bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Are they actually working on May 21st petitions or thats where they are up to????

If they are working something is wrog cause i have not seen any approvals!

You know, I really have held off on suggesting this cause I know how stressed you are, but one thing you may have to consider is just where your fiancee is coming from.

Colombia...long history of the drug trade, human rights violations, etc.

I'm not trying to suggest anything about Leidy, but she is coming from a country that, from what I understand, is not exactly high on our list of 'good' countries.

Of course, that doesn't help someone like Mirla from Peru...last I knew Peru wasn't exactly a harbor for no-good-nicks...

I know this isn't going to help you feel any better Byron, but I mean...it's something I'd certainly consider as a reason why your particular approval is taking longer.

Our Immigration Journey!

I-129F

July 27, 2007 - NOA1 Received!!!!!!!!!

July 28, 2007 - Touch

November 28, 2007 - Touch!?

November 28, 2007 - NOA2 Received!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 5, 2007 - Told by NVC that our case has already been forwarded to London!

December 11, 2007 - Packet 3 mailed out by London!

January 08 - Packet 3 lost in the mail, waiting on a new one...

January 14, 2008 - Packet 3 finally received!

March 3, 2008 - Medical Appointment

April 10, 2008 - VISA INTERVIEW!!!!!! - APPROVED!!!!!

April 15, 2008 - Visa in hand!

May 12, 2008 - POE in the US!!!!

June 21, 2008 - Wedding!!!!!!!

I-485

July 30, 2008 - Filed for AOS

August 8, 2008 - NOA's received! (for 485, 765, 131)

August 27th, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment

September 22nd, 2008 - Case transferred to CSC

October 3rd, 2008 - Case at CSC, Touched, Touched again on 7th

October 20, 2008 - AP and EAD Approved!!!

October 27, 2008 - AP and EAD Received!!!

December 19th, and 21st 2008 - Touched

January 26th, 2009 - RFE...

February 27th, 2009 - NOTICE MAILED WELCOMING NEW PERMANENT RESIDENT!!

March 6, 2009 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!! LPR STATUS NOW OFFICIAL!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Are they actually working on May 21st petitions or thats where they are up to????

You know, I really have held off on suggesting this cause I know how stressed you are, but one thing you may have to consider is just where your fiancee is coming from.

I'm not trying to suggest anything about Leidy, but she is coming from a country that, from what I understand, is not exactly high on our list of 'good' countries.

Of course, that doesn't help someone like Mirla from Peru...last I knew Peru wasn't exactly a harbor for no-good-nicks...

I know this isn't going to help you feel any better Byron, but I mean...it's something I'd certainly consider as a reason why your particular approval is taking longer.

I hear where your coming from....but from what i have heard ....Colombia was actually one of the fastest countries with this process....It was a known fact and that is one of the reasons i took this route instead of the tourist visa routes.

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I know im suspecting a longer AP after our interview cause of where my SO is from...but in the initial stages Im not sure they go through the beneficiaries checks...I thought that was just USC. But if you have something come up as a USC...or the SO is from a high fraud country...then it may slow down the process....Im expecting that myself....For me I have no issue saying thats where my SO is from...many in Egypt have made it that way...but many are good people...not looking to fraud a USC...but USCIS can't know who is who...they have to determine..and in this case we are guilty till proven innocent...

I hear where your coming from....but from what i have heard ....Colombia was actually one of the fastest countries with this process....It was a known fact and that is one of the reasons i took this route instead of the tourist visa routes.

How long ago was that a 'fact'?

If it was a pre-9/11 fact, well...yeah that's why that changed.

If it was a more recent fact, then I have no explanation as to why they slowed down.

Hell, right before we filed, my fiancee was all about how we were getting the fastest service center, this was a mere month or so before we filed.

Now, it has come to a screeching halt.

So.

It was just a musing on my part...trying to give you some sort of 'out' as to why your process was sucking so hard. :unsure:

Our Immigration Journey!

I-129F

July 27, 2007 - NOA1 Received!!!!!!!!!

July 28, 2007 - Touch

November 28, 2007 - Touch!?

November 28, 2007 - NOA2 Received!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 5, 2007 - Told by NVC that our case has already been forwarded to London!

