Blueamber

Anyone any N400 progress from Philadelphia area?

329 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Theroots said:

That’s great. I have been checking the trends and I have not seen any 2021 filer from Philly get an interview yet. I’m seeing more October-December 2020 Philly folks getting interviews so far. Hopefully we get our turn soon.

I observed the same thing...Not sure how many filers are there in total for 2021 till now...!

• 4 weeks later...

Any one from Philly had their interview scheduled or approved recently. Just need a little sanity check and some hope to know things are moving as expected!LOL

On 9/2/2021 at 12:11 PM, idyllic420 said:

Any one from Philly had their interview scheduled or approved recently. Just need a little sanity check and some hope to know things are moving as expected!LOL

Hi, had my combo interview in Philly a couple of months ago.  Both cases were approved 10 days later and oath was scheduled for late July.  Feel free to check my timeline for exact dates.  In my case, the Philadelphia office scheduled my interview a couple of months ahead of the lower end of the estimated time range, published in the USCIS website:

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed that a person who applied in March this year got his interview scheduled today for October. Seems like Philly is starting to process 2021 cases.

E8F6A4EE-6E1F-4DF1-B36E-A0175D882172.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 6:59 PM, idyllic420 said:

I noticed that a person who applied in March this year got his interview scheduled today for October. Seems like Philly is starting to process 2021 cases.

E8F6A4EE-6E1F-4DF1-B36E-A0175D882172.png

Finally, there's some movement. Another March filer got interview scheduled

On 10/13/2021 at 9:15 AM, Laura-A said:

Finally! Applied in March , got interview scheduled for November 15th 🥳🥳🥳  

Screenshot_20211013-094555_Chrome~2.jpg

Best of luck. Please let us know how it goes

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys. So I received an email from USCIS about 4 days ago saying "We have taken an action on your case.  Sign in to your account to view your case status" but every time I checked my USCIS account, I don't see any updates in the "Case Status" or "Documents" sections. So I decided to send them a message today through https://myaccount.uscis.gov from my inbox, 15 minutes later I received an email saying Interview was scheduled. I don't know if it was the message I sent that triggered the response or if it was a total coincidence but I would say it's worth a try if you need answers.

Applied - April 15th
Interview - December 20th

2 hours ago, Donnell said:
Hi guys. So I received an email from USCIS about 4 days ago saying "We have taken an action on your case.  Sign in to your account to view your case status" but every time I checked my USCIS account, I don't see any updates in the "Case Status" or "Documents" sections. So I decided to send them a message today through https://myaccount.uscis.gov from my inbox, 15 minutes later I received an email saying Interview was scheduled. I don't know if it was the message I sent that triggered the response or if it was a total coincidence but I would say it's worth a try if you need answers.

Applied - April 15th
Interview - December 20th

I received a similar message 4 days ago. However, I don't see any updates in the "Case Status" or "Documents" sections. What did you write in your message to them?

Thanks in Advance!

30 minutes ago, idyllic420 said:

I received a similar message 4 days ago. However, I don't see any updates in the "Case Status" or "Documents" sections. What did you write in your message to them?

Thanks in Advance!

This is what I sent to them

Hi. I received an email from you about 4 days ago that says "We have taken an action on your case, Sign in to your account to view your case status" but I don't see any updates under the "Case Status" or "Documents" sections every time I signed in to my account to check. I'm worried it might be an important action that requires my attention. Could you please tell me what this update on my case is? Thanks

1 minute ago, Donnell said:

This is what I sent to them

Hi. I received an email from you about 4 days ago that says "We have taken an action on your case, Sign in to your account to view your case status" but I don't see any updates under the "Case Status" or "Documents" sections every time I signed in to my account to check. I'm worried it might be an important action that requires my attention. Could you please tell me what this update on my case is? Thanks

Cool. WHat did you select from the dropdown under the subject?

2 minutes ago, idyllic420 said:

Cool. WHat did you select from the dropdown under the subject?

I think it was "case already filed" or something like that

• 2 weeks later...

Had a combo interview today at 8AM, 9AM i was out and approved for both, didn't even have to show any documents.  

Status changed immediately.

Almost done with all of this!

Screenshot_20211115-094018_Chrome.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.