Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Someone for Sepetember the 30th got schedule today fot Decemeber the 2nd.. maybe you will hear from them tomorrow or next week.

My fingers and toes are crossed. Thanks for your reply.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, kimisha said:

I am still at NVC, so nothing for me yet.

DQ 9/1/20

Yea same here Dq 9/5. Waiting for these October people to come and get through we are next in line 

Timeline

yo yo yooooo. Got the call today guys, literally been on high since the call. The shot was breaking us apart. New interview for Dec 2nd! Original interview was Sep 30. I’m in JA now I don’t know if anyone is experiencing horrible digicel service. When the lady called she said she called like twice before and couldn’t get us. We got an email as well a couple minutes after the call. Wish I could stay for the interview but I have to go back up a week before 🥺. Just might call out of work and stay, unruly ting 😂. Just glad we finally get the call...if you see me a stalk hubby phone since me land. Praying for everyone else who’s left on here. 

@ AMO girl you call it! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, MS CANTY said:

Someone for Sepetember the 30th got schedule today fot Decemeber the 2nd.. maybe you will hear from them tomorrow or next week.

yea we got a call mid afternoon. The lady that called said she called a couple times before getting us. The call showed up as no caller ID. We almost didn’t answer. But what she did say was that we would get an email to confirm that we should print out and bring. We got the email like couple minutes after she hung up the phone. 

Hoping more interviews roll through into next week! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Timeline
29 minutes ago, SwanC said:

yo yo yooooo. Got the call today guys, literally been on high since the call. The shot was breaking us apart. New interview for Dec 2nd! Original interview was Sep 30. I’m in JA now I don’t know if anyone is experiencing horrible digicel service. When the lady called she said she called like twice before and couldn’t get us. We got an email as well a couple minutes after the call. Wish I could stay for the interview but I have to go back up a week before 🥺. Just might call out of work and stay, unruly ting 😂. Just glad we finally get the call...if you see me a stalk hubby phone since me land. Praying for everyone else who’s left on here. 

@ AMO girl you call it! 

Ayeeeeee I feel your energy through the post !!!’ A big congrats!!! Pray for the best !!! 🎊🥰🎉

1 hour ago, SwanC said:

@ AMO girl you call it! 

Congratulations 🎊🎊🎊

Do they will call for the interview too??

I thought they just send email

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Good morning, so it would seem the Embassy completed rescheduling all of September. On to October 🎉. I'm sure calls will be going out today. Please keep us posted on your new dates.

Updates keep ppl informed, motivated and uplifted. That's the purpose of this community. Without information we're failing each other. Let's do better.

Have a great weekend everyone!

🥰🥰🥰

Timeline
20 hours ago, TASHEKA said:

I spoke with someone her original date was 1st of October today she got a call for the 1st of Decemeber.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.