December 11, 2007 - Packet 3 mailed out by London!

January 08 - Packet 3 lost in the mail, waiting on a new one...

January 14, 2008 - Packet 3 finally received!

March 3, 2008 - Medical Appointment

April 10, 2008 - VISA INTERVIEW!!!!!! - APPROVED!!!!!

April 15, 2008 - Visa in hand!

May 12, 2008 - POE in the US!!!!

June 21, 2008 - Wedding!!!!!!!

I-485

July 30, 2008 - Filed for AOS

August 8, 2008 - NOA's received! (for 485, 765, 131)

August 27th, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment

September 22nd, 2008 - Case transferred to CSC

October 3rd, 2008 - Case at CSC, Touched, Touched again on 7th

October 20, 2008 - AP and EAD Approved!!!

October 27, 2008 - AP and EAD Received!!!

December 19th, and 21st 2008 - Touched

January 26th, 2009 - RFE...

February 27th, 2009 - NOTICE MAILED WELCOMING NEW PERMANENT RESIDENT!!

March 6, 2009 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!! LPR STATUS NOW OFFICIAL!!!

I to called again today..but I got a sweet lady. I just told the truth. I said I have no RFE...but Im concerned and was hoping you could help me. I said once again they used to turn around petitions so fast...was wondering what was going on and that I filed mid June. She asked me to hold while she got some information. She said they are STILL working on petitions from the week of May 21!! I said wow...you guys are at a stand still..but I knew someone that filed AFTER me in June and got their noa2. She didn't have a direct response. I mentioned my medical issues and that we really were worried cause we have to go through Egypt Embassy which is soo slow...and added to our wait time here..its making it very hard. She told me to go to my doctor, get a written letter how my health is (Im having heart issues or sth...doctor says Im heading for a massive heart attack/stroke..and early congestive heart failure, reduction of stress is KEY to my survival...HIS words) and to send a letter with HIS letter to them asking to expidite our petition....well I said at this point would that even help? She said yes. So off to the doctor to try to see what I can do. I take care of my elderly parents, one with Alzheimers and legally blind, other with dementia as well. I work 7 nights a week, and have no health insurance...I deal with numerous issues health wise...and while I hate the idea of sending this letter...I need him here...for my healths sake. Once hes' here and can work...and help my stress levels will come down thus helping to minimize my chances of heart attack or stroke and keep the congestive heart failure under control. Not to air my laundry.....but need to vent...I have no help here...no one else to take things to....you guys are it. I am to caged in to get out....and its taking its toll...

Anyways....just wanted to let u know they haven't gotten any further in the last 2 weeks since i called..........

(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I to called again today..but I got a sweet lady. I just told the truth. I said I have no RFE...but Im concerned and was hoping you could help me. I said once again they used to turn around petitions so fast...was wondering what was going on and that I filed mid June. She asked me to hold while she got some information. She said they are STILL working on petitions from the week of May 21!! I said wow...you guys are at a stand still..but I knew someone that filed AFTER me in June and got their noa2. She didn't have a direct response. I mentioned my medical issues and that we really were worried cause we have to go through Egypt Embassy which is soo slow...and added to our wait time here..its making it very hard. She told me to go to my doctor, get a written letter how my health is (Im having heart issues or sth...doctor says Im heading for a massive heart attack/stroke..and early congestive heart failure, reduction of stress is KEY to my survival...HIS words) and to send a letter with HIS letter to them asking to expidite our petition....well I said at this point would that even help? She said yes. So off to the doctor to try to see what I can do. I take care of my elderly parents, one with Alzheimers and legally blind, other with dementia as well. I work 7 nights a week, and have no health insurance...I deal with numerous issues health wise...and while I hate the idea of sending this letter...I need him here...for my healths sake. Once hes' here and can work...and help my stress levels will come down thus helping to minimize my chances of heart attack or stroke and keep the congestive heart failure under control. Not to air my laundry.....but need to vent...I have no help here...no one else to take things to....you guys are it. I am to caged in to get out....and its taking its toll...

Anyways....just wanted to let u know they haven't gotten any further in the last 2 weeks since i called..........

