Blueamber

Anyone any N400 progress from Philadelphia area?

329 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, phillyfiler13 said:

No, I haven't. 

As soon as we get it , will post here , so we know.

On 12/23/2022 at 7:01 AM, phillyfiler13 said:

Interview scheduled for 2/8/2023. I filed on 9/13/2022. 

Excellent, marry Christmas, im still waiting hope it comes next week, will update as soon as i get it

• 5 weeks later...

Any update emmanuelyingrid03 on your case?

We applied on 8/15/2022. Spouse is already naturalized, while my Case Is still Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Thanks

Edited by SkyBlue2022

On 12/16/2022 at 10:30 AM, phillyfiler13 said:

No, I haven't. 

No there is no update  on my case either, i see so many people that apply on December with interview already scheduled, but this is randomly, what is your time to finish the case on Uscis page, mine says 3 months to complete the case.

On 1/25/2023 at 9:35 AM, SkyBlue2022 said:

Any update emmanuelyingrid03 on your case?

We applied on 8/15/2022. Spouse is already naturalized, while my Case Is still Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Thanks

No there is no update  on my case either, i see so many people that apply on December with interview already scheduled, but this is randomly, what is your time to finish the case on Uscis page, mine says 3 months to complete the case.

1 hour ago, emmanuelyingrid03 said:

Today's case status for me:

Estimated time* until case decision:

approx. 26 days

I did not receive an interview notice but my estimated time is counting down every day

On 1/28/2023 at 8:52 AM, SkyBlue2022 said:

Today's case status for me:

approx. 26 days

I did not receive an interview notice but my estimated time is counting down every day

Heyyy , i submit an inquiry requesting information for the delay of my case and below is the respond i cover my personal info.

Caller indicated they are:
 -- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
 -- Information not available

Case type:
 -- N400

Filing date:
 -- 08/08/2022

Receipt #:
 -- IOE xxxxxxxxxx

Referral ID:
SRxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):
 -- xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Type of service requested:
 -- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

Due to workload factors not related to your case, USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case. USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in the order received and in a timely and efficient manner. 

If your receipt number begins with IOE, please consider activating your USCIS online account at https://myaccount.uscis.gov. You can use your account to get your current case status and to access every notice we send you. You can also send messages and receive answers through a secure inbox.

Address Changes:  If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Website at www.uscis.gov/addresschange, and click on "How to Change Your Address."

For questions about your application, you can use our many online tools (uscis.gov/tools) including our virtual assistant, Emma.  If you are not able to find the information you need online, you can reach out to the USCIS Contact Center by visiting  uscis.gov/contactcenter. The USCIS website also provides detailed information about policies and procedures, and you can download and e-file forms from the website.

1 hour ago, emmanuelyingrid03 said:

Heyyy , i submit an inquiry requesting information for the delay of my case and below is the respond i cover my personal info.

Caller indicated they are:
 -- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:

Case type:
 -- N400

Filing date:
 -- 08/08/2022

Receipt #:
 -- IOE xxxxxxxxxx

Referral ID:
SRxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):
 -- xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Type of service requested:
 -- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

Due to workload factors not related to your case, USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case. USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in the order received and in a timely and efficient manner. 

If your receipt number begins with IOE, please consider activating your USCIS online account at https://myaccount.uscis.gov. You can use your account to get your current case status and to access every notice we send you. You can also send messages and receive answers through a secure inbox.

Address Changes:  If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Website at www.uscis.gov/addresschange, and click on "How to Change Your Address."

For questions about your application, you can use our many online tools (uscis.gov/tools) including our virtual assistant, Emma.  If you are not able to find the information you need online, you can reach out to the USCIS Contact Center by visiting  uscis.gov/contactcenter. The USCIS website also provides detailed information about policies and procedures, and you can download and e-file forms from the website.

Hi @emmanuelyingrid03 I believe its standard response. What is your estimated time in case status? Is it showing days? 

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, SkyBlue2022 said:

Hi @emmanuelyingrid03 I believe its standard response. What is your estimated time in case status? Is it showing days? 

Thanks 

Right now is showing 3 months. What about yours still counting days, if you or me get interview notice will post it her right away.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, emmanuelyingrid03 said:

Right now is showing 3 months. What about yours still counting days, if you or me get interview notice will post it her right away.

Thanks

approx. 19 days

I think the this estimated time is nothing. It might show after the 19 days that it is taking longer time.

Just finished my interview in Philly. Brought my husband w/ me. The officer said she didn't have my A-file, but she did a combo interview and asked for joint pictures, etc... which I had with me. She asked us how we met, where we live, etc...

Then she did my N400 interview. Passed the civics and reading/writing questions. Went through the yes/no section and had to addend the part where I said I wasn't cited to add two traffic citations. She was very thorough, the interview took over an hour.

At the end, got the paper with the "you passed but a decision cannot be made" and she said she has to wait for my A-file. So now more waiting. 

On 2/4/2023 at 8:57 AM, SkyBlue2022 said:

approx. 19 days

I think the this estimated time is nothing. It might show after the 19 days that it is taking longer time.

Good morning, i just receive my interview date today, will be March 23. Didnt get any email with the status, i just check this morning and it was there in the app.

9 minutes ago, emmanuelyingrid03 said:

Good morning, i just receive my interview date today, will be March 23. Didnt get any email with the status, i just check this morning and it was there in the app.

Great news, indeed. I am still waiting.

Thank you.

Just now, SkyBlue2022 said:

Great news, indeed. I am still waiting.

Thank you.

Did you check today, you will get it during the week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.