Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

Ryan weh yuh say it has to be less than six months when attending the interview or if the year nuh run off it can still use ,, or we haffi haffi re-do it  did you do over yours .. help mi out deh cause mi confused 

Yeah is as to be less than six months I did over mine you should call and make an appointment i at the records place it’s way easier 

Timeline

Ryan weh yuh say it has to be less than six months when attending the interview or if the year nuh run off it can still use ,, or we haffi haffi re-do it  did you do over yours .. help mi out deh cause mi confused 

Mono interviewed, was approved and rec'd the visa already eno. I think I heard the embassy on FB live saying something to the tune of what Mono said about visa validity date coinciding with police record and medical expiration hence the need to travel b4 they expire but yours expiring in 3 months you may need to gear up to redo it because we still don't know how soon we'll be receiving our interview dates.

Just now, Stacey Ann said:

Mono interviewed, was approved and rec'd the visa already eno. I think I heard the embassy on FB live saying something to the tune of what Mono said about visa validity date coinciding with police record and medical expiration hence the need to travel b4 they expire but yours expiring in 3 months you may need to gear up to redo it because we still don't know how soon we'll be receiving our interview dates.

Ohk ill just re-do it then... bay money me afi guh spen enuh 😩 ... what about if your priority date pass? That affect your case? 

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Ryan18 said:

You have to do over the police record it as to be less than six months and for w2s and the 1040 it’s all scan copies and please bare in mind if you traveled to any other country over six months you have to get a police record from that country except America or course 

Man I went to hell and back to get records from Trinidad. All now we don't receive the original in the mail. Luckily I pleaded with them for electronic copies and they emailed them to me so I could upload to CEAC cause all now our case would be in limbo.

Timeline

Surly not us ... just check .. 😡 dem a move slow 

Wha if dem do Aug interviews b4 dem come back come schedule the rest a May and stawt June???? My anxiety wayyyyyy up there now.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

Ohk ill just re-do it then... bay money me afi guh spen enuh 😩 ... what about if your priority date pass? That affect your case? 

24 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

24 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

very valid point... he maybe will get a interview date very close to the expiration date of the record hence the visa might not last long...

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mono90 said:

I would take a longer visa RN lol I thought I was ready but I don’t think so🙈

Eeeeeeh? U betta say ur good byes and hurry up come

Timeline

No no not yet StaceyAnn🙈

O my. You have month and a half

No no not yet StaceyAnn🙈

Have you ever been to the US?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.