Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Just now, TheFostersJourney said:

Like seriously 🤦🏽‍♀️...what more man lol

hopefully when Ryan settle in he can help us out with some more detail questions. 

Bowy ryan glad bag buss enuh ... so them man deh nuh really have time lol .. the man gudly a pack suitcase and a gi weh clothes already ... all a order ticket 😂😂😂 nah no time fi we 😂😂😂😂 mi stress 😂😂😂  rn ,

Mi wife a txt me and every check me check fi see if a ryan reply to how mi waan find out more 😂😂 i shall not be the one behind the doors when some bull sh%t sturr up again 😂😂 nah call it down but rn trump have me a wonder 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, SwanC said:

Hey Ryan for the medical did they do a drug test via urine or blood for you? 

They took blood test ,chest x-ray ,urine and I only got the flu shot because I was up to date my daughter got varicella and I paid for both of 50,000 it’s crazy how expensive it is 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

Yea man fi real... weh  me waan know 2 things ... was it your wife original w2 forms and documents  or just a copy. And how long do you have to have the police record. .. mines pass 6 months that means i have to do it over or i can use the same one i submitted to nvc ...? Just that .. look like them nuh care about public charges for us

You have to do over the police record it as to be less than six months and for w2s and the 1040 it’s all scan copies and please bare in mind if you traveled to any other country over six months you have to get a police record from that country except America or course 

Just now, Ryan18 said:

You have to do over the police record it as to be less than six months and for w2s and the 1040 it’s all scan copies and please bare in mind if you traveled to any other country over six months you have to get a police record from that country except America or course 

Ok good so ill be doing over my police record soon i hope down there nuh full like the last time i went there in November 2019

Just now, Ryan18 said:

Yow G respect enuh ... long time mi waan reason wid someone who actually did this interview. .

Timeline

Your police record valid for 1 year, nvc will only accept it at 6 months, when you upload you take the original  to the interview, you are only required to get a new one if one year as past, in my case I only have 2 1/2 months leave on my police record hence that’s how long my visa is valid for...

Just now, Mono90 said:

Your police record valid for 1 year, nvc will only accept it at 6 months, when you upload you take the original  to the interview, you are only required to get a new one if one year as past, in my case I only have 2 1/2 months leave on my police record hence that’s how long my visa is valid for...

Oh well ill call and check i have about 3 more months leave on mines then ... if i dont have to do it over then great but ryan a say we afi guh do it over i am confused 

Timeline

Guys it would be so cool if everyone take a few mins and complete there timeline so others can follow your journey and have a clear idea on timing...

Just now, Ryan18 said:

Ryan weh yuh say it has to be less than six months when attending the interview or if the year nuh run off it can still use ,, or we haffi haffi re-do it  did you do over yours .. help mi out deh cause mi confused 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mono90 said:

Guys it would be so cool if everyone take a few mins and complete there timeline so others can follow your journey and have a clear idea on timing...

I agree

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.