(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)

AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe thank you.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE...I COULDNT HOLD IT I HAD TO TRY TO CALL AND SEE IF I COULD FIND ANYTHING OUT.....I GOT THE RUDEST PIECE OF $HIT POSSIBLE.....I TOLD HIM I WAS CONCERNED THAT MY PETITION WASNT LOST AND THAT I WAS TOLD A MONTH AGO THAT IT WAS WITH AN OFFICER ...HIS RESPONSE WAS...WELL YOURS ISNT THE ONLY ONE WITH OFFICERS.....HE SAID IT VERY SARCASTICALLY...I HAVE NOTHING FOR YOU ...THEY HAVE CRATES ....I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS NOT A RETARD AND I KNEW THAT , JUST THAT I WAS WORRIED THAT IT MIGHT BE LOST ...HE SAID WELL SORRY THERE IS NOTHING MORE I COULD DO FOR YOU...HIS NAME WAS OFFICER BROWN....THE WAY HE TALKE WAS JUST SO ABNOXIOUS AND RUDE....IM READY TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE GOT MY VEINS RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear you were treated so rudely by this person. Obviously he has no clue what empathy is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

How long ago was that a 'fact'?

If it was a pre-9/11 fact, well...yeah that's why that changed.

If it was a more recent fact, then I have no explanation as to why they slowed down.

Hell, right before we filed, my fiancee was all about how we were getting the fastest service center, this was a mere month or so before we filed.

Now, it has come to a screeching halt.

So.

It was just a musing on my part...trying to give you some sort of 'out' as to why your process was sucking so hard. :unsure:

From my understanding it was from as recent as last year.... i was told by a couple of couples that it was fast and easy!!! Go figure!!!!!! :crying:

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
He told me that we would had a better chance if we got married first. All the lawyers I previously spoke to said the opposite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Hi Steph1973,

If, whoever this person is, meant going with K3 vs. K1, then I dont agree with him at all for a couple of reasons:

1) I have been tracking K1 vs. K3 NOA2 since I joined this site in May of this year and for the most part I can say that I have seen K1 NOA2 coming thru quicker than K3 NOA2(in some case by more than a month or two) for same timeline filings, regardless of the service center. Ofcourse, this conclusion may not stand correct anymore due to recent backlog and what have you but I am still inclined to say that K1 is still a better/faster option than K3, atleast the way they have been operating at CSC in the last couple of months.

2) This data mostly pertains to CSC but check this out: CSC gave out like 12 K3 NOA2 in the month of September and so far for the month of Oct, I think CSC has given out like 1 K3 NOA2 and I dont need to tell you how many K1 NOA2s (I think CSC gave out north of some 40 NOA2 for the same timframe, could be even more) they have given out for K1. Not to mention, most/many April K3 filers at CSC are still waiting and I believe most of the April/May K1 filers (and some June filers) at CSC have alredy gotten NOA2. Again, I believe this is the case.

Well, all I am saying is that your choosing of K1 option was/is still a better decision than going with K3. Apologize in advance if I have some of the data points skewed but I know for the most part I am correct.

Anyhow, just like you, I am still waiting and I wish for a faster approval for you, myself and ALL here on VJ. Good Luck. :thumbs:

I-130 Timeline

I-130 sent - 05/15/07

APPROVED: 10/30/07 (168 days)

I-129F(K3) Timeline

I-129F - sent 06/07/07

APPROVED: 10/30/07 (145 days)

NVC Received: 11/08/07

NVC Left: 11/15/07

Packet 3 mailed out by Mumbai: 11/19/07 (Haven't received it as of 12/03/07)

Packet 3 printed off US Consulate, Mumbai website and mailed back: 12/03/07

Rec'vd Visa Appointment Letter: 12/15/07

Interview Date at Mumbai: 03/05/08

K3 VISA APPROVED: 03/05/08

POE: LAX on 03/10/08; Wife was asked just a few basic questions.

AOS Timeline

AOS Packet (I-485 & I-765) mailed - 04/01/08

NOA1 (AOS & EAD) - 04/11/08

Biometrics Appt (AOS & EAD): 04/24/08. DONE!!!

