S. Wendy and amrssnowangel...you guys really rock! Getting an article in the Washington Post is a huge deal and would definitely make our voices heard. I'm also in the Washington area...if they need to interview anyone else, pm me. I'll give em something to write about...

Its refreshing to see that you all are doing something, instead of constantly complaining and whining....gets old after a while. THANKS FOR STEPPING UP!

Oh! and perhaps if someone gets the code to listen in on the teleconference tomorrow....please share...maybe we can sneak on. Unless each person gets a unique access code or something.

June 8th - I-129F mailed to VSC

June 13th - NOA1

November 9th - NOA2!!!

January 10th - APPROVED!

January 24 - Pick up visa

January 31 - Honey arrives in US!

February 28- Court marriage

May 2- NOA1 for I-485 and EAD

May 31- Biometrics

June 2- TOUCHED

Sept 2008 - Perm resident

12/7/12. File n-400 at Dallas Lockbox

Timeline

Yeap...mine went from the 25th to the 29th to. I expect that to happen because they were at a stand still...more have waited longer...it will affect our estimated adjudication dates...

WOW! I'm impressed. U.S. Wendy and amrssnowangel...you guys really rock! Getting an article in the Washington Post is a huge deal and would definitely make our voices heard. I'm also in the Washington area...if they need to interview anyone else, pm me. I'll give em something to write about...

Its refreshing to see that you all are doing something, instead of constantly complaining and whining....gets old after a while. THANKS FOR STEPPING UP!

Oh! and perhaps if someone gets the code to listen in on the teleconference tomorrow....please share...maybe we can sneak on. Unless each person gets a unique access code or something.

PM or email US Wendy...and SHES the one that deserves ALL the credit for getting the Washington Post thing. I just jumped on after the fact...as did a few others I think. Get with her...she can tell you weather they need more for the article.

Timeline

I was thinking and looking..VSC is to hire more adjudicators...so I looked at the USCIS career site....was thinking of applying and relocating...then the thought hit me...the FIRST thing i'd do is find Byrons and Mirla's petitions and get them approved and out...I know I'd not take but 2 minutes to just shoot the approval email and lick a stamp.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Think they'd notice??? But if I could...I would...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
I was thinking and looking..VSC is to hire more adjudicators...so I looked at the USCIS career site....was thinking of applying and relocating...then the thought hit me...the FIRST thing i'd do is find Byrons and Mirla's petitions and get them approved and out...I know I'd not take but 2 minutes to just shoot the approval email and lick a stamp.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Think they'd notice??? But if I could...I would...

May i be the first to give you a big HUG for even thinking bout us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks amrssnowangel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a total sweetheart!!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

Timeline

May i be the first to give you a big HUG for even thinking bout us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks amrssnowangel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a total sweetheart!!!

AWWEEEEEE shucks Byron...you'd do the same.... :blush::innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

********************************************************************************

But heres a site i found elsewhere on VJ posted...a place to post on USA today (blog) about immigration and our personal experiences...

http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2007/04/post_6.html#Close

********************************************************************************

US WENDYYYYYYYYYYYYY I have an idea...how can we get a list of major papers nationwide, let them know we've been talking to Washington Post on a HOT Immigration story...and ask if they'd like to do a story as well??? Or can we investigate how to get THIS story "picked up" by other huge papers if it goes to print???? THATS what we need...NATIONAL ATTENTION.....wooohooooo...YOU ROCK GIRL.........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

B)-->

QUOTE(Bill B @ Oct 10 2007, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went to the Dentist this morning, always fun....then I arrive home to find all this depressing information. Just when I was about to throw myself off the balcony, I see this post by Mirla. I know it wasn't mean to be funny, but it's the only thing that has made me laugh today, so thank you!!! :lol:

Anyhoo, the reporter from Washington Post is coming to interview me for a second time tomorrow night and when the article hits the press, I'll let you all know. I am hoping it comes out good and there is some MORE publicity for our cause.

Just keep writing EVERYONE with any kind of political or media power whatsoever-->AGAIN, Congress COULD give the Ombudsman more power to effect change. Right now he can only rattle a few cages, but he can not change the outcome of our petitions or make them work any faster, really. Still, if we keep the heat up on EVERYONE something is going to break, eventually.

What about the chocolates? Have we abandoned that idea? I think we should definitely move forward with that.

If there is anything, in particular, you want me to be sure to tell the reporter tomorrow, send me messages. My head is a bit foggy at the moment and I'm sure as soon as she leaves I'll be saying, "why didn't I say this or that....."

Thanks everyone.

P.S.--I have some more depressing information from and 'inside' source about VSC, but I'll post that later.

Hi US Wendy & Virgillionaire:

First of all, thank you for taking the fight to the streets for us all. I for one, really appreciate your efforts a great deal.

Here are some points to make please. I am sure you probably have thought of most of these, but just in case:

It is obvious to us that especially since April 2007; things at USCIS appear to have gotten gradually worse instead of better. For example, at the Vermont Service Center, the average time for our community members to get their K1 VISA NOA 2 has gone from less than 30 days in May 2007 to over 120 days and still climbing now.

Some of our concerns include:

1. Significant delays in the processing of petitions. Many of us who filed in May are noticing that an extremely small number of petitions have been processed/approved since September 1.

2. Information provided by USCIS’s call center employees is often misleading, incorrect or incomplete and almost always apathetic.

3. We feel it is entirely inappropriate to prioritize WORK VISA applications over Family-Based, Non-Immigrant Petitions and to add insult to injury, allow many types of VISA seekers to pay extra for 15-calendar day premium processing service, but not us.

4. We understand the need for security checks, as we are aware of our national security issues, but we have good reason to believe this is not the source of the most recent delays. Only the truth and some swift action on the part of USCIS can alleviate some of the stress associated with this process. Our lives, along with our loved ones abroad, are on hold and we have no idea when this first part of the immigration process will conclude.

5. The wait for a petition to clear the USCIS Service Center, reach the National Visa Center, then the appropriate Embassy and, finally the attendance of the beneficiary at the scheduled embassy interview can add an additional 4 – 12 months to an already excruciatingly slow process. The USCIS needs to set a reasonable goal of 90 days and/or have expedited processing immediately available for K1/K3 VISA applicants.

6. The strain of this process (both financial and emotional) is taking a serious toll on the health and well-being of many US law abiding citizen’s who are trying to follow the laws to bring their loved ones to the US by legal means. Our frustration level with USCIS' inability or unwillingness to ease/improve this process is reaching a critical point.

7. We, as a collective, have some expectations which include:

a. A formal response to our concerns and continuing empathetic communication with customers suffering separation from their loved ones.

b. Immediately improved processing times with a new goal of 90 days for petitions as we believe the USCIS goal timeframe of 6 months to process a K1/3 VISA at the service centers is insensitive and inadequate for our needs. As with any company, if the new 90-day standard cannot be met with good management and talented professionals, then the organization should increase staff or streamline processes—maybe even outsource the function utilizing the creative talent of a good US company to provide our citizens with better service.

:thumbs: Great points Bill. I emailed them as is to the reporter.

She was also interested to know where she can find the USCIS statement or article where they state their priorities now, i.e., not us. I know I saw it on this thread but I don't remember where. Does someone have a link to that I can send her? :help:

If anyone else from the DC area is interested let me know and I'll pass along contact info to her. Sent her your info Roguewave, thanks.

Amrssnowangel we don't have an operation chocolate date yet. We need to do the press release research first. After we're ready we can just pick a date, go to the website, add a message to your order and chocolatize vsc! :yes:

Petition sent priority mail 6/4/07

Received by VSC 6/6/07

Touched 6/13/07

um ... hello?

Touched 12/20/07, after change of address

approx. 1/3/08 - starting to wish VSC staff acquire untreatable stinkfoot

1/17/08 Ombudsman filed formal inquiry.

Touched 2/3 ... wow that was fast, only 8 months to get around to us

Approved 2/20 NOA2

Case arrived Manila USE 3/4

Interview scheduled April 22!

Medical 4/14

Approved!! Interview on 4/22 - just one question!

Visa in hand May 10, whew!

Tickets for poe may 24

Married july 2008

2 year resident w/o interview 2/09 (no more hiding in the basement jokes)

kid 1,Bradley, 10/2009

10 year resident 2/2011 w/o interview

kid 2, Jeffrey, 8/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Please don't twist my post. The original post was this:

"Maybe, if one or both are for real and not VSC posers just toying with us. The one May 23rd person didn't join VJs until end of Sep and hasn't posted a single post as far as I can tell. I'll feel a hell of a lot more confident when I see some of our regulars in here from May get approved."

I made no reference to the one earlier in the month and mainly focused on the "end of Sep" one. Sorry, I am tired of assuming the best and being patient.

Oh yeah, and remembering when we were joking about the holiday and them working so hard and someone said something along the lines of them partying? Well, from http://www.dailybulletin.com/beyondborders/ci_4359160

"This week, Rep. Ed Royce, R-Fullerton, chairman of the House Subcommittee on Terrorism and Nonproliferation, condemned USCIS for allocating millions of dollars this year for employee bonuses and parties to celebrate what officials claim is a victory in backlog reduction. Royce said the money should have been used for more criminal investigators."

I have no trust or confidence in them at this point. They need to earn that and so far my studying of them and reading others experiences tell me they think they can operate with impunity so yes, I am suspicious of things in this regard until I see some regular May filers/posters on our board get approved.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Virgillionaire, I think this is the site you are looking for on the receipt updates:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...0004718190aRCRD

Edited by ZeeNusah

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline

:thumbs: Great points Bill. I emailed them as is to the reporter.

She was also interested to know where she can find the USCIS statement or article where they state their priorities now, i.e., not us. I know I saw it on this thread but I don't remember where. Does someone have a link to that I can send her? :help:

If anyone else from the DC area is interested let me know and I'll pass along contact info to her. Sent her your info Roguewave, thanks.

Amrssnowangel we don't have an operation chocolate date yet. We need to do the press release research first. After we're ready we can just pick a date, go to the website, add a message to your order and chocolatize vsc! :yes:

I think this is the site you are looking for on the receipt updates:

Thats a good site to...but here is another one where they are addressing the reciepting delays and the specific quesiton asked is are they prioritizing certain work over others??

Its found in this section..I'lll look for more solid facts to back up our statements. Thats what a reporter needs FACTS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.