Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, shu josh said:

It's good to see all the approvals, positive energy and how we cheer each other on. Gives me hope, that this too shall pass. Thanks Jamaica

Thanks!! We are the only ones who know how each other is feeling. Other people who are not going through this process don't understand what we going through and can't relate. Stay strong!! 🙏🏾🙏🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
50 minutes ago, AMO O said:

Thanks!! We are the only ones who know how each other is feeling. Other people who are not going through this process don't understand what we going through and can't relate. Stay strong!! 🙏🏾🙏🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Very true. I'll stay strong, keeping hope alive. Wishing you all the best as you prepare to transition. God bless

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, AMO O said:

I knowwwwww we been here from the beginning,  it's not too many of us left...I can't wait for us all to be celebrating!!!!

Big facts. Girl I’m happy for you. Congratulations hun! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Timeline
10 hours ago, AMO O said:

They finally changed the status of my case to issued.  This was an exhausting and emotional process with so many unknowns and uncertainties.  I am praying that you all get your interviews and approvals!! Hang in there and keep the faith. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Congratulations..so happy for you and hubby..what a roller coaster ...but God is bigger than anything..he had the finAl say..

Timeline

Good morning everyone. Congrats @AMO O 🎉it's so good hearing everything worked out in your favor 🥰🤗

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Lattyonia said:

Thanks be to God I had my interview this morning well just a while ago 7:30am came out by 8:15am. Glory I got approve really quick 

Congrats hun !!! Go through 🙌🏾🙌🏾

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Lattyonia said:

Thanks be to God I had my interview this morning well just a while ago 7:30am came out by 8:15am. Glory I got approve really quick 

🎊🎊 

Edited by Lisa Hunt

2 hours ago, SwanC said:

Big facts. Girl I’m happy for you. Congratulations hun! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Thanks Swan!!!!!!!! You know it's been  journey girl!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

2 hours ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Congratulations..so happy for you and hubby..what a roller coaster ...but God is bigger than anything..he had the finAl say..

Thanks! 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Edited by AMO O

1 hour ago, Stacey Ann said:

Good morning everyone. Congrats @AMO O 🎉it's so good hearing everything worked out in your favor 🥰🤗

Thanks Stacy for being our Rock!!!! 💜💜💜

1 hour ago, Lattyonia said:

Yeayy!!!!! Congrats!!!! 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Timeline

Awesome! Congrats 🎉 Pls tell us how it went. Questions asked etc.

Timeline

Bap bap, 🥳🥳. Congratulations. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Stacey Ann said:

Congratulations!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.