EAD Card Production ordered (CRIS Update): 05/30/08 :-)

EAD Card Rec'd in the mail: 06/09/08. Thanks.

AOS Interview Scheduled for: 08/29/2008 APPROVED

GCard rec'vd: 09/09/08. Yay.... Done with USCIS until lifting conditions :-)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
He told me that we would had a better chance if we got married first. All the lawyers I previously spoke to said the opposite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Hi Steph1973,

If, whoever this person is, meant going with K3 vs. K1, then I dont agree with him at all for a couple of reasons:

1) I have been tracking K1 vs. K3 NOA2 since I joined this site in May of this year and for the most part I can say that I have seen K1 NOA2 coming thru quicker than K3 NOA2(in some case by more than a month or two) for same timeline filings, regardless of the service center. Ofcourse, this conclusion may not stand correct anymore due to recent backlog and what have you but I am still inclined to say that K1 is still a better/faster option than K3, atleast the way they have been operating at CSC in the last couple of months.

2) This data mostly pertains to CSC but check this out: CSC gave out like 12 K3 NOA2 in the month of September and so far for the month of Oct, I think CSC has given out like 1 K3 NOA2 and I dont need to tell you how many K1 NOA2s (I think CSC gave out north of some 40 NOA2 for the same timframe, could be even more) they have given out for K1. Not to mention, most/many April K3 filers at CSC are still waiting and I believe most of the April/May K1 filers (and some June filers) at CSC have alredy gotten NOA2. Again, I believe this is the case.

Well, all I am saying is that your choosing of K1 option was/is still a better decision than going with K3. Apologize in advance if I have some of the data points skewed but I know for the most part I am correct.

Anyhow, just like you, I am still waiting and I wish for a faster approval for you, myself and ALL here on VJ. Good Luck. :thumbs:

Since the edit dint work, I am posting this separate:

Again, just to disclaim, I am a CSC K3 filer and this data may not help you as much but as far as the K1 vs. K3 comparision is concerned, I still personally believe that K1 is much better than K3. In addition, as a K3 filer, I will also end up paying the high AOS fees and wait for months for EAD(Employment Authorization), which we dont really mind but K3 scenario looks like I am paying high fees, waiting a lot longer and not even getting anything in return. In other words, I think my wife probably would have come to US in about the same amount of time or little more had I gone with the traditional IR1/CR1 option and would have been eligible for work right a way. Just my $0.02.

Good Luck. :thumbs:

I-130 Timeline

I-130 sent - 05/15/07

APPROVED: 10/30/07 (168 days)

I-129F(K3) Timeline

I-129F - sent 06/07/07

APPROVED: 10/30/07 (145 days)

NVC Received: 11/08/07

NVC Left: 11/15/07

Packet 3 mailed out by Mumbai: 11/19/07 (Haven't received it as of 12/03/07)

Packet 3 printed off US Consulate, Mumbai website and mailed back: 12/03/07

Rec'vd Visa Appointment Letter: 12/15/07

Interview Date at Mumbai: 03/05/08

K3 VISA APPROVED: 03/05/08

POE: LAX on 03/10/08; Wife was asked just a few basic questions.

AOS Timeline

AOS Packet (I-485 & I-765) mailed - 04/01/08

NOA1 (AOS & EAD) - 04/11/08

Biometrics Appt (AOS & EAD): 04/24/08. DONE!!!

EAD Card Production ordered (CRIS Update): 05/30/08 :-)

EAD Card Rec'd in the mail: 06/09/08. Thanks.

AOS Interview Scheduled for: 08/29/2008 APPROVED

GCard rec'vd: 09/09/08. Yay.... Done with USCIS until lifting conditions :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi Steph1973,

Thanks so much for your response. I do agree with you and I don't regret taking the route I did. I hope, for everyone's sake, we all start getting our approvals soon. ;)

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

9.16.07-Returned from England. :(

10.18.07-Leave for England

10.21.07-Back from England. :(

11.15.07-Leave for England

11.19.07-Back from England :(

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.12.07-Received RFE letter

12.14.07-Received final divorce decree for RFE

12.14.07-Overnighted RFE & evidence for Monday delivery.

