Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 11/9/2020 at 10:29 AM, Lisa Hunt said:

Congratulations..we love approvals..do you mind sharing some of the questions and what they asked for..

They took tax transcripts for 2019, police certificate, birth certificate , marriage certificate and 1 passport size picture. 
He wasn’t  asked a lot of questions.

how we met?

who was at the wedding 

who were the ppl I filed for before

how did your wife get to America 

who filed for her 

who are the names on your wife tax return 

they asked to see pictures. ( he had an album so they asked him to just flip tru and she them).

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Kemfaith said:

They took tax transcripts for 2019, police certificate, birth certificate , marriage certificate and 1 passport size picture. 

how we met?

who was at the wedding 

who filed for her 

they asked to see pictures. ( he had an album so they asked him to just flip tru and she them).

Thank you..once again congratulations... 👏

Timeline
4 hours ago, Kemfaith said:

how we met?

who was at the wedding 

who filed for her 

Easy squeeze. Thanks for the info.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 7/13/2020 at 9:57 AM, Stacey Ann said:

Ok we're in the same boat

Oh ok, seems they may be 2-3 months behind.

Wow. I became DQ October 2. I don’t even want to think about how much longer I’ll have to wait. Sigh!

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Good morning all, our interview cancelled for 09/24 has been rescheduled to Dec 1st. I hope several others here have rec'd new dates and I look fwd to seeing updates on everyone's journey. I will keep those still waiting in my thoughts and prayers. Have a great weekend everyone!

Congratulations!!!!

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Prettybartley said:

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations Miss stacey ann..prettybartley we're next..

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Congratulations Miss stacey ann..prettybartley we're next..

Yes, I’m patiently waiting!!!!! It’s about that time!🥰

Timeline
1 hour ago, Stacey Ann said:

Good morning all, our interview cancelled for 09/24 has been rescheduled to Dec 1st. I hope several others here have rec'd new dates and I look fwd to seeing updates on everyone's journey. I will keep those still waiting in my thoughts and prayers. Have a great weekend everyone!

Congrats Stacy Ann!!! 

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stacey Ann said:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing! Here's to no more delays in the process. God is good.

Timeline
21 hours ago, Stacey Ann said:

Congratulations hun! So happy for you! Praying it’s smooth sailing from here ! 

Timeline
On 11/14/2020 at 9:56 AM, Stacey Ann said:

So happy for you. Congrats!

July 6, 2018:     Married 

Apr 13, 2019:    I-130 Sent (Chicago Lockbox)

Apr 15, 2019:    USCIS received package

Apr 22, 2019:    Received NOA1 (Texas Service Center)

Nov 6, 2019:      NOA2 

Jan 7, 2020:      NVC Case # Received (notification via email)

Sep 30, 2020:   Documentarily Qualified 

-------------

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.