Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

@Unknown101

@Mono90

@Ryan18

@Stacey Ann

Ok so base on what Ryan say I’m going to let hubby do over is police record just in case. He got his Police record  in early February and is interview is late August so the 6 months gonna pass.... So I would rather he walk with old one and the new one just in case cause at this point I don’t want nothing to go wrong....has for medical I told him back in March to get his vaccinations cause if him wait until medical day it’s gonna be too expensive we haffi save litttle money don’t lol. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stacey Ann said:

Wha if dem do Aug interviews b4 dem come back come schedule the rest a May and stawt June???? My anxiety wayyyyyy up there now.

No sah don’t say that! I tell you me and hubby holding on by tooth and nail. Jesus please just mek the people dem keep scheduling the interviews in a timely manner. Come on June DQs!!!

Edited by SwanC

Timeline
1 hour ago, TheFostersJourney said:

@Unknown101

@Mono90

@Ryan18

@Stacey Ann

Ok so base on what Ryan say I’m going to let hubby do over is police record just in case. He got his Police record  in early February and is interview is late August so the 6 months gonna pass.... So I would rather he walk with old one and the new one just in case cause at this point I don’t want nothing to go wrong....has for medical I told him back in March to get his vaccinations cause if him wait until medical day it’s gonna be too expensive we haffi save litttle money don’t lol. 

I took  the resent one with me and the guy didn’t say anything so I guess that’s the one they wanted and it’s not late to get a couple shots before the medical because Andrews hospital omg they are something else 

Just now, SwanC said:

No sah don’t say that! I tell you me and hubby holding on by tooth and nail. Jesus please just mek the people dem keep scheduling the interviews in a timely manner. Come on June DQs!!!

Lol hey them cyan do we that ... i told you its like crack ... cyan stop check ... dem afi keep scheduling interviews .., mussi waan we head get crazy in a this if all a next 2 weeks past and me  nuh see a date  or atleast at kingston 😲😡😑

Timeline
5 hours ago, TheFostersJourney said:

@Unknown101

@Mono90

@Ryan18

@Stacey Ann

Yes, sounds like a plan

Timeline
4 hours ago, SwanC said:

🤫 is unknown1 mi a trouble 🤭. Come on June Appts 🙌🏾

Timeline
1 hour ago, Unknown101 said:

Lol hey them cyan do we that ... i told you its like crack ... cyan stop check ... dem afi keep scheduling interviews .., mussi waan we head get crazy in a this if all a next 2 weeks past and me  nuh see a date  or atleast at kingston 😲😡😑

🤣🤣🤣🤣 mi know dah comment deh woulda chip yuh head eno. Trouble mi a trouble yuh lol

Timeline

Guys can you go here  https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/ and create your timeline if you haven't already done it so we can see each other's progress. The visajourney site uses the data as well to analyze when certain steps in the process may happen and to helps others too. Before I joined the site I used to read through the timelines to get an idea of how long things were taking. I joined and started this thread because I realized ppl weren't always updating their timelines🤦🏾‍♀️ A database is only as good as the data you enter. The more accurate and timely the data, the better the analysis.

Just now, Stacey Ann said:

Guys can you go here  https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/ and create your timeline if you haven't already done it so we can see each other's progress. The visajourney site uses the data as well to analyze when certain steps in the process may happen and to helps others too. Before I joined the site I used to read through the timelines to get an idea of how long things were taking. I joined and started this thread because I realized ppl weren't always updating their timelines🤦🏾‍♀️ A database is only as good as the data you enter. The more accurate and timely the data, the better the analysis.

Just now, Stacey Ann said:

@Unknown101 yaffi go change dah name yah eno. We a come fra far now, caan a call yuh unknown 🤦🏾‍♀️ lol

Yall soon know me mon .. the man behind the mask ... ago post a pick or even give out my instergram nam rite after i get my interview 😂  but other from that a unknown101 😂 hey mi like this little group here ... mi neva usto txt .. usto just read comments but the people in this group are some good people so I have to play my part 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Unknown101 said:

Yall soon know me mon .. the man behind the mask ... ago post a pick or even give out my instergram nam rite after i get my interview 😂  but other from that a unknown101 😂 hey mi like this little group here ... mi neva usto txt .. usto just read comments but the people in this group are some good people so I have to play my part 

Lol alright mi a wait for me unknown101 friend fi buss, fi get the big reveal! 

2 hours ago, Stacey Ann said:

Gotchu Stacey, I will try and do mines later, don’t remember the dates for everything going to have to go under my mattress for my documents 😂😂😂

Timeline
2 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

Wi nuh wan hear dat a talllllllllllll. You don't like us enough fi even gi a name 😅😅. I wanna put a pic but the profile keep telling me it's too big. Gotta find suppin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.