12.18.07-Touched. RFE was recieved and processing resumed

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

12.22.07-Leave for England

1.2.08-Return from England

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

1.7.08-Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

1.7.08-NVC received paperwork

1.9.08-NVC forwarded paperwork to Consulate

1.14.08-Consulate received petition

1.15.08-Received packet 3 info

1.18.08-Mailed back packet 3 forms to Consulate

1.30.08-Packet 3 approved and processed

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.15.08-Leave for England

2.21.08-Interview

2.23.08-Return from England

2.26.08-Darren recieved Visa in the mail

2.28.08-Darren arrives to the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

Timeline
I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE...I COULDNT HOLD IT I HAD TO TRY TO CALL AND SEE IF I COULD FIND ANYTHING OUT.....I GOT THE RUDEST PIECE OF $HIT POSSIBLE.....I TOLD HIM I WAS CONCERNED THAT MY PETITION WASNT LOST AND THAT I WAS TOLD A MONTH AGO THAT IT WAS WITH AN OFFICER ...HIS RESPONSE WAS...WELL YOURS ISNT THE ONLY ONE WITH OFFICERS.....HE SAID IT VERY SARCASTICALLY...I HAVE NOTHING FOR YOU ...THEY HAVE CRATES ....I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS NOT A RETARD AND I KNEW THAT , JUST THAT I WAS WORRIED THAT IT MIGHT BE LOST ...HE SAID WELL SORRY THERE IS NOTHING MORE I COULD DO FOR YOU...HIS NAME WAS OFFICER BROWN....THE WAY HE TALKE WAS JUST SO ABNOXIOUS AND RUDE....IM READY TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE GOT MY VEINS RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Byron, I am so sorry. How ridiculously frustrating. How dare they talk to anyone like that? WE ARE PAYING THEM and the process is already difficult. Just goes to show we are just numbers to them. I won't tell you to hang in there, I won't tell you to be patient, because I know you are trying so hard. They had no right to talk to you that way especially since you are already upset. You don't deserve it. All I can say is that you will be rewarded for this nightmare at some point. Just breathe. ;)

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.21.08-Interview

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

Timeline

Oh Byron, I am so sorry. How ridiculously frustrating. How dare they talk to anyone like that? WE ARE PAYING THEM and the process is already difficult. Just goes to show we are just numbers to them. I won't tell you to hang in there, I won't tell you to be patient, because I know you are trying so hard. They had no right to talk to you that way especially since you are already upset. You don't deserve it. All I can say is that you will be rewarded for this nightmare at some point. Just breathe. ;)

Edited by Steph1973

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.21.08-Interview

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

Timeline
That class-action suit is starting to look real attractive now...

Anyone who can at least find out about it...maybe we'll actually get somewhere?

HE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Excuse me!?!?!?!!? We all should've got married first!!!! Oh my God! I agree with you, many lawyers had told me the opposite too....Fiancee visa was suppose to be faster than spouse!

What a joke!

Don't listen to him and don't regret about starting this process.....

I know...so silly. I do feel good that I didn't pay a lawyer to help me through this process. :blink:

I did! :angry:

Mirla, what does your lawyer say?

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.21.08-Interview

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

I just called and the lady told me that they are working on I-129F petitions dated MARCH 19th. Goes to show that they dont know what the hell they are talking about. So I told her that is outside of the 6 month window, and if they are outside of the window why are they not reporting that on the website like they are supposed to. She said she doesnt know, suprise suprise. I also told her that I have a friend who has paperwork at Vermont as well and that he called today and someone told him they were working on petitions from May 21st and asked why her info is different than the other reps. She didnt know that either.

--- AOS Timeline ---

07/22/08 --- Mailed AOS packet to Chicago

07/25/08 --- NOA for I-131, I-485, and I-765

08/27/08 --- Biometrics

10/01/08 --- AP received

10/14/08 --- EAD received

11/13/08 --- Notice of transfer to CSC

02/09/09 --- Permanent Resident Card Ordered Notice

02/09/09 --- 2 Yr Permanent Resident Card Received

--- Lifting Conditions ---

11/10/10 --- Mailed I-751 packet to VSC

11/12/10 --- NOA1

12/22/10 --- Biometrics

03/15/11 --- RFE

05/10/11 --